1158 users online (176 members and 982 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Penn Station is extremely busy near the 32nd st. entrance. Especially at the height of rush hour. The killer called Amanda between the hours of five thirty and six thirty in the evening.
    Yea there's also always LE at the entrance across from 32 street. I think LISK making the calls while walking in the waves of the rush hour crowd is a misperception, but that's my opinion. It's pretty ****ing loud as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PictureSnatcher View Post
    Yea there's also always LE at the entrance across from 32 street. I think LISK making the calls while walking in the waves of the rush hour crowd is a misperception, but that's my opinion. It's pretty ****ing loud as well.
    To bad noone can share if there was background noise or not?

Hi I became interested with this case for this exact reason... And I swear what I am telling you is the honest to god truth on my only child soul..... but when I hear of the calls made to the victims family and where the call were made from my stomach dropped as I remember overhearing a conversation this guy was having. I cant honestly say I remember exactly what was being said but I know he was talking to a female and I did not like what was being said to the point that my first thought was to snatch the phone from his hands, (ohh by the way it was in a purplelish type of case that screamed female phone) and ask the person what was going on. this was my honest gut reaction what stopped me was 1- it was not my matter and I was not sure what was going on 2- Me and this person was not the same color and when cops would have responded I already knew how it would end up for me 3-was the location in the middle of midtown I will never forget the exact location was across the street from macys in front of sephoria. This alway bothered me as that feeling in my gut screamed for me to do somthing but my better judgement stopped myself from reacting. Any way when i heard about the calls the killer made to the victims family and where the calls were placed from i went back in my head to that day. I cant say I remember the date but it had to be summer time cause I was walking around 34th street which is somthing I neverever do in the colder months. I actually wrote about this on some blog years ago. anyway if a tape does exist from the date and time the calls were made I do remember exactly where i was standing. im going to look for the blog i posted on to share a screen shot

Chucky, what race was the caller? Can you tell us some of what you overheard? And, go with your gut.

Chucky, what did he look like? How old?

he was caucasian. I dont want to try a quote what i heard it was so long ago and i feel like i may mix it with what lisk was know to have said. What i can say for sure is that the person was talking to a female and the things he was saying i felt really bothered by also this person was not shouting and didnt even seem upset which also threw me off. he was about my hieght maybe an inch or two taller im 5'6 blond / light color hair.

I found the blog mine is like the last entry

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...re-are-you-now

i would say he was maybe in his 40's

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky730 View Post
    he was caucasian. I dont want to try a quote what i heard it was so long ago and i feel like i may mix it with what lisk was know to have said. What i can say for sure is that the person was talking to a female and the things he was saying i felt really bothered by also this person was not shouting and didnt even seem upset which also threw me off. he was about my hieght maybe an inch or two taller im 5'6 blond / light color hair.
    Amanda recieved calls between five thirty and six thirty in the evening. Thursdays and Sundays. Those are the ones we know about.
    How old was the caller? It sounds really creepy.

This was the exact spot between sephora and footlocker. I will never forgot that incident it always bothered me so much still does to this day. and it could be nothing but I also felt like thiere was way to many coincidences
    Attached Images Attached Images

I 100% agree with you....Just because it seems "unlikely" doesn't mean its not worth trying.
    I just finished watching "The Killing Season" on A&E.... I did get annoyed when they jump around from State to State to "try" an connect each case together as if its one person ..

Chucky, did you report it? Even if you only remember fragments, its still worth it. Dormer did say the killer might say something that sounds related to the case.

No never reported it, If it didnt happen to me I wouldnt believe it myself it sounds crazy. If I knew that video footage from that exact spot is around then I would come forward it would be easy to pick myself out the footage and he was right next to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky730 View Post
    No never reported it, If it didnt happen to me I wouldnt believe it myself it sounds crazy. If I knew that video footage from that exact spot is around then I would come forward it would be easy to pick myself out the footage and he was right next to me.
    I get it. Its one of those things. You had to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHound66 View Post
    I 100% agree with you....Just because it seems "unlikely" doesn't mean its not worth trying.
    I just finished watching "The Killing Season" on A&E.... I did get annoyed when they jump around from State to State to "try" an connect each case together as if its one person ..
    I dont think killing season ever implys that every case from state to state is all the work of one killer. Josh and Rachel shed light on the fact that all these cases are similar. Sex trade for the most part, remains identified/unidentified, killers never caught. Stuff like that, but never implying a one person killer for every case they explore through the season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast