IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue here for Abby & Libby...

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

I think you're right.... sounds like "git". Everyone from my part of south Louisiana says "git" so it sounded perfectly normal to me, lol

did they not say "it will be looped 3, I mean 4 times" or something to that effect referring to the phrase "down the hill"

Midwestern accent. Sounds like me or a million people I know.

[video=twitter;834430483949842434]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834430483949842434[/video]

Can someone please direct me to the statement that says the dark objects in the snapchat photo of Abby are indeed 3 poles to keep people from driving on the bridge? I just know I read this, and can't seem to find it.

I don't think the press conferences really dropped any bombshells from our point of view............I do think their biggest stress point was to encourage people who are hesitant to finger this guy, to come forward. I'm totally perplexed why they are insistent on not releasing the actual moving video that the screenshots were taken from ...........but I predict that will be the next breadcrumb they drop if nothing comes of this presser. As I suspected, they simply dropped tiny, tiny breadcrumbs of information out to see what comes of it. There's no telling how many minutes of moving video and live audio they actually have.

I figure we'll be going through this same process in about a week.

I wonder if the BG was sent to get them while someone else waited at the cemetery.

I will never get those words or voice out of my head. If this was his first time it won't be his last unless he's caught.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

re the is he saying get down the hill or just down the hill.

LE started to say 4 then corrected to 3. (possibly because he misspoke intending on telling us the three words were looped four times). What I and others are hearing as the word "get" may actually be the tail end of a word LE does not intend to release to us and we are just hearing the remnant of that word when what LE wants to be the focus is the three simply chilling words Down the hill.

In others words we may be hearing a partial word ending as "get" get sounds a lot like "it" and many other words when viewed this way.

did they not say "it will be looped 3, I mean 4 times" or something to that effect referring to the phrase "down the hill"
No he def said you will hear 4 words, no three words spoken in a loop of 4 times.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

re the is he saying get down the hill or just down the hill.

LE started to say 4 then corrected to 3. (possibly because he misspoke intending on telling us the three words were looped four times). What I and others are hearing as the word "get" may actually be the tail end of a word LE does not intend to release to us and we are just hearing the remnant of that word when what LE wants to be the focus is the three simply chilling words Down the hill.

In others words we may be hearing a partial word ending as "get" get sounds a lot like "it" and many other words when viewed this way.
This makes loads of sense!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just catching up, can someone link to pressor please? Do I understand correctly? Libby called her sister and there is a recording of the call? Is that call released in the pressor, or is there a link? I'm heartsick ...

Yes that's where the 4 comes from. He initially said four words then changed to three. As a parent of one of those girls I wouldn't have wanted to hear any of it. But he clearly says get down the hill. I'm of the belief, like many here that they were ambushed at the bridge not long after the pic of Abby. And I honestly think it was just one person, the man in the picture.

The more I listen to it the more I think he says 'get down the hill'. But originally, I only heard down the hill. So I think you could be right, that the first sound might be part of another word in a sentence. I find this now to be more plausible because his voice sounds like he is giving an instruction (like I saw the baby deer down the hill) rather than demanding something of them.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member