740 users online (88 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread#6

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Rules Etiquette & Information
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-22-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Please continue here for Abby & Libby...

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
    (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
    Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Here is a video of today's press conference: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Question on audio

Quote Originally Posted by kittymittons View Post
    You can listen to the audio here: http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

It's much clearer.
    Does 'down' in audio sound phonetically like he pronounces it:
    d ou n
    ou-makes sound like the owl in the word owl?

Does any one know a region that pronounces their vowels that same way?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    I agree.He does not have a southern drawl.
    Everyone has an accent.

Oh snap. Sorry. Too much to sift through.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymittons View Post
    These are poles to keep people from driving onto the bridge. It was confirmed a few threads ago.

Quote Originally Posted by courtneyb View Post
    I think you're right.... sounds like "git". Everyone from my part of south Louisiana says "git" so it sounded perfectly normal to me, lol
    did they not say "it will be looped 3, I mean 4 times" or something to that effect referring to the phrase "down the hill"

Midwestern accent. Sounds like me or a million people I know.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Can someone please direct me to the statement that says the dark objects in the snapchat photo of Abby are indeed 3 poles to keep people from driving on the bridge? I just know I read this, and can't seem to find it.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    I don't think the press conferences really dropped any bombshells from our point of view............I do think their biggest stress point was to encourage people who are hesitant to finger this guy, to come forward. I'm totally perplexed why they are insistent on not releasing the actual moving video that the screenshots were taken from ...........but I predict that will be the next breadcrumb they drop if nothing comes of this presser. As I suspected, they simply dropped tiny, tiny breadcrumbs of information out to see what comes of it. There's no telling how many minutes of moving video and live audio they actually have.

I figure we'll be going through this same process in about a week.

I wonder if the BG was sent to get them while someone else waited at the cemetery.

I will never get those words or voice out of my head. If this was his first time it won't be his last unless he's caught.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

re the is he saying get down the hill or just down the hill.

LE started to say 4 then corrected to 3. (possibly because he misspoke intending on telling us the three words were looped four times). What I and others are hearing as the word "get" may actually be the tail end of a word LE does not intend to release to us and we are just hearing the remnant of that word when what LE wants to be the focus is the three simply chilling words Down the hill.

In others words we may be hearing a partial word ending as "get" get sounds a lot like "it" and many other words when viewed this way.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by twenty11 View Post
    did they not say "it will be looped 3, I mean 4 times" or something to that effect referring to the phrase "down the hill"
    No he def said you will hear 4 words, no three words spoken in a loop of 4 times.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sex offender list: http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.p...elphi&AllCity=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast