Identified! IN - LaGrange County, human remains, Stone Lake, 20 Feb 2017 - David Killian

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Body found in LaGrange County Lake
The LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the discovery of a body in a lake in the northwest part of the county.

Police received a 911 call to the public access site of Stone Lake at about 3:30 pm Monday after someone said they found what they believed to be a body in a channel.

It’s not clear yet who the person was or how they died. Police would not release any other information other than to say “this investigation is very active and ongoing.”
https://www.google.com/amp/wane.com...-near-lagrange-county-lake/amp/?client=safari

This is for sure a homicide, and there's no way it's connected to the dead girls due to age and sex of this victim. Bridge Man likes kids and he likes females.

<mod snip>

Is it normal terminology in the US to use the phrase "very active and ongoing" as I am from the UK and we seem to get "no suspicious circumstances" quite soon after finds like this if it is indeed a suicide this indicates to me it possibly indicates foul play?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The guy's comments are pretty bad, but I've heard EMT's and trauma nurses make the same kinds of jokes. I think it's a way of coping with the trauma and horror by turning it into a joke.

This is for sure a homicide, and there's no way it's connected to the dead girls due to age and sex of this victim. Bridge Man likes kids and he likes females.

<mod snip>

Just curious, where did you find age and sex?

Link to a Google Map of the area:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ston...obile&ie=UTF-8

Apologies re: my posts about this in the thread about the case in Delphi, if they are a distraction.

I just find it eerie both happened by water, and there are public parks adjacent to where they happened.

No details have been released about this one, yet.

Is it normal terminology in the US to use the phrase "very active and ongoing" as I am from the UK and we seem to get "no suspicious circumstances" quite soon after finds like this if it is indeed a suicide this indicates to me it possibly indicates foul play?

Yep, very active and ongoing implies foul play, and not only that, probably a homicide of some sort.

Witness statements. Person who discovered the body made a number of statements, not sure if it is TOS violation to discuss them.

I know the sex but not the age, only that it's not a minor as I said above.

Witness statements. Person who discovered the body made a number of statements, not sure if it is TOS violation to discuss them.

I believe this isn't allowed unless they're official statements release to MSM.

that guy who found the body was just ugh.

Indiana is just having a tough time lately between this find and the two girls in Delphi being murdered and their murderer still out there....

Thought are with the family and friends of whoever this victim was. They will find out (hopefully if ID can be made) that someone they cared about was likely murdered. How horrible :(

http://www.missingandunsolved.com/indiana/

Some info on the body just found and also info on other missing persons in Indiana. One missing 14 year old girl listed worries me given that this body was found :(
Breanne Nicole Voiles missing Feb. 4th.

Where is the info on the sex/age of the victim found today?

What's the temp of the water there this time of year. On this size and depth of lake? Wonder if this will provide any preservation of sorts. May help with evidence. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back