Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
21652039-mmmain.jpg

N.J. 19-year-old missing after her car was found unoccupied on Belmar bridge

December 5, 2016

A 19-year-old Neptune City woman remains missing Monday, nearly three days after her car was found unoccupied on the Route 35 bridge in Belmar, and her family is appealing for any information to help locate her.

Two men charged in missing New Jersey woman's strangling death, robbery

February 2, 2017

Two men have been charged in connection with the murder of a 19-year-old New Jersey woman who went missing from her home in December.

Liam McAtasney, 19, and Preston Taylor, 19, both of Neptune City, were arrested after a two-month investigation had revealed 19-year-old Sarah Stern had been killed during a robbery at her home on Dec. 2, the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office said.

[...]

McAtasney was charged with first-degree felony murder, first-degree robbery, among other charges.

Taylor was charged with second-degree desecration of human remains, second-degree conspiracy, and other charges.

Prosecutors: Murder Suspect Watched Neptune Woman Die For 30 Minutes

February 14, 2017

Prosecutors say man accused of killing a woman during a robbery told a friend that he strangled her with such force that he lifted her off the ground and watched for 30 minutes as she died in her home.

The details emerged Tuesday during a hearing where a judge ruled that 19-year-old Liam McAtasney will remain jailed until his trial.

[...]

Authorities say McAtasney recruited Preston Taylor to help him dump her body.

The defendant goes back to Sarah Stern’s home after leaving her dead body there for a duration of approximately eight hours, removed her from her premises with the co-defendant and brought her to the Belmar Bridge, where he, along with the co-defendant, dumped her,” Doyle said.

Stern’s body has not been found. Taylor also is charged in Stern’s death and a judge ruled last week that he, too, will remain in jail until his trial.

Thread #1

Ahhh new thread!
The abandoned building shown in LM's "Gay Sweat" video is at Camp Evans. It's about 4 miles from Shark River Park.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 8.55.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 8.55.38 AM.png
    250 KB · Views: 1,502
Ahhh new thread!
The abandoned building shown in LM's "Gay Sweat" video is at Camp Evans. It's about 4 miles from Shark River Park.
attachment.php

Actually there is an entrance to the park off Gully Rd, so entrance to the Park is much closer than 4 miles, I used to walk my dog in that park weekly

Actually there is an entrance to the park off Gully Rd, so entrance to the Park is much closer than 4 miles, I used to walk my dog in that park weekly

Thanks so much for this V27. I tend to be "logical", and look at logistics etc.
This is very helpful. I looked at the maps, thanks again for posting this. :tyou:

eta: that's what I noticed also, Gully Rd.

Ahhh new thread!
attachment.php

Bump for V27 from previous thread..I had asked about the location from a video. It was supplied by a local? Thank you.
I am trying to connect the dots from that video to Shark River Park, where the "money box" was found.

Although from NY, I am not Benny. I've been going down there since 1975. Usually further south (Lavalette and LBI). When I drive north on my way home, I love a leisure drive up along the coast so I can get a feel for each town.

BF in Brick/ Pt. Pleasant/Manasquan, dear friend in Long Branch. Spent time in Ocean Grove (so easy to walk to AP) and Spring Lake, and Pine Barren's.

If I had known I could drive north from Long Branch through Sea Bright, I would have.

Here's the video, thanks V27.

[video=youtube;uXOG1lC7QS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOG1lC7QS8[/video]

from previous thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dec-2016-*Arrests*-1&p=13155272#post13155272

Bump for V27 from previous thread..I had asked about the location from a video. It was supplied by a local? Thank you.
I am trying to connect the dots from that video to Shark River Park, where the "money box" was found.

Although from NY, I am not Benny. I've been going down there since 1975. Usually further south (Lavalette and LBI). When I drive north on my way home, I love a leisure drive up along the coast so I can get a feel for each town.

BF in Brick/ Pt. Pleasant/Manasquan, dear friend in Long Branch. Spent time in Ocean Grove (so easy to walk to AP) and Spring Lake, and Pine Barron's.

If I had known I could drive north from Long Branch through Sea Bright, I would have.

Here's the video, thanks V27.

[video=youtube;uXOG1lC7QS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOG1lC7QS8[/video]

No problem, BunnyHop :)
I'm from Neptune City (went to NHS) so I'm pretty familiar with all the creepy spots that kids still seem to hang out at.
I'm actually going to take a ride to Sandy Hook now to see what kind of surveillance I notice around the entrance. I'll report back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem, BunnyHop
I'm from Neptune City (went to NHS) so I'm pretty familiar with all the creepy spots that kids still seem to hang out at.
I'm actually going to take a ride to Sandy Hook now to see what kind of surveillance I notice around the entrance. I'll report back!

60 degrees tomorrow, bring your sunscreen. :tyou: :heartbeat:

Ok so there's no way to enter or exit Sandy Hook without passing video cameras. Hopefully they used LM's car when they went to bury the safe so he's directly connected to that piece of evidence.
ff3eb3ee73bea758e4b46ccc03f42e4f.jpg
4544c6d9a9f2ffa52062d402fedf9754.jpg

Ok so there's no way to enter or exit Sandy Hook without passing video cameras. Hopefully they used LM's car when they went to bury the safe so he's directly connected to that piece of evidence.
ff3eb3ee73bea758e4b46ccc03f42e4f.jpg
4544c6d9a9f2ffa52062d402fedf9754.jpg

That was quick, you are the best!!! xoxo

Is Sandy Hook residential or only a park? Are those cameras at the very beginning of entrance or would you be able to bury without passing those buildings? Thanks

Is Sandy Hook residential or only a park? Are those cameras at the very beginning of entrance or would you be able to bury without passing those buildings? Thanks

It's not residential. It's a federal government-owned peninsula between the Sandy Hook Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. It's huge, over 2,000 acres. It has a few beaches and recreation areas, a high school, an active U.S. Coast Guard station, an old Army post (Fort Hancock), designated fishing areas and the oldest working Lighthouse in the U.S.
There's some beach area before the entrance but there's nowhere to park until after you pass the entrance cameras.

They used to also have a day care up there. Don't know if they still do.

There is a church, and Officer's Row, they sometimes provide a tour of the officers housing from back in the day.

I'd like to throw in my own observations about LM. I am trying to "stay in bounds" with all of my comments, and especially with my observations about LM, but I believe that him having an identical twin brother does play a part in who he is today. Allow me to explain:

Some of the pictures of LM have other family members in them, including LM's twin brother. In my opinion, I can almost "feel" a difference in energy between LM, and LM's twin brother. I feel a darkness from LM, even from pictures of him when he was younger. I feel like LM didn't just take advantage of SS, he probably treated many people poorly and took advantage of them, too. I do not believe that SS is with LM in that video; I believe that is the twin brother. Has anyone heard if LM was a loner in high school? I would not be surprised if he was, and I would not be surprised if LM's twin brother was very popular, and that LM was "in the shadow" of his twin brother. I would also not be surprised to hear that SS was good friends with LM's twin brother in high school, and only associated with LM because he tagged along with the twin brother whenever the twin brother hung out with friends, including SS.

Let me be clear: SS and her family and friends are the first and foremost victims in this situation. I hope they receive answers from LM and PT, and that they may find some semblance of normalcy in their lives without SS in the future, even though they should have never had to lose her in the first place to such a terrible act of violence. If LM and PT are the individuals who committed this heinous act against SS (regardless of what I think, it's not for me to decide, that is the call of the judge and jury), I hope they are forced to pay the highest possible price for their actions. Additionally, if everything that has been reported is true, SS was forced to go through hell in her final moments, and IT IS NOT FAIR that the person / people who caused her death get to live one second longer than she got to. The guilty parties involved with SS's death are lucky that I am not shelling out any verdicts; all I will say is they would have repeated firsthand knowledge of what SS experienced. SHE DESERVED BETTER than to be treated like anything less than a kind, smart, loving young lady.

With that said, I do want to point out that I believe that LM's twin brother is experiencing a very different type of loss and grief than any of us could imagine, unless we have an identical sibling or siblings. I do believe in the unique bond that identical twins and triplets have, and I won't begin to imagine what he is experiencing right now. Also, I hope this does not sound like I did any sleuthing of the twin brother, because I did NOT. LM is the accused here, and he is the individual I sleuthed per the TOS. My point is that while SS and her family and friends are the victims here, I also have a sadness in my heart, and a special type of empathy for LM's twin brother.

I forgot one more thing about my observations regarding LM. He looks worse (more exhausted) every time I see a photo or video of him in court. If he's guilty, may he never get a good night's rest ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail