836 users online (69 members and 767 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    Im on fire. I just blasted fire on the 48 hrs facebook page. Ppl think mark is innocent. I told them to join websleuths to see the truth!
    You're doing a remarkable job there on FB Oregon!!

Wow.
    Watched with my SO who had no prior knowledge of the case except knowing I kept up with it here.
    His response at the end "Well it's certainly not clear at all that he (MS) had anything to do with it . I'd need a lot more convincing"
    And that right there is what the defense is counting on.
    On another note, Sandra and Frank did the case no favors IMO. If the are prosecution witnesses the defense could rip them apart and create RD just from that little performance tonight.

So sick.
    Somethin' Smells Fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Poppyflower View Post
    I'm shocked right now. Painting Dr. Sievers in a negative light when she is the victim of a heinous murder. No mention about all the awesome things she did. Just that she would yell at Mark and he was so calm and gentle to her when she was yelling at him. Puh-lease. I had no idea that this show was going to go this way. I never would have thought that they would go in this direction.
    THIS. This was the hardest for me to stomach. Everyone is aware that Teresa was a yeller and fiesty....demanded a lot of herself as well as others. Okay, we get it. Understood. But to paint Mark like a victim is more than I can stomach.

I'm blasting away on twitter
    JOHN WALSH--AMERICAN HERO

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by south fishy View Post
    Wow.
    Watched with my SO who had no prior knowledge of the case except knowing I kept up with it here.
    His response at the end "Well it's certainly not clear at all that he (MS) had anything to do with it . I'd need a lot more convincing"
    On another note, Sandra and Frank did the case no favors IMO. If the are prosecution witnesses the defense could rip them apart and create RD just from that little performance tonight.

So sick.

BBM... I have not followed this case either and that was my thoughts too. I came here to peek at the real story. By your responses I guess there is a LOT more to the story!

Quote Originally Posted by south fishy View Post
    Wow.

So sick.
    BBM

AMEN! Mark did everything he could to set them up, especially Sandra. And I try to remind myself that this was (hopefully) heavily edited. But those clips of them - what they said and their demeanor - was a GIFT to the defense.

Prosecution witnesses need to deny all interviews. For the sake of justice, keep your mouths SHUT until you time to tell your story to the only ones that matter - the JURY.

Thanks for your reviews and for subjecting yourselves to the show. You took one for the team! I had planned to watch it, but I will skip it, save an hour, remain calm and not lose sleep. I certainly hope Teresa's family didn't watch. Hugs to you all who suffered through it.

FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    BBM

AMEN! Mark did everything he could to set them up, especially Sandra. And I try to remind myself that this was (hopefully) heavily edited. But those clips of them - what they said and their demeanor - was a GIFT to the defense.

Prosecution witnesses need to deny all interviews. For the sake of justice, keep your mouths SHUT until you time to tell your story to the only ones that matter - the JURY.
    I totally agree but people can't keep their mouths shut--15 minutes of fame
    JOHN WALSH--AMERICAN HERO

I remember when this first happened, Teresa's body was still warm and Mark had already started a Gofundme page, I suspected him from day one despite many people trying to justify the Gofundme page.

That was enough for me, it almost seemed like he started it beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by indianwin2001 View Post
    I totally agree but people can't keep their mouths shut--15 minutes of fame
    He kept bouncing Sandra's checks! I would be a shouter too if I lived with Mark. I set the show on my dvr, I might watch it or maybe I will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Thanks for your reviews and for subjecting yourselves to the show. You took one for the team! I had planned to watch it, but I will skip it, save an hour, remain calm and not lose sleep. I certainly hope Teresa's family didn't watch. Hugs to you all who suffered through it.

Wise choice. You're not missing anything.

Let's all remember SMS saying that MS "has ice in his veins". I became a FL resident this year and voted for SMS as I was so impressed with how he handled this case.

Quote Originally Posted by noel leon View Post
    What would cause this to happen? I am beyond words even......
    The Avery case on netflix is one main reason these types of 'shows' are happening now. I have noticed that a lot of obviously guilty perps are now being looked at with 'sympathy' ---trying to make them their new Avery case.
    Last edited by katydid23; 02-19-2017 at 01:17 AM.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrimeAddict55 View Post
    You're doing a remarkable job there on FB Oregon!!
    Thank you sister

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    He kept bouncing Sandra's checks! I would be a shouter too if I lived with Mark. I set the show on my dvr, I might watch it or maybe I will not.
    I'd be shouting, drinking and doing medication if I lived with that DB...MS.

I'm so grateful that the Websleuth community didn't fall for this slanted version of her life and murder. Dr. Sievers was revered by her patients and friends. We've seen the evidence. Mark is NO saint. I'm furious in the portrayal of Dr. Sievers. I knew her for 4 years and always saw a dedicated, loving, generous, brilliant doctor and friend - always. Please say a prayer for her family tonight.
    Justice for Dr. Sievers

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast