1104 users online (176 members and 928 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
    Google Alert - sharing - don't know if this is the same article info that Carolina Girl posted.

Bo Dukes faces four new charges in Tara Grinstead murder case
    http://wgxa.tv/news/local/bo-dukes-f...ad-murder-case

This new indictment out of Wilcox County states that in June of 2016, Dukes covered up the fact that Duke had confessed to him that he had killed Grinstead by denying to a GBI agent investigating the case that he had spoken with another man about burning Grinstead's body.
    The Wilcox County indictment also states that during the same June interview with a GBI agent, Dukes concealed that confession with the intent to hinder Duke's apprehension and punishment.
    Finally, the indictment states that Dukes concealed Grinstead's death by denying to the agent that he knew anything about the death or the destruction of Grinstead's body.

There is a hearing for Dukes on Sept. 7th.

JUSTICE for TARA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Yeah Bo and Ryan where never on the GBI's radar before the Feb/March 2017 arrest of Ryan, BUT we find out now Bo was been questioned by the GBI in June 2016 go figure......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JMO

Interesting indeed. Perhaps they have known for a long time and had to act because it had become the subject of podcasts and such? I do not trust small town murder investigations either. Good old boys.

Anything on today's hearing? It should be over by now....

TIA!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Hi everyone,

Thank you for continuing to be here for Tara.

Websleuths really needs your help at this time. Please consider giving if possible.

https://www.gofundme.com/websleuths

Anyone know what happening at the hearing yesterday?

TIA!

Google Alert - sharing...

Man charged with helping burn beauty queen's body faces new charges

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ges/640938001/

A (Wilcox County) grand jury last week filed four new charges against Dukes: two counts of making false statements, one count of hindering apprehension of a criminal and one count of concealing the death of another.
    [.....]
    According to the indictment, all four of the new charges stem from a June 16, 2016 interview between Dukes and GBI investigator Jason Shouldel.
    [.....]
    Dukes already faces similar charges in Ben Hill County in the Grinstead case. In June, a Ben Hill grand jury charged him with concealing a death, tampering with evidence and hindering apprehension of a criminal.
    No trial date has been set for either man.

so we

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54