1136 users online (199 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IN - Breanne Voiles, 14, Kokomo, 4 Feb 2017

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/lo...360763a93.html

KOKOMO – The legal guardian of Breanne Nicole Voiles, a 14-year-old Kokomo runaway who disappeared on Feb. 4, is pleading for the middle school girl to return home.

Jennifer Voiles, the girl’s aunt and legal guardian, said that despite various leads investigated by family and law enforcement she is unsure where Breanne Voiles is located, and whether or not she is moving from one location to another.

<snip>

According to Jennifer Voiles, five houses were searched last week in an effort to locate the missing girl.

Anyone with additional information is asked to call the Kokomo Police Department at 765-457-1105 or the KPD hotline 765-456-7017.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-21-2017 at 01:31 PM. Reason: snipped to comply with the 10% copyright rule
    Actions speak louder than words!

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."~John Lennon

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."~Leo Tolstoy

if she did runaway, I wish she would as least let someone know she's ok.

Very frightening that her location is only 30-45 minutes from Delphi . I truly hope these cases are not connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thekarmabus View Post
    Very frightening that her location is only 30-45 minutes from Delphi . I truly hope these cases are not connected.

Yeh, stopped by to point out the geography.

Breanne, call your aunt or the police. Adults really are on your side!

Has she used any of her SM since she's gone missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Imvp2 View Post
    Has she used any of her SM since she's gone missing?
    I wondered this too. Has anyone found her on any SM platforms? I am horrible at finding people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I see sex trafficking get brought up with many cases that I don't necessarily agree with but Breanne appears to fit the profile of many trafficking victims.

I hope she is located safe soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Why is she labelled a runaway? How many times has she run away from home before?

Does she use Instagram? Some teens use it more than FB these days.

I hope she is found safe. Many people are worried about her.

Her fb page is now pretty much on lock down. Before it was I read where her brother posted on her page referring to some 27 year old guy and breanne being involved. Her mom also had a video on her page pleading for her to come home. I can't link it now since it's on lockdown ... but it is on her personal page.

Quote Originally Posted by thekarmabus View Post
    Her fb page is now pretty much on lock down. Before it was I read where her brother posted on her page referring to some 27 year old guy and breanne being involved. Her mom also had a video on her page pleading for her to come home. I can't link it now since it's on lockdown ... but it is on her personal page.

That makes me wonder even more about trafficking. I hope that they are considering that angle. Too often the teens are blamed and labeled promiscuous runways and thereby blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    I see sex trafficking get brought up with many cases that I don't necessarily agree with but Breanne appears to fit the profile of many trafficking victims.

I hope she is located safe soon.

I'd agree with...it's usually the last thing I suspect but in to case I think an older guy groomed her to leave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast