Lisa Marie Presley's twins in state custody

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Holy shyte! She found numerous "questionable" images of twins on computers in her home and called police. Children were removed from home in California. Photos are attributed to her husband, father of the twins, from whom she is separated.

This article is saying she will not get these children back until March, when there supposedly will be "a trial".

Bizarre story with seemingly bizarre details. Why would children be taken from her custody? Because she didn't supervise them well enough to prevent this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4233508/Lisa-Marie-Presley-s-husband-stash-child-photos.html

Another article: https://stocknewsusa.com/2017/02/17/lisa-marie-presleys-ex-husband-major-scandal/

This is really terrible! Oh, and I do not believe she is broke.

Wait, they lived in TN, she moved to CA after they split, she has two nannys present while her children are with their dad, and CA authorities are investigating?

My guess is the authorities are investigating who took the photos and who put them on the devices.

I hope this isn't something she did to gain the upper hand in a bitter divorce/custody battle.

I took that to mean she has to pay for two nannies to be present when the husband visits these children now, while they are in State custody. Which still doesn't make sense to me. What if she just refuses to pay for nannies for this purpose? Then would he be unable to visit with these girls? And, why would someone who is accused of molesting the children be allowed to visit with them? Is it normal for an accused molester to be granted visits? Prior to a court hearing?

And why does Lisa Marie not have these children? What was the rehab she attended last August for?

Wait, they lived in TN, she moved to CA after they split, she has two nannys present while her children are with their dad, and CA authorities are investigating?

My guess is the authorities are investigating who took the photos and who put them on the devices.

I hope this isn't something she did to gain the upper hand in a bitter divorce/custody battle.

Absolutely, this is a divorce/custody proceeding so who knows who took those pictures and put them on this computer. I say this not knowing the exact nature of the pictures-there have been people arrested for taking pictures of their todlers in the bathtub.

Not sure Lisa has it all together, or ever did - jmo.

Presley, 49, who checked herself into rehab last August ...

Presley, who claims nearly all of her $300 million fortune is gone, said in the papers that she has to pay for two nannies to go along as monitors when her husband visits the children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4233508/Lisa-Marie-Presley-s-husband-stash-child-photos.html

The other article from post #1 also states Presley's 300 million dollar fortune is all but gone. Up her nose? In her veins? Down her throat? Does it matter?

Surely daddy is rolling in his grave - not that he had it all together in the end.

All jmo.

You mean she might have to suffer the indignity of working for a living?:tantrum:

I hope the kids are safe and being well cared for. How horrible for them. I hope LE can quickly find the source of these photos for the children's sake. I agree that both parents should be under investigation in a situation like this.

JMO of course

I hate saying this, but she was married briefly to Michael Jackson and he was allegedly a pedophile (never convicted, just accused). I always wondered why she was with him given the past accusations of child sex abuse against him.

I'm hoping Lisa and her husband had nothing to do with this. Maybe it was one of the nannies? If so a parents worst nightmare.

Divorce battles also cause people to make crazy allegations to gain an upper hand.

Can't wrap my head around it yet, but I hope the kids are OK.

Granted, this is from the Daily Mail but it seems like the battle really is about money. I'm having a hard time understanding why the children were removed from Presley because of the allegations against Lockwood?

And really, Lockwood claims to be "living below poverty level" because his income supposedly averages a little over 55k?

Lisa Marie, 49, claims that Lockwood had hundreds of disturbing pictures on his computer and that cops in California and Tennessee are investigating further.
And his lawyer, Jeff Sturman, said that Presley’s attorney Mark Gross called his office with a ‘threat’ that he would go public unless Lockwood abandoned his bid to get $40,000 a month in spousal support and $100,000 towards his legal fees from The King’s daughter.
He claimed she still receives $466,000 a month — $5.6 million a year — from the trust Elvis set up for her before his death in 1977.
He said in the same three-year period he earned an average of just $55,017 — ‘less than one percent’ of her income.

Now he said he cannot find work because Presley insisted he concentrate on her career throughout their marriage. ‘The music industry changed during that time and I lost most or all of my professional connections,’ he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...resley-s-estranged-husband-fights-claims.html

The article goes on and on, ad nauseum. It's all about $$ and not really about the true victims here - the kids.

The quote box still isn't working properly for me so replying above the post. The rehab was apparently for a pill addiction.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Marie-Presley-enters-rehab-for-pill-addiction

6 months of being clean isn't really that long........ There must be some additional reasons why the state took custody, Too many possibilities and imo she shouldn't have made this public. That will go against her in a custody battle.

I took that to mean she has to pay for two nannies to be present when the husband visits these children now, while they are in State custody. Which still doesn't make sense to me. What if she just refuses to pay for nannies for this purpose? Then would he be unable to visit with these girls? And, why would someone who is accused of molesting the children be allowed to visit with them? Is it normal for an accused molester to be granted visits? Prior to a court hearing?

And why does Lisa Marie not have these children? What was the rehab she attended last August for?

The

Why would the children be in state custody? Why would they not be allowed to be with her?? Also, didn't they live in England?

You mean she might have to suffer the indignity of working for a living?:tantrum:

Naw, it says she still gets $100,000 dollars a month from daddy's trust fund. She'll just have to scrape by on that :giggle:

I'm sad for her. She has lived her entire life in the fast lane. She doesn't know anything else. She isn't like the rest of us. She doesn't even understand the life of regular people. She says this guy blew $1mil of her money before she even knew it and her manager didn't pay her taxes, so she's deep in debt because of that. I don't know, but I can't bring myself to judge her because I don't think she's been equipped to figure out real life issues the way the rest of us have. She's rich, but rather pathetic. And those precious kiddos. Oh my.

I think "broke" is a relative term. For me, it means not having money to pay bills and buy groceries, and being on the verge of living out of my car. For some it may mean not being able to go on a tropical vacation or out with the girls, but the bills are paid. For a few others, it may mean having to fly first class on a commercial airline instead of taking a private jet to Paris for a getaway weekend.

Why would the children be in state custody? Why would they not be allowed to be with her?? Also, didn't they live in England?

She states that she owes back taxes to the U.K. government.
She also states that she has no money so she has had to live with her mother, then live in a rehab facility, and now lives with her adult married daughter. This means she is homeless. Not a good thing for a mother with 2 under age children.
It;s also possible that her husband is also making accusations against her, this is another reason why they would keep children in state custody; they don't know who is telling the truth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...resley-s-estranged-husband-fights-claims.html

Husband is speaking out saying these are "unproven allegations" and designed to make him look bad. He also says there are allegations against Lisa Marie, so that must be why the kids were taken from both of them. He says Lisa Marie has a problem with telling the truth and that she is in no way broke, that she owns 5 houses and had income of 4.5 million/year in 2015.

The article goes on to say: "The court papers *also state there are pending allegations of sexual abuse and neglect." There is a court Hearing scheduled in March and a judge previously issued an order for neither of them to make any public statements about the charges in the case.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nged-husband-fights-claims.html#ixzz4Z1liSzJU

This is going to be extremely unpleasant if Lisa Marie has made this whole thing up.

While in one way I have always felt kind of sorry for her, on the other hand I've thought for a long, long time that she may not be playing with a full deck. The marriage to Michael Jackson? Sheesh. And she was a bigtime Scientologist for a long time.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm sad for her. She has lived her entire life in the fast lane. She doesn't know anything else. She isn't like the rest of us. She doesn't even understand the life of regular people. She says this guy blew $1mil of her money before she even knew it and her manager didn't pay her taxes, so she's deep in debt because of that. I don't know, but I can't bring myself to judge her because I don't think she's been equipped to figure out real life issues the way the rest of us have. She's rich, but rather pathetic. And those precious kiddos. Oh my.

I agree, I'm not sure how much she's capable of doing herself. If it wasn't for her mother stepping up with Elvis' estate, there wouldn't be anything there to begin with.

I find it interesting that she's best friends with her 1st husband, yet this divorce is volatile. I've always thought he was creepy, I don't know what she saw in him. I used to read a lot of celebrity mags back when they 1st got together, does anyone else remember if they were ready to divorce when she found out she was pregnant? I did a few google searches but am not seeing what I'm looking for.

I'm blown away that she doesn't have custody of her kids since the allegations are against him. I wonder if it's due to drug use or why ever she was in rehab. You would think her mother would step in to care for the kids; they really should be with family, especially since they're famous. You never know who would want to find them to kidnap them or whatever. This could turn really bad really fast.

I don't care how much money she has, I personally don't think he should get spousal support since he signed the pre/post nuptial agreement. I'll be surprised if she's not made to pay some or all of his attorney fees because that's how it usually goes in court, the person having the most money could end up paying.

"I'm blown away that she doesn't have custody of her kids since the allegations are against him. I wonder if it's due to drug use or why ever she was in rehab. You would think her mother would step in to care for the kids; they really should be with family, especially since they're famous. You never know who would want to find them to kidnap them or whatever. This could turn really bad really fast."

You make a good point about possible kidnapping risk. And it is Lisa Marie who heightened the potential risk for this by going public with this story. Not good on her part.

Also, if you read the latest articles carefully, it says there are charges against Lisa Marie also. It does not specify what the charges are against Lisa Marie are. But that would be the reason the children were taken - that charges were filed against both parents.

As for Pricilla, perhaps she declined. She is in her 70's, may not feel she is capable of handling two 8 year olds.

The entire situation is very sad.

Scary and creepy - JMHO but Lockwood looks like one creepy dude.

I feel sorry for the children.

"I'm blown away that she doesn't have custody of her kids since the allegations are against him. I wonder if it's due to drug use or why ever she was in rehab. You would think her mother would step in to care for the kids; they really should be with family, especially since they're famous. You never know who would want to find them to kidnap them or whatever. This could turn really bad really fast."

You make a good point about possible kidnapping risk. And it is Lisa Marie who heightened the potential risk for this by going public with this story. Not good on her part.

Also, if you read the latest articles carefully, it says there are charges against Lisa Marie also. It does not specify what the charges are against Lisa Marie are. But that would be the reason the children were taken - that charges were filed against both parents.

As for Pricilla, perhaps she declined. She is in her 70's, may not feel she is capable of handling two 8 year olds.

The entire situation is very sad.

In some states, if allegations such as these were made, the kids would be taken away from both parents. Social services reasoning would be is that the other parent did not protect the kids from the allegations. All the facts are not out yet but I am sure, JMO, that both parents have issues

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back