AL - Father, son killed in head-on collision with each other

kanzz

kanzz=kansas
Reaction score
Father, son killed in head-on collision with each other
Feb. 18, 2017 7:52 PM EST

"WINFIELD, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a father and son have been killed in a head-on collision with each other in Fayette County, Alabama.

Alabama state troopers say alcohol is a factor in the crash that killed 50-year-old Jeffrey Morris Brasher and 22-year-old Austin Blaine Brasher. They both lived in Bankston, about 67 miles west of Birmingham."

(crash occurred around 4:10 a.m. Saturday in rural Fayette County)

So sad! Alcohol is the curse of most people out at the time of night. IMO.

There is nothing being said about the nature of the accident by Jeffrey Morris Brasher's sister, Pam Brasher Dennis. (It appears as though the widow's name is also Pam).
It just seems so peculiar that both of them were out on the road at 4:10 a.m., traveling in opposite directions, and that alcohol was a factor.

Here's another story:
Father and Son Killed In Head-On Collision With One Another

We don't know that they were both drinking. The father might've been out looking for the son or vice versa. No details have been given yet.

We don't know that they were both drinking. The father might've been out looking for the son or vice versa. No details have been given yet.
Yes. It wouldn't be safe to assume anything. We don't know if it was one or both who might have been drinking.
It's very sad that neither was wearing a seat belt.

Father, son killed in head-on collision with each other
Feb. 18, 2017 7:52 PM EST

"WINFIELD, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a father and son have been killed in a head-on collision with each other in Fayette County, Alabama.

Alabama state troopers say alcohol is a factor in the crash that killed 50-year-old Jeffrey Morris Brasher and 22-year-old Austin Blaine Brasher. They both lived in Bankston, about 67 miles west of Birmingham."

(crash occurred around 4:10 a.m. Saturday in rural Fayette County)

Al. com (http://bit.ly/2luJyKp ) reports neither man was wearing a seatbelt.

Alcohol and no seatbelts. :facepalm:

I am wondering if Dad might have been out searching for his son, worried about him, when this tragedy happened. I am so so sorry for the family. It must be devastating. :rose: :rose:

Fox8 article i read said fathers truck collided with son's truck, for what that's worth.

Alcohol and no seatbelts. :facepalm:

KaaBoom - Thanks for noticing ^ in article. Sad, sad, sad. Very sad. Maybe some good can come of these tragic deaths, if the story keeps an imbiber from driving or spurs ppl to use seat belts.

RIP Jeffrey Morris Brasher and Austin Blaine Brasher. Thoughts & prayers for your family, friends, and community.

Seat belts, everyone. No drinking & driving, anyone.

FAMILY TORN APART
Horror as dad and son are killed in head-on smash with EACH OTHER in shocking twist of fate

Jeffrey Basher allegedly lost control of his vehicle before it smashed into the front of his son’s pick-up near the city of Winfield in the early hours of Saturday.

48d3ad31ead79782e9355e8780c0040d.jpg

Game of chicken gone wrong??? no seat belts and alcohol....thats what I think.

Tragic and horrendous I can't begin to imagine the emotional suffering of their Mom/Wife

This is heartbreaking!!!!! I can't imagine the suffering the wife/mother must be going through. :tantrum:
So tragic! My prayers are with the family and friends during this horrible time!

I am wondering if Dad might have been out searching for his son, worried about him, when this tragedy happened. I am so so sorry for the family. It must be devastating. :rose: :rose:

From what has been reported, father was going to work and son was coming home from the night of partying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back