1412 users online (279 members and 1133 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Wow. I took a break and came back to catch up. This thread has definitely taken a turn.

Hey there sugarbritches!
    Well I'm just trying to look in other directions to rule out or rule in possible POI that were maybe not figured in to the equation.
    I can see a female (wife of a man interested in Tara) taking out her competition and the husband covering it up for her.
    Just curious if the wives ever took lie detector tests or were questioned as a suspect not just as a witness or alibi.
    I would think at some point Tara would eventually have a run in with a wife or girlfriend.
    Another route to look at is maybe someone she met at the cookout came and picked her up for a date that ended in disaster. If that person had pull in the community, that would stall the investigation I'm sure.
    JMOO and maybe some possibilities. Trying to think outside the box.
    I just have a feeling the case is being looked at in the wrong direction?
    Tara was beautiful and would be a formidable "other woman" to compete with.
    I could definitely see jealousy playing a factor from either a suitor or a wife/girlfriend.
    Whomever committed the crime may not have known her schedule well, but whomever cleaned it up DID know her schedule.
    Honestly.... the neighbor sounds like he was slightly inserting himself into the case some with washing the car and all. Maybe him trying to look "busy" cleaning up around her house was to cover for him possibly having DNA or fingerprints in areas that he shouldn't have or being seen possibly by someone that weekend coming and going from his home.
    IDK. Just thoughts honestly. Thoughts to chew on and look at new directions.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Hey there sugarbritches!
    Well I'm just trying to look in other directions to rule out or rule in possible POI that were maybe not figured in to the equation.
    I can see a female (wife of a man interested in Tara) taking out her competition and the husband covering it up for her.
    Just curious if the wives ever took lie detector tests or were questioned as a suspect not just as a witness or alibi.
    I would think at some point Tara would eventually have a run in with a wife or girlfriend.
    Another route to look at is maybe someone she met at the cookout came and picked her up for a date that ended in disaster. If that person had pull in the community, that would stall the investigation I'm sure.
    JMOO and maybe some possibilities. Trying to think outside the box.
    I just have a feeling the case is being looked at in the wrong direction?
    Tara was beautiful and would be a formidable "other woman" to compete with.
    I could definitely see jealousy playing a factor from either a suitor or a wife/girlfriend.
    Whomever committed the crime may not have known her schedule well, but whomever cleaned it up DID know her schedule.
    Honestly.... the neighbor sounds like he was slightly inserting himself into the case some with washing the car and all. Maybe him trying to look "busy" cleaning up around her house was to cover for him possibly having DNA or fingerprints in areas that he shouldn't have or being seen possibly by someone that weekend coming and going from his home.
    IDK. Just thoughts honestly. Thoughts to chew on and look at new directions.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

GBI to provide updates in Tara Grinstead disappearance

"The GBI is set to hold a news conference at 3 p.m. Thursday at the Irwin County courthouse in Ocilla to discuss updates in the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Tara Grinstead.

Grinstead, a former beauty queen who taught at Irwin County High was last seen Oct. 22, 2005.

GBI special agent in charge of the Perry investigative office, J.T. Ricketson, said he could not provide additional details until the news conference...Ricketson did say new developments surfaced in recent days and will be shared with the news media Thursday afternoon.

Investigators did talk with Grinstead’s family members Wednesday, he said.

Retired GBI agent Gary Rothwell, who intially led the investigation into Grinstead’s appearance, also is expected to attend the news conference, Ricketson said.

http://www.macon.com/news/local/crim...134451989.html

What the hell is going on with the press conference??

Please let it be answers we all have been waiting for!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Omg I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I'm praying it's results finally. I've been away for a week and my mom sent email to let me know about the GBI, at 3pm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bumping Up For Tara!

GBI Press Conference today at 1500 on the Tara Grinstead case.

I'm glad progress is being made for Tara's family and friends.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

http://www.walb.com/story/34584683/g...grinstead-case

GBI PC on Tara Grinstead case.

So hoping they have found who murderer Tara.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of this press conference.

If the GBI had any real leads, would they release them to the public?

Maybe they are now going to say it's a homicide instead of missing.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast