IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if someone else answered you but Liz and Lyric went missing on July 13th. Not sure if it means something to the killer or not. But it is interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Thank you I have heard of serial killers being triggered by stranger things ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello all! I am a newish member who really has just been lurking. This case makes me sick to my stomach. I live just two hours south of Delphi. I tried reading through all of the posts but it was taking forever. Anywho, luckily for this case the Indiana State Police who are working this case most likely also worked the case of Shaylyn Ammerman last year so they are (unfortunately) educated (maybe not the right use of words) with circumstances as horrible as these.

I have had a terrible gut feeling that these girls were meeting up with someone that they met on-line or maybe knew but portrayed himself as someone their age. Maybe he intended to sell them into the human trafficking trade. We have so many missing young girls in the state right now that I think Indiana has become a sort of supplying ground for these monsters.

The guy is pretty brazen to have murdered/abducted two girls in broad daylight in a relatively public place. He had no way of knowing if other people would appear on the bridge or the trails below. The weather was mild and school was out for the day increasing the likelihood of other hikers in the area.

We preach to children not to travel alone, to stay in pairs (or more) to increase the possibility of staying safe. Pairs aren't even safe anymore. Maybe we need to start teaching children that they might as well yell and scream as loud as they can, even if they are being threatened and told to stay quiet because in all honesty the person is probably going to kill them anyhow even if they are quiet so they might as well make a lot of noise. Sad reality for the next few generations of kids.

I tell my children to yell and scream and not comply if something ever happens. I also tell them to swear while screaming because people pay attention when they see a young child dropping F bombs.

Body found near LaGrange County lake
Investigation "very active and ongoing"

LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) A body was found in a channel near a public access site of a northwest LaGrange County lake Monday afternoon.

According to a release from the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department, around 3:30 p.m. Monday, the LaGrange County Communications Center received a 911 call from someone who reportedly spotted a body in a channel near the public access site of Stone Lake. The lake sits just south of the Indiana-Michigan border near the Indiana Toll Road.

please dont tell me this offed himself, or someone else...

That's what I've told my children.

Traveling in pairs is largely safe and absolutely should be preached to children along with knowing who they're talking to and where they're going.

This is precisely why I believe this to be a premeditated attack. He baited these girls far away from any safety net in broad daylight. This screams trap to me.

Body found near LaGrange County lake
Investigation "very active and ongoing"

LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) A body was found in a channel near a public access site of a northwest LaGrange County lake Monday afternoon.

According to a release from the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department, around 3:30 p.m. Monday, the LaGrange County Communications Center received a 911 call from someone who reportedly spotted a body in a channel near the public access site of Stone Lake. The lake sits just south of the Indiana-Michigan border near the Indiana Toll Road.

120 miles NE of Delphi

:thinking:

From WANE's FB page, guy is claiming he and his son found the body while kayaking, yesterday. Key word here is "yesterday". <mod snip>

Good gawd...

At first I thought this whole case was a "catfish" situation, where the girls were lured into meeting someone they thought was someone else...and the only reason I thought that was because of the "make sure you know what's going on in your childrens lives" comment by LE. HOWEVER, now that LE is eluding to the possibility of a transient individual being involved with the crime, I'm wondering if that "know whats going on in your childrens lives" comment was referring to the fact that the older sister of Liberty dropped the girls off. It's a possibility the other family members didn't know this. Not placing any blame whatsoever on the girls or suggesting they deliberately went behind their parents backs by any means. But my new theory is that this suspect DOES know the area well, HAS been to the area many times, lives out of town but has family who lives in the house that was first investigated by LE (they are probably NOT involved in the crime, but LE knew they were the suspect's connection to the town.) He was probably there when they were dropped off, probably passed them on the bridge a few times (could be where the photo of the man came from; possibly in the background of a photo taken by the girls that LE zoomed in on), then I wonder if he checked around the area to see if anyone would be there to see the crime being committed. I think this was opportunistic now, not planned. But I do think he knew what he was doing...all my opinion obviously, I'm no detective. Just been thinking about this a lot.

eyewitness to the suspect are coming forward and posting on SM....not eyewitness to the crime, just to running into the suspect weeks ago....one stated they saw him under the bridge....wonder if that's the reason the investigators were under the bridge yesterday and Sunday.

11:22 a.m. EST is when LE announced that a press conference will be held on Wednesday at 10 a.m. EST

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gardenista
Awesome work. Really helps me get the scene straight in my mind. Would you be able to put Libby's appx location in this graphic too?

I believe a poster already worked on it. Not sure, where it is, but perhaps he/she can re-post it? -Nin
-------------------------------------
Gardenista - here's what I posted yesterday:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lgbridgephoto.jpg
    Lgbridgephoto.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • LGphotoAW.jpg
    LGphotoAW.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,243
Status