1053 users online (259 members and 794 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AZ - 14-year-old arrested in sexual assault of elderly woman

Phoenix police arrested a 14-year-old high school student in connection with the sexual assault of an elderly woman.

Information from two fellow students at Barry Goldwater High School, 2820 W. Rose Garden Lane, led to the teen's arrest Wednesday.

The Arizona Republic is withholding the suspect's name because he is a juvenile.

Police said the 75-year-old victim met her attacker while walking home from taking her granddaughter to school Tuesday morning. He sexually assaulted her at knifepoint after she let him into her apartment to use the phone.
    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...alker1201.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

OMG! That is scary.

It seems like they just get younger and younger.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight