GUILTY GA - Anniston Wilson, 16 mos, beaten to death, Nahunta, 12 Feb 2017 *Arrests*

PositiveLight

Reaction score
attachment.php

(http://www.firstcoastnews.com/mb/ne...with-felony-murder-after-child-dies/410098484)

Heartbreaking and close to home for me. Too close.
The mother is pregnant and expecting in April.
There are disturbing pictures that I won't post here but imho as a nurse, there was a history of questionable injuries prior to this angel's death.
May she rest in peace. May the two charged be brought to justice. Swiftly. I can't believe they are even discussing a bond potentially! :gaah: Absolutely disgusting!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia/brantley-county/mother-boyfriend-charged-in-death-of-1-year-old-girl

"NAHUNTA, Ga. - An 18-year-old mother and her boyfriend are facing felony murder charges in the death of the woman's 16-month-old daughter, according to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies and emergency personnel responded Feb. 12 to a report of a child in respiratory distress at a home on Wilson Road in the Raybon community. The girl, who had visible bruising on her stomach, was barely breathing and was taken to an emergency room in Waycross, where she died, deputies said.
The child's mother, Marley Rena Wilson, told deputies at the time that she had put the toddler down with a bottle of milk, and 5 minutes later heard her having problems breathing, according to the report. Wilson told deputies that she performed CPR on her daughter."

(Thank you for fixing the title!
:loveyou:)

Attachments

• IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 181
You can see their charges and why they were booked into the jail here.
James Cutshall is on #3 page.
Marley Wilson is on #10 page
http://www.interopweb.com/brantleyjailpop/InmatesByArrestDate.aspx
Both booked for murder.
In her obit it actually says that James was a pallbearer!!!! And he was listed as the father when in fact he was NOT Anniston's real daddy.
I can say I have seen pictures of little Anniston in a leg cast and multiple bruises over a long period of time.
If what is being said is true and they were on drugs, she is pregnant and due in April supposedly. There is no telling the damage done to the baby boy she is carrying. Please pray for the little infant boy she is carrying! Pray for him to have no complications!

More links :
http://goldenisles.news/news/local_...cle_07e05c62-e6c6-5298-9df4-af3627b3c521.html

I know I can't post pictures until they are released by the media but .....I have saved a ton of pictures that would make you scream and cry. God Bless that little baby and what she went through! I hope they get life or the DP honestly for what they did. Just so thankful that the baby to be born will be in loving hands!

I know I can't post pictures until they are released by the media but .....I have saved a ton of pictures that would make you scream and cry. God Bless that little baby and what she went through! I hope they get life or the DP honestly for what they did. Just so thankful that the baby to be born will be in loving hands!

Do you know this family? :(

Do you know this family? :(

My daughter was friends with her.
This is a very small community of many small communities around each other and people know people. The mother's family I know are good people. From what I'm "gathering" DFACS had already started a case on her but was too late. DFACS in these parts suck. TRUST ME.
But in every single picture I have seen there are signs of abuse. Including a broken leg/foot. I wish I could post her twitter.....

And a friend of hers put her on blast on FB and posted all of the pictures regarding her injuries over a long period of time. Some don't feel it was right for her to do that but there are actually people supporting the killers. That's why she posted it. To let them see the truth. This baby suffered over a long period of time by the people she loved. (the two charged with murder not the rest of the family!) Disgusting.

Believe me.... the injuries sustained to her at the time of her death were not from improper CPR.

This is a very small community of many small communities around each other and people know people. The mother's family I know are good people. From what I'm "gathering" DFACS had already started a case on her but was too late. DFACS in these parts suck. TRUST ME.
But in every single picture I have seen there are signs of abuse. Including a broken leg/foot. I wish I could post her twitter.....

I think you can post her twitter....she's been arrested.

Caine Fry, 18, the biological father of the girl said, "That little girl was my everything."

[...]

"I knew she was off, but I didn't think she would take it this far," Fry said. "I never seen this coming."

you may link to any social media belonging to either of the accused.

Caine Fry, 18, the biological father of the girl said, "That little girl was my everything."

[...]

"I knew she was off, but I didn't think she would take it this far," Fry said. "I never seen this coming."
The father was trying to get custody if I'm not mistaken.
So terribly sad too. Loved ones were trying to intervene.
If you look at her twitter... even last year people were calling her out about her motherhood. She even posted the darn texts!

[video=twitter;833989617502285824]https://twitter.com/KaitlynANjax/status/833989617502285824[/video]

[video=twitter;833715659213254657]https://twitter.com/bridgetteANjax/status/833715659213254657[/video]

Having difficulty finding his twitter. Wonder if he even had one? not finding any tweets directed at him which you would think that would occur often if they are in a relationship. See if y'all have better luck. Thank you!

Attachments

• anniston5.jpg
    anniston5.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 187
I was also a young mom and managed not to beat my first born. ugh!!! poor babygirl :(

Heartbreaking and close to home for me. Too close.
The mother is pregnant and expecting in April.
There are disturbing pictures that I won't post here but imho as a nurse, there was a history of questionable injuries prior to this angel's death.
May she rest in peace. May the two charged be brought to justice. Swiftly. I can't believe they are even discussing a bond potentially! :gaah: Absolutely disgusting!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia/brantley-county/mother-boyfriend-charged-in-death-of-1-year-old-girl

"NAHUNTA, Ga. - An 18-year-old mother and her boyfriend are facing felony murder charges in the death of the woman's 16-month-old daughter, according to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies and emergency personnel responded Feb. 12 to a report of a child in respiratory distress at a home on Wilson Road in the Raybon community. The girl, who had visible bruising on her stomach, was barely breathing and was taken to an emergency room in Waycross, where she died, deputies said.
The child's mother, Marley Rena Wilson, told deputies at the time that she had put the toddler down with a bottle of milk, and 5 minutes later heard her having problems breathing, according to the report. Wilson told deputies that she performed CPR on her daughter."

(Thank you for fixing the title!
:loveyou:)

you can, she is a suspect.

idk they all say that. it is hard for a father to get custody FROM a mother but visitation isn't as hard and can be done right away. I know GA is a mom state though. but truth be told they all are. (15 months deep in custody court w hubs)

The father was trying to get custody if I'm not mistaken.
So terribly sad too. Loved ones were trying to intervene.
If you look at her twitter... even last year people were calling her out about her motherhood. She even posted the darn texts!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back