1296 users online (208 members and 1088 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Rules Etiquette & Information
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-21-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by njcanuck View Post
    If Karina Vetrano's murderer could be caught...this POS can be too!! #prayforjustice

Quote Originally Posted by amandabanana View Post
    I'm not sure if someone else answered you but Liz and Lyric went missing on July 13th. Not sure if it means something to the killer or not. But it is interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Thank you I have heard of serial killers being triggered by stranger things ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello all! I am a newish member who really has just been lurking. This case makes me sick to my stomach. I live just two hours south of Delphi. I tried reading through all of the posts but it was taking forever. Anywho, luckily for this case the Indiana State Police who are working this case most likely also worked the case of Shaylyn Ammerman last year so they are (unfortunately) educated (maybe not the right use of words) with circumstances as horrible as these.

I have had a terrible gut feeling that these girls were meeting up with someone that they met on-line or maybe knew but portrayed himself as someone their age. Maybe he intended to sell them into the human trafficking trade. We have so many missing young girls in the state right now that I think Indiana has become a sort of supplying ground for these monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by puppyraiser View Post
    The guy is pretty brazen to have murdered/abducted two girls in broad daylight in a relatively public place. He had no way of knowing if other people would appear on the bridge or the trails below. The weather was mild and school was out for the day increasing the likelihood of other hikers in the area.

We preach to children not to travel alone, to stay in pairs (or more) to increase the possibility of staying safe. Pairs aren't even safe anymore. Maybe we need to start teaching children that they might as well yell and scream as loud as they can, even if they are being threatened and told to stay quiet because in all honesty the person is probably going to kill them anyhow even if they are quiet so they might as well make a lot of noise. Sad reality for the next few generations of kids.
    I tell my children to yell and scream and not comply if something ever happens. I also tell them to swear while screaming because people pay attention when they see a young child dropping F bombs.
    Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
    ~~~~ Helen Keller~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Down View Post
    Body found near LaGrange County lake
    Investigation "very active and ongoing"

LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) A body was found in a channel near a public access site of a northwest LaGrange County lake Monday afternoon.

According to a release from the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department, around 3:30 p.m. Monday, the LaGrange County Communications Center received a 911 call from someone who reportedly spotted a body in a channel near the public access site of Stone Lake. The lake sits just south of the Indiana-Michigan border near the Indiana Toll Road.

please dont tell me this pos offed himself, or someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    omg whats breaking?

Body found at public access area by a lake, LaGrange County, which is on the MI/IN state line.

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    That's what I've told my children.
    Traveling in pairs is largely safe and absolutely should be preached to children along with knowing who they're talking to and where they're going.

This is precisely why I believe this to be a premeditated attack. He baited these girls far away from any safety net in broad daylight. This screams trap to me.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Body found near LaGrange County lake
    Investigation "very active and ongoing"

LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) A body was found in a channel near a public access site of a northwest LaGrange County lake Monday afternoon.

According to a release from the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department, around 3:30 p.m. Monday, the LaGrange County Communications Center received a 911 call from someone who reportedly spotted a body in a channel near the public access site of Stone Lake. The lake sits just south of the Indiana-Michigan border near the Indiana Toll Road.
    120 miles NE of Delphi

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    #6 A thread a day!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

From WANE's FB page, guy is claiming he and his son found the body while kayaking, yesterday. Key word here is "yesterday". <mod snip>

Good gawd...
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-21-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: you can direct members to specific comments, but don't discuss the contents of the comment

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Down View Post
    Ok, it's not exactly breaking. Looking at twitter stories were posted about it 3 hours ago. https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...0body&src=typd

This is making me a little nervous now, when did LE announce there would be a presser tomorrow with an update?

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast