684 users online (88 members and 596 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Rules Etiquette & Information
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 02-21-2017 at 09:43 AM.

This image was shared on Facebook by the Newton County Sheriff's Dept. Low quality and hard to read. I transcribed it in the last thread, and thought I'd paste that here to make it easier to find.

Situation: The Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff's Department are requesting law enforcement assistance in identifying the individual in the below photographs.

Two bodies found in the woods east of Delphi in Carroll County have been positively identified as Abigail J. Williams, 13 of Delphi and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14 of Delphi. They were reported missing on Monday, February 13, 2017. The bodies were discovered about 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017 in the woods near the Deer Creek by volunteers helping in the search for the missing girls. The families have been notified.

The victims were last seen alive around 1:00 pm Monday, February 13, 2017 when they were dropped off close to the Monon (not sure about this word) High Bridge near Delphi, Indiana. The images below are from a video taken in the area.

Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

I can only read some of the very bottom text. "This information should be considered LAW ENFORCEMENT (cant read). Further distribution of this document ......" Not sure after that really.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IN - Abigail Williams,13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

Police: Man in photos now ‘main suspect’ in 2 girls’ deaths
    Associated Press
    Published: February 19, 2017, 12:48 pm

Photo was taken on the Delphi Historic Trails around the time Abigail Williams and Liberty German went missing.

DELPHI, Ind. (AP) — Indiana State Police say a man photographed walking along a trail system around the time two teenage girls later found slain were dropped off by a relative is now considered “the main suspect” in their killings.

Sgt. Tony Slocum said Sunday that “the totality of the evidence” so far led authorities to the conclusion that he’s a suspect.

The girls’ bodies were found Tuesday about a quarter-mile from an abandoned railroad bridge that’s part of a trail system. The bodies were found near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis.

Teens killed: Police look beyond Delphi for suspect
    Ron Wilkins Feb. 20, 2017

Police are not limiting the search for a killer to just Carroll County.

"We're just expanded our search to anybody who saw anything," Indiana State Police Kim Riley said, explaining that at the time it might not have seemed suspicious at the time.

Robert T. Ive
    Carroll County: Please do not harass, bother, or accuse anyone. There are no charges pending against anyone as a result of the pending investigation. No one at the home searched is suspected of committing any crime. Please, please leave these people alone and let the police work. As always, if you have any information, call: 844-459-5786.
    I encourage you to share this post.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/20...ns-deaths.html
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Please Note

When posting images you are required to include a link to the MSM or LE source where you found them.

No exceptions.

Also, please leave facebook on facebook. Don't bring it here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Coldpizza; 02-20-2017 at 04:47 PM.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisMissing View Post
    Can someone point me back to that long aerial video of LE on the day they found the girls? It was about 40 minutes long.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/video...4523478509092/

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Do we have anything from LE saying if it was video and/or if it was from a trail camera versus one of the girl's phones?

And found these.

Screenshot (3).png
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice101 View Post
    Do we have anything from LE saying if it was video and/or if it was from a trail camera versus one of the girl's phones?
    No not yet.

I predict an arrest in the next day or so. if this guy is on foot, they will find him.

Bear with me if this has been brought up already, I have to skip through all the posts to try and catch up!

The way the sleeves bunch so much, and the front appears to struggle to snap, but is cinched at the waist, reminds me of wearing my husband's coach's jacket in the rain one time. If I was trying to keep a backpack dry under the front while the rest was way big, it may appear similar to this guy.

If it is a coach's jacket, those wouldn't be too common I would think? JMO

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/a...dcks-njk-76242

Regarding this guy...

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Con...412423373.html

How far is LaPorte from Delphi??

Quote Originally Posted by tlorik View Post
    Regarding this guy...

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Con...412423373.html

How far is LaPorte from Delphi??
    75 miles, roughly.

There's something causing the bulge in front, and it's not his body. I think it's a backback, worn backwards, but concealed by the jacket and scarf. Maybe even underneath a sweater or hoodie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    And found these.

I saw those too. But I still haven't found any that have denim on the bottom.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast