NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie_lee

Reaction score
Bob Ward Fox25 (@Bward3): https://twitter.com/Bward3?s=09

Ryan: Evans and Denise disappeared a few days after Tday 1981. No missing report filed with authorities. #fox25

Ryan: There was no search of apartment in 1981. Basement of apartment searched last week. #fox25

Ryan: Denise disappeared with 6 month old daughter, Dawn. Evans gave her up for adoption. Now known as Lisa. #fox25

Ryan: In 1980 Evans was arrested, listed spouse as Elizabeth Evans. Authorities dont know who she is. #fox25

In 84/85 Evans changed name to Curtis Kimball. In 85 arrested DUI in Cypress, CA #fox25 His baby girl was with him

In June/July Evans abandoned daughter at RV park in CA. She was placed into foster care, later adopted. #fox25

In 1986, CA investigated Evans for abandoning his child. But he was no longer in Santa Cruz CA area. #fox25

Ryan: in 10/86 felony arrest warrants out for Gordon Curtis Jenson alias for Robert Evans. #fox25

In 1988, Evans arrested in San Luis Obispo, BA for vehicle theft. New name: Gerry Mockerman. #fox25

Thread #1

3/89, Evans arrested on warrants out of Santa Cruz. 10/90 Evans paroled, and took off next day. 11/90 was fugitive for 12 yrs. #fox25

8/01 Evans married Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, CA. He uses name Lawrence William Vanner. It's a backyard marriage. #fox25

Evans did roofing for her Jun, eventually married her in backyard wedding. No official paperwork filed for this. #fox25

9/02 Jun was found buried in her basement. Lawrence Vanner is printed, and found to be Curtis Kimball #fox25

11/02 Evans was arrested for Jun's murder. Got 15 to life. He died 12/28/10 in prison. #fox25

8/03 DNA showed Lisa, Denise's daughter is not biologically his. #fox25

Mike Kokowski, NH SP now about to speak. #fox25

Strelzin: No human remains found in Hayward ST basement. But dirt floor was disturbed. #fox25

Kokowski: DNA reveals Bob Evans is the father to middle child found in Allenstown, NH. #fox25

Kokowski: In Allenstown, adult female, three children found in barrels in 85 and 2000. Evans was father to middle child #fox25

An investigator told me yesterday, we always thought if we IDd Allenstown victims, we'd have killer. But it's opposite. #fox25

Authorities know the identity of the killer, but still no names for the victims in the barrels in Allenstown, NH. #fox25

Kokowski: The 4 Allenstown victims and Evans wife died of blunt force trauma. Wife and oldest child dismembered. #Fox25

The Allenstown victims were wrapped in material and electrical wire. Evans worked in Manch mills as mechanic/electrician #fox25

Kokowski: The wire used on the Allenstown bodies came from the Carol Cable. That's where Denise Beaudin worked. #Fox25

Bob Evans. Worked at Bear Brook Store located on property where Allenstown bodies were found. #fox25

Likely the barrels containing the bodies, came from the Mill where Evans worked. #Fox25

Evans born between 1936 to 52. Had 5 aliases. Not sure of his true ID. Could be former Navy. He was alcoholic. #fox25

Evans lived in campgrounds trailer parks and motels. #Fox25

Evans lived in NH 1970s to 1981. Mid 80s in CA. 1987 poss in Preston, ID. #fox25

There could be 7 victims in this case. 4 in Allenstown, Denise Beaudin, his wife in CA, and mother of his child found in NH #Fox25

Unofficial places tied to Evans: 11 states, including Texas, plus Quebec Canada. #fox25

Strelzin: We are confident he killed 4 ppl in Allenstown. We have concerns for the mother of the child. #Fox25

Strelzin: We will search Allenstown property in spring. Will check to see if anything is buried on property. #fox25

Contact NH Cold Case unit: 603.223.3856 w/info on Bob Evans. #Fox25

Daughter Lisa wrote statement: I have 3 beautiful children and loving husband. Plz turn focus to unIDd victims. #fox25

Evans was seen with other women and children during 12 years as fugitive. Used children as bait to lure women towards him. #Fox25

Kokowski: There is no information that Evans had a child. No one saw him with child found in Allenstown. #Fox25

Strelzin: And DNA proves Evans was not the father of Denise Beaudin's daughter, who was abandoned in CA. #fox25

Strelzin: We believe Beaudin is dead, killed between NH and CA. But we will check Allenstown again. #Fox25

Strelzin: We are confident Bob Evans real name is not Bob Evans. We hope ppl see picture and come forward.
#Fox25

Strelzin: we think the Allenstown victims were killed and disposed of, shortly before he left NH in 1981. #Fox25

Fascinated now by Susie Bailey/Lora Jean Boone. Would be great to find her older sister (Mrs Judy Fury or Joilet, Illinois who was 20 in June of 1969) or the younger brother Roger who moved to North Carolina to see if they ever found out what happened to their sister or to get them to file a missing persons report. The news article mentions that Susie had a low IQ and mental capacity which was used as part of her defense. Great find, even if she is not this Jane Doe, I hope she is added to NAMUS.

Edited to Add: I found Judith Fury's Obituary:
http://www.reedfuneralhome.com/obituary/Judith-A.-Bennett/Canton-OH/477696

JMO... The talk about the trucker that was Danish there was a comment that he was short... Evans was not short.

