Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

HUMAN REMAINS IDENTIFIED AT MOUNT MACEDON
Police can confirm the human remains found at Mount Macedon yesterday are that of missing Avondale Heights, woman Karen Ristevski.

Investigators received the results following forensic testing this afternoon.

Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive in Avondale Heights at about 10am on 29 June last year.

Her remains were located by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12.30pm yesterday.

Police conducted a line search at the scene today and are keen to speak to anyone that may have seen any suspicious activity in that area.

Missing Persons Squad detectives are appealing for anyone that may have been walking along the dirt track off Loch Road or anyone that may have seen any vehicles to contact them.

Investigators are also hoping to speak to anyone that may have been at Mount Macedon any time from June last year and took photos or any video footage in the area.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

Thread #1
​Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Great find.

Ok i take my thought back about the suicide..sorry guys 🙊

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If your interested in body language I have just finished a fantastic book "What Everybody Is Talking About" by Joe Navarro ex prominent FBI agent.

Or maybe speaking the truth, when no-one sober seems to be? In fact, the sober people decided not to speak to the police at all. Who does that when your wife and mother has gone missing??? No matter how hard it may seem.
People like Gerard Baden-Clay do, that's who.

You know what they say ..... drunks, small children, and leggings, always tell the truth.
It seems to me that the truth he's been telling is that he's a violent, resentful, incoherent, probably treacherous person, and you've all dismissed it as irrelevant.

It seems to me that the truth he's been telling is that he's a violent, resentful, incoherent, probably treacherous person, and you've all dismissed it as irrelevant.

You are speaking of Karen's stepson? Nothing is dismissed as irrelevant. In fact, I listen to what he has to say ... and try to temper it as words/opinions from an addict.

He is highly addicted, possibly thieving from his family, possibly with misconceptions about Karen's attempt to show him warmth, possibly falling off the wagon again and again despite past assistance from his family ... who he now feels have abandoned him.

I'm not aware of his violence, except in his angry posts ... on paper, on the computer.

But I don't believe that all he has said is total rubbish. He was trying to speak his piece, imo, in the garbled and resentful way that he uses.

You are speaking of Karen's stepson? Nothing is dismissed as irrelevant. In fact, I listen to what he has to say ... and try to temper it as words/opinions from an addict.

He is highly addicted, possibly thieving from his family, possibly with misconceptions about Karen's attempt to show him warmth, possibly falling off the wagon again and again despite past assistance from his family.

I'm not aware of his violence, except in his angry posts ... on paper, on the computer.

But I don't believe that all he has said is total rubbish. He was trying to speak his piece, imo, in the garbled and resentful way that he uses.

He had been in Jail for an violent assault .... where a weapon was involved. I think he was released in Dec 2015 or Jan 2016 ..... I'll double check and post the link when I find it.

And contrary to what he was representing of him being estranged from his father.... apparently his father had been visiting him whilst he was in jail.

Ohhh loved the leggings don't lie ...... very true!!

I keep saying to my daughter ..... Leggings aren't jeans!!

[h=1]Karen Ristevski case: Police start hunt for missing mum’s killer[/h]
6a7f94682f998390b348e7e19a7d9491
David Hurley, Herald Sun
February 22, 2017 5:15am

The discovery is an undoubted boost to the murder investigation, but it could still be some time before the probe is concluded and an arrest made and charges laid.
Detectives will now be knocking on doors close to where Mrs Ristevski’s body was found in the hope that somebody saw something out of the ordinary last year: a person who didn’t quite look right, or a car that had never been seen in the area before.
They will hunt for any CCTV cameras in the area in the hope that footage may provide the crucial clues that could lead to an arrest.
And now that his wife’s body has been discovered, it is likely that Mr Ristevski will again face further questioning from detectives.
Investigators will already have drawn up an exhaustive list of Mrs Ristevski’s family, friends and associates they will now talk to once again.
They will be confident they know where the investigation is heading.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...alSF&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_medium=Facebook

A reply to TGY previous thread. In reference to the pic of Vasko that's who I saw in the Tiguan the goatie was SO prominent.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Im not sure if the link will work for everyone ... sometimes the Australian articles open ... other times ut goes to a subscriber page...

Anyway the jist of it The stepson had been in jail from Sept 2014 - November 2015 for pulling a weapon on someone.

So this guy has form and a history.

He had also been picked up by Sunbury police on an unrelated matter in June 2016 ...this is where he first outed himself to police as being related to "that missing woman" ...... He was then formerly interviewd that same month about Karens dissaperance. ....... and we all know about ..... everything he wanted us to know was front page headlines in the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/badly-decomposed-body-found-in-mt-macedon-victoria/news-story/884bc8d798ad09b9e81e3b99870ba1fc

THE relatives of Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski have vowed to find her killer as police search for answers in the case that’s baffled them.

This is what annoys me about some journalists.

Nowhere in this article do LE say this.

The only thing similar is from a Local resident, Ian Flannery told 9 News he “could not believe” the grisly find near a quiet cul-de-sac. “I’m a bit flummoxed. It’s very, very unusual,” he said.

It is also in the past tense ( baffled them) So, aren't LE baffled anymore? Do they have a POI? Is the journalist quoting from another time. It isn't in quotes, so i guess not.

I woke to the 7am news today (NOVA commercial radio) and the police have apparently stated that charging someone (s) is not far off. I haven't been able to find any info on that to substantiate apart from the radio news report.
I wonder if perpetrator (s) felt they had got away with it up until 3 days ago... or have the police simply been holding out for more info / a body to progress. I have followed this case from day 1 ... and can't wait for the book to come out in a few years time.
Time to pack the jail bag boy (s)

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/badly-decomposed-body-found-in-mt-macedon-victoria/news-story/884bc8d798ad09b9e81e3b99870ba1fc

THE relatives of Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski have vowed to find her killer as police search for answers in the case that’s baffled them.

This is what annoys me about some journalists.

Nowhere in this article do LE say this.

The only thing similar is from a Local resident, Ian Flannery told 9 News he “could not believe” the grisly find near a quiet cul-de-sac. “I’m a bit flummoxed. It’s very, very unusual,” he said.

It is also in the past tense ( baffled them) So, aren't LE baffled anymore? Do they have a POI? Is the journalist quoting from another time. It isn't in quotes, so i guess not.

You can't trust anything you hear or read until is announced officially. So much speculation is what Jurnos ride on. It makes media reporting so frustrating doesn't it . One just doesn't know what to believe.

Going to drop a bouquet of flowers to Oakley Drive this afternoon. Please let me know if there is anything you wish me to add to the card.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/75ebaacfe5d224946b5ab8c637bf5a6a

Im not sure if the link will work for everyone ... sometimes the Australian articles open ... other times ut goes to a subscriber page...

Anyway the jist of it The stepson had been in jail from Sept 2014 - November 2015 for pulling a weapon on someone.

So this guy has form and a history.

He had also been picked up by Sunbury police on an unrelated matter in June 2016 ...this is where he first outed himself to police as being related to "that missing woman" ...... He was then formerly interviewd that same month about Karens dissaperance. ....... and we all know about ..... everything he wanted us to know was front page headlines in the Herald Sun.

Thank you. I cannot see the article (perhaps you can post a sentence or two from it? That may help me to access it.), but I take on board what you have stated. Using the ice-addict filter, of course. :)

I wonder, did he use the weapon ... as more than a threatening or protective object?

I woke to the 7am news today (NOVA commercial radio) and the police have apparently stated that charging someone (s) is not far off. I haven't been able to find any info on that to substantiate apart from the radio news report.
I wonder if perpetrator (s) felt they had got away with it up until 3 days ago... or have the police simply been holding out for more info / a body to progress. I have followed this case from day 1 ... and can't wait for the book to come out in a few years time.
Time to pack the jail bag boy (s)

I beleive they know and are suspicious of who it was. Many articles are publishing they are not far off.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...alSF&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_medium=Facebook

Going to drop a bouquet of flowers to Oakley Drive this afternoon. Please let me know if there is anything you wish me to add to the card.

Thank you, emirates!! :loveyou:

I am positive that you will write kind thoughts for a beautiful woman who did not deserve to be killed and dumped in such a heartless manner.

Thank you. I cannot see the article (perhaps you can post a sentence or two from it? That may help me to access it.), but I take on board what you have stated. Using the ice-addict filter, of course. :)
The title is "Ristevski marriage a ‘fake’, says stepson Anthony Rickard".

I don't dismiss anything the stepson says, or does... he is the prime suspect, in my opinion.. his willingness to reach for a weapon when offended, his fantasising foolishness in regard to his propensity as projecting himself as an attractive sexual partner for his 47 yr old stepmother, when his physical appearance doesn't back that probability up, his lust for and attraction to ice, and a few other substances that he hopes will alter his perceptions.....nope. Anthony is right up there, and there is a glimmer in my mind that his Dad, Borce , is fully aware and is trying to protect him or took advantage of Anthony's violence to solve a few of Borce's problems. .

But the daughter has an odd air. . I keep comparing her to the stepdaughter of Joe Korp, her poor little face frozen in complete terror when Joe was making his mad appeal, compared to her and Borce, clasping each other, Borce with his thousand yard stare and sudden blinks...

Different circumstances, and different combinations, but.. ... a mother missing in hideous , inexplicable ways, two totally different portrayals. .....

I would add, 'watch out, Anthony' but that would be superfluous! ... ..... good on you, Em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail