Dateline Episode

One thing that I noticed in the episode was Fassbender can't answer anything without closing his eyes.

...and he leaves the door open to being wrong.

One thing that I noticed in the episode was Fassbender can't answer anything without closing his eyes.

Damage control, perhaps?

I wonder what O'Kelly would say about eye closing....

The eye closing thing could just be his way of keeping himself calm at the prospect of further nationwide attention and scrutiny. Or it could be his way of focusing on saying the right thing. I do that some times...close my eyes when trying to carefully pick my words.

Damage control, perhaps?

I wonder what O'Kelly would say about eye closing....

The eye closing thing could just be his way of keeping himself calm at the prospect of further nationwide attention and scrutiny. Or it could be his way of focusing on saying the right thing. I do that some times...close my eyes when trying to carefully pick my words.

.I'm thinking damage control....personally, but that is JMHO.

I still haven't watched it, maybe tomorrow lol I got the impression from the clip I saw the other day that he was a bit unsure, and was leaving it open... in case they were wrong about BD.

I've also read that somewhere along the way Fassbender has lost his eyebrows LOL some have posted that it was very distracting. I'm sure that is all I will be looking at now when I do watch LOL

I still haven't watched it, maybe tomorrow lol I got the impression from the clip I saw the other day that he was a bit unsure, and was leaving it open... in case they were wrong about BD.

I've also read that somewhere along the way Fassbender has lost his eyebrows LOL some have posted that it was very distracting. I'm sure that is all I will be looking at now when I do watch LOL
Yes, Missy~~~he doesn't have any eyebrows and it is a bit distracting. Not sure if he has some type of medical issue that could cause that or not.

The other thing I noticed is that he didn't seem to have had much experience with children with disabilities. IE: one's that just give you the answer you are looking for~~as in Autistic children. (which I do believe BD is) but all JMHO.

Watched the rest of this and wow.
Kratz, saying his book tells the REAL story. Avery was planning to kill Teresa for weeks!
Fassbender is a terrible liar! You really must watch it to get it.
The 22 bullet fragment was missed because, well, it's the size of dirt & so easy to miss.

I won't even get started on the confession BS.

Smh

SO many things said.

It had me acting like I was watching a ballgame with blind refs.
All JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The was he was "gulping" was quite telling as well. I don't know why they just can't admit they screwed up.

Absolutely!
He knows he isn't being 100% truthful. And you can tell the interview was conducted in such a way that there was a very fine line as to what could/couldn't be said/asked and HOW things were said/asked
JMO

The was he was "gulping" was quite telling as well. I don't know why they just can't admit they screwed up.
YES!!!
You got it😉 I noticed that too!!

Apparently they tried to talk to Ryan H., according to Andrea Canning, who was the interviewer on the Dateline show.

https://twitter.com/CanningAndrea/with_replies

Her reply says "we tried", you have to click on the tweet to see what the question was.

There are some other interesting reply tweets from her about Nirider and Zellner too.

I still have not watched it lol

It would probably show them up for what they really all were.

Apparently they tried to talk to Ryan H., according to Andrea Canning, who was the interviewer on the Dateline show.

https://twitter.com/CanningAndrea/with_replies

Her reply says "we tried", you have to click on the tweet to see what the question was.

There are some other interesting reply tweets from her about Nirider and Zellner too.

I still have not watched it lol
Get on it🙄

It would probably show them up for what they really all were.
That, and IMO, it'd be PRETTY DARN EXPENSIVE to fess up now🤔

That, and IMO, it'd be PRETTY DARN EXPENSIVE to fess up now🤔

They'd probably think it would just be easier to kill Zellner....
Anyone want to bet a body shows up on her property sometime soon? :D

They'd probably think it would just be easier to kill Zellner....
Anyone want to bet a body shows up on her property sometime soon? :D
Gosh~~~I hope not! But, then again this is not her first rodeo, so I'm sure she is use to it by now. I'm sure she has angered many LE and prosecutors in the process of freeing innocent people. I suspect when the hammer comes down or is about to come down~~some will not stop at any means to protect their reputations. Um...as in this case.

All JMHO.

attachment.php

This really did make me LOL
Why interrogate him~~just interview him, but read him his Miranda rights.

Way to go Fassbender!! Intelligent, polite and honest answers. His concern for the real victims, Teresa and her family came across loud and clear. Was wonderful to see a program give air time to the person Teresa was to her friends. The squirming and childish antics on social media by SA's current and former attorneys seems to be an indication of how effective Fassbender was. More of it please MSM. [emoji4]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back