CA CA - Allison Sanchez, 2, Fresno, 18 February 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Missing two-year-old Fresno girl, police say allegedly abducted by parents
Two-year-old Fresno girl, Allison Sanchez is missing.*Police said she was allegedly taken from her house in the middle of the night.*It happened in a Southwest Fresno neighborhood, near Belmont and Cedar.*

*It's a parents worst nightmare said Yadira Lopez, a neighbor who lives a few houses down from where the little girl went missing.

http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...e-say-allegedly-abducted-by-parents/659914481

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

That is a pretty bad area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the OP:
Saturday evening, Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer, held a press conference. Dyer said the child was placed in her grandmother's care a week ago after both parents were arrested for possession of firearms and drugs.

"Their common daughter two-year-old Allison Sanchez was removed from the home by CPS (Child Protective Services)," said Dyer.

Police said Allison's aunt was watching her at the time, while the grandmother was at work. Police said that's when 22-year-old Juan Guzman and 20-year-old Betsabet Martinez allegedly went into the house between 3 a.m. and 7 a.m. and took Allison.

The parents were last seen driving a 2005 Silver Totoya Corolla. Police said evidence does show they might be attempting to leave the country.

"Juan Guzman is from Mexico and not a citizen on the United States and a concern he might take the child back to Mexico," said Dyer. "As a result of that, Border Control was notified to be on the look out for the car and the three of them."

Bump. Any updates on Allison?

I wonder that there is no alert for this girl!

Old article, but more info and pics

Allison had been placed in the custody of her maternal grandmother by the courts, after her parents were arrested February 11th.

Officers had responded to a home near McKenzie and Seventh Street that night, for reports of a fight and shots fired.

Police did not find anyone who was hurt.

They booked Guzman and Martinez on charges including Felony child endangerment, willful discharge of a firearm, and obstructing an officers performance/duties.

Police say they recovered two AR-15 rifles, a high-capacity magazine, and several hundred rounds of ammunition. They were illegally possessed weapons.

Dyer says a scale with drug residue was also recovered at the home.

He says an Amber alert has not been issued, but police have alerted other agencies across the state and the U.S. Border Patrol.

"When we believe the child is with the parents, we believe the time is not of such urgency as we’d see with a stranger abduction. But we know the longer the child is not where she should be, the greater the risk," Dyer said.

Guzman is from Mexico, and police believe the family could be headed south.

The couple had emptied its closets, indicating it was leaving, Dyer said.

http://kmph.com/news/local/parents-accused-of-abducting-two-year-old-daughter

let me see if I understand this. The mom and dad to this two year old kidnapped the two year old and went missing after child services took the two year old away from the mom and dad???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back