The descriptive of the man does not exactly fit Evans. Could he have been acquainted with a few with these people at one time possible. As Alleykins stated Evans was a social person...

Just like many I was rather intrigued with some of the comments, however one must be careful how far to read into them.

Evans had to have a friend in NH someone whom he became chummey with .. After staying there four years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Continue here, please.

:tyou:

I think we should be careful to remember that we really know very little factual information about Evans or his background. The Danish ancestry route is definitely worth investigating, but we need to remember there are other options as well.

Danish/Scandanavian is one of the few ethnicities that I don't recall having a presence in New Hampshire or the rest of New England.

I think we should be careful to remember that we really know very little factual information about Evans or his background. The Danish ancestry route is definitely worth investigating, but we need to remember there are other options as well.

Danish/Scandanavian is one of the few ethnicities that I don't recall having a presence in New Hampshire or the rest of New England.

Hope you weren't thinking I was discounting the Danish/Norwegian potential ancestry ... IMO anything is possible

Wether it was Minnesota Texas California Utah its on the mix

Hope you weren't thinking I was discounting the Danish/Norwegian potential ancestry ... IMO anything is possible

Wether it was Minnesota Texas California Utah its on the mix

Oh, no, not at all. It was just a general comment. I think it may have been aimed mainly at myself. :p

And I think I meant to post it on the Allenstown thread, where it's been discussed more extensively.

Oh, no, not at all. It was just a general comment. I think it may have been aimed mainly at myself. :p

And I think I meant to post it on the Allenstown thread, where it's been discussed more extensively.

Lol... Believe I was confused as well .. Bouncing between both threads

Cry me a river....

http://qctimes.com/news/national/fo...cle_72b933ca-ed6c-5613-a4e2-0a60aeada7d4.html

Bob Evans sat at a picnic table outside friend Katherine Decker's motorhome in 1986, sobbing that his wife had died when his then-5-year-old daughter, Lisa, was just a baby.

"He really did cry. He'd cry and blow his nose and everything when he talked about it," Decker recalled. "I used to feel really bad all the time about it. Every time I saw him, I'd just feel sick."

This may be Evans. I did a search on Larry Vanner, the name he was using when he married Eunsoon and got two addresses for the same man, one in Richmond (where he killed Eunsoon) and another in San Pablo. When I searched the San Pablo address I found this. http://www.usacorporates.com/us/business/larry-vanner/cA3x9t9G It lists and email addy of wattcircuit@yahoo.com. When I did a further search of his "company" I'm thinking it might have been him and he never took it down because he got caught. What are the chances that two men would have lived in Richmond CA with the same name? I suppose it might be fairly high, but this guy only had one other address associated with his name. I also did a search on his previous alias, Gordon Jensen. There were two men using the same name and some of the same work history. Both men claimed to work at Netapp, while one claimed to also have been Lutheran minister. Odd that two men with the exact same name (Gordon Jensen) would have worked at the same company (Netapp) at the same exact time. The Gordon Jensen that's probably a fake also lived in PA, NJ and MN and was related to a Lisa Jensen and a Carole Jensen. Could it be that simple? Could Carole Jensen have been Denise Beaudin's alias? Did he change her name just like he changed Dawn to Lisa?

Keep digging on the tele listing at San Pablo leads back to EJ and the Richmond address there are state business filing codes that define the type of business in which is temporary help services.

One really has to ponder how did he obtain so many different identities.

I wondered the same thing. I put all the last names in a search to see if there were any similarities and I couldn't find any. I wonder if they were people he helped by doing odd jobs, names he got out phonebooks. I just don't get it. The odd thing, the Lawrence Vanner alias only has two other men, both much older than he is. When you do a search on Larry Vanner though the only other on that comes up is a Larry Vanner Johhnson born on Aug 20, 1948, in Dallas Texas. He married a Patricia Ann Lacy in 1968 when he was 19 and she was 14. Can't seem to find any other information other than that they had a daughter named either Denise or Denisia. Then I can't find anything for them. Just an oddity, but it is odd that there are only two other Lawrence Vanner's, one from Louisiana and one from Chicago. But then the Curtis Mayo Kimball had only one other, would love to know if he knew RE.

IMO ... Feel as thou Evans crossed paths with the identities, also believe he would keep their birth month / day and only change the year. It was smart, If the correct birth date was run it could have very well lead to the real person and his alias identity would have been blown.

Something in my head is how did Evans acquire the info down to a birthdate ... Let alone he had his handyman business and it was state listed.. Who's social security number was it under.

This not like many other cases where names were picked from cemetery tombstones

The old newspaper articles about him are just sad. He claims Denise or Donna Jensen was his wife (her maiden name La Port) and that she was born in Canada and died in 1983. Sometimes he said she died of cancer, sometimes during a robbery and sometimes in a car accident. I would guess he killed her in 1983 and I'm betting it was in Texas. They said while he was under arrest the only calls he made were to RV parks in Texas.

IMO ... Feel as thou Evans crossed paths with the identities, also believe he would keep their birth month / day and only change the year. It was smart, If the correct birth date was run it could have very well lead to the real person and his alias identity would have been blown.

Something in my head is how did Evans acquire the info down to a birthdate ... Let alone he had his handyman business and it was state listed.. Who's social security number was it under.

But even if he crossed paths, how would he know their birthdate? It's not something someone routinely gives out during a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail