913 users online (207 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    I have read ages ago they have adult children, but don't know where that came from? But regardless i'm sure WT and his sis. were wanted and loved. I think with this being a high profile case and all over the media & SM there is bound to be a lot of differing opinions and it just goes with the territory unfortunately when a child has gone missing. And William is the victim in this case.
    I also mentioned upthread of how grief would probably be compounded in this missing child case not knowing if WT is deceased or not? There has been no sign that he died so who knows what happened to him? And police have alluded to him still being alive?

I don't believe that Det Jubelin believes that William is still alive. Just that in the absence of any proof otherwise, they will continue as if he is.

Jubelin tells us guilt is eating away at William’s parents. What should they do with their son’s room? Should they pack it up? But would that mean they’ve abandoned him? They need to get on with their lives, but does getting on with their lives mean they’ve forgotten him?
    In terms of grieving, it would perhaps be better if they had a body and they knew he was dead, the detective says. “But they can’t bear to say he’s dead, because that would mean giving up hope.” And at this point, hope is all they have.

“The worst case is not that a body is found,” Jubelin says. “The worst case is that a body is never found.”

How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227308929078

Jubelin has gone for 20+ years through the Bowraville murders, remaining close to all of the families, and has lived with the distress that not being able to find the remains of Colleen Walker-Craig has caused her family.

Retrial a step nearer for suspect in Bowraville murders
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...62698dd0f4df42
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

How long has it been since we had an actual official update/story on this case? Not including the find William posts on the official page which appear quite regularly.

I hate how quiet this thread is now but I guess we don't have much more we can discuss without going over the same things over and over again?

Another Cold Case ???

Let's hope not, matey.

Quote Originally Posted by matey View Post
    Another Cold Case ???

wasnt it today, 20th march, that the ban on media reporting of bs current court appearances is lifted? cant remember who, but someone here contacted a journo who informed that after 20th the judge would lift the ban or review it?

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    wasnt it today, 20th march, that the ban on media reporting of bs current court appearances is lifted? cant remember who, but someone here contacted a journo who informed that after 20th the judge would lift the ban or review it?
    I think it was 20th February from memory. I assume the ban was continued.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

October 20 2016
    Alleged paedophile Bill Spedding to face Victorian court next year

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/al...20-gs6kns.html

William "Bill" Spedding is facing a string of historic child sexual abuse charges. The offences are alleged to have occurred in Clarendon near Ballarat and other locations across regional Victoria.
    Spedding is already facing a string of separate child sexual offences and is due to appear in a NSW court next year.

a "string" of offences?

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    October 20 2016
    Alleged paedophile Bill Spedding to face Victorian court next year

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/al...20-gs6kns.html

William "Bill" Spedding is facing a string of historic child sexual abuse charges. The offences are alleged to have occurred in Clarendon near Ballarat and other locations across regional Victoria.
    Spedding is already facing a string of separate child sexual offences and is due to appear in a NSW court next year.

a "string" of offences?
    Is she still standing by him? Ye gods!
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    Is she still standing by him? Ye gods!
    Sadly I think this is common. I am not sure why ... a sense that if they admit to themselves that their spouse is a monster, they're admitting to themselves their marriage was a lie and a waste perhaps? I'm sure some really do believe it's their spouse who is the victim - sickening and enabling.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/cheryl-...mail&mbnr=MTQ4

Breakthrough in toddler Cheryl Grimmer 1970 cold case murder as man arrested

NSW Police detectives arrested the man in the Melbourne suburb of Frankston at 1pm on Wednesday, and successfully applied in Frankston Magistrates Court to have him extradited to NSW.

Police said the man will be taken to Wollongong Police Station on Thursday, where he will be charged with Murder and Detain for Advantage (abduction).
    Police First Sergeant Jerry Holeman:
    "Today is the day we're going to get closer to justice for Abby and Libby."

Tipline: 844-459-5786

Police First Sergeant Jerry Holeman:
    "Today is the day we're going to get closer to justice for Abby and Libby."

Tipline: 844-459-5786

"The parents of missing boy William Tyrrell forged ahead with a home renovation worth $769,000 in the months after their little 'Spiderman' disappeared, council documents show.

The boys' parents – who cannot be named for legal reasons – have spoken of their devastation over how the toddler missed the construction works on what was meant to be their 'forever family home', on Sydney's north shore.

The heartbroken mother and father have been attacked by trolls on social media over the renovations, which were first approved by Ku-ring-gai Council in July 2013, more than a year before their child was snatched from his grandmother's house.

In their development - which was estimated to cost $769,241 - the couple put in for a 'first floor addition' and a carport. Distressingly, the parents have said the home renovations included a new bedroom that was meant for William."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cNxxHhqP
    May the victims of the Manchester attack Rest In Peace & the injured recover as much as possible

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love
    It's the only thing that there's just too little of..".
    Burt Bacharach

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    "The parents of missing boy William Tyrrell forged ahead with a home renovation worth $769,000 in the months after their little 'Spiderman' disappeared, council documents show.

The boys' parents – who cannot be named for legal reasons – have spoken of their devastation over how the toddler missed the construction works on what was meant to be their 'forever family home', on Sydney's north shore.

The heartbroken mother and father have been attacked by trolls on social media over the renovations, which were first approved by Ku-ring-gai Council in July 2013, more than a year before their child was snatched from his grandmother's house.

In their development - which was estimated to cost $769,241 - the couple put in for a 'first floor addition' and a carport. Distressingly, the parents have said the home renovations included a new bedroom that was meant for William."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cNxxHhqP
    It is very sad that this family continues to be attacked on social media .... how the @%!@! Does trolling the family and itching about how much money they have help find William?

Who cares if they went ahead with the renovations ..... they planned them before William even went missing ..... as much as people think they should just stop and cease to exist living tneir lives ...

Sounds to me theres a lot of people getting caught up in the Witch Hunt mentality....very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
    It is very sad that this family continues to be attacked on social media .... how the @%!@! Does trolling the family and itching about how much money they have help find William?

Who cares if they went ahead with the renovations ..... they planned them before William even went missing ..... as much as people think they should just stop and cease to exist living tneir lives ...

Sounds to me theres a lot of people getting caught up in the Witch Hunt mentality....very sad.
    I can't help but think that although the article seems sympathetic it is a veiled way of introducing questions that the public are not allowed to talk about. Seems weird to show that they are delving into any public details that they can investigate and publish. I don't think DM's motives are clean, but they will be able to claim that they are. MOO

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast