937 users online (126 members and 811 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    Hugs, Skibaboo!
    I was exasperated with the vehicle under the bridge angle, but after my last go around with the photo that was posted, I'm seeing it too, and I don't see how anyone else can think its anything but a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by maryann290 View Post
    Also, I think that they were probably texting whom they thought was a 'boy,' and since their bodies were found only 1/2 mile from where they were dropped off about 1.5 hours before, that means that they didn't walk much. I think they were hanging out at the bridge waiting for him and just sitting on the rails and just playing on the tracks until they saw this man walking- they probably didn't run because they thought he was just hiking and they were waiting on the boy. Until he just came and did harm to them. He knew they would be there. I don't think that he was just passing by.

I agree. I think this was an online meetup for one of the girls. I assume that Liberty had a bad feeling from the beginning. I believe the recording of his voice is from the time she knew that something tragic was about to happen. I also hear some anxiousness/urgency in his voice- I also think he's a smoker or an ex smoker. Those are my piecemail thoughts.

I have a question about the POI's Picture that have now been determined to come from Libby's Phone. Sorry if this has been discussed thread is moving rapidly. Is the "pic" a Picture from her phone that she took or is it a screen grab from a video on her phone? Do we know or is there any way to tell?

We could talk for days on the suspected vehicles vs debris. 1) If you haven't already, turn it in as a tip as mentioned before and let LE decide. 2) Remember that LE had interviewed people on the trails, there's a possibility that other people could have been in close proximity to them at some points, including below the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Natisleuth View Post
    I have a question about the POI's Picture that have now been determined to come from Libby's Phone. Sorry if this has been discussed thread is moving rapidly. Is the "pic" a Picture from her phone that she took or is it a screen grab from a video on her phone? Do we know or is there any way to tell?
    AFAIK, it's a still from video.

Hey, these page after page steps are driving me batty. Is there any way in the settings to make all the posts show up on one page?

Fwiw I hear GO down the hill, not get or git.

They are walking in water.

Could the man speaking be talking to someone on his phone telling perp 2 how to find him and the girls?? Giving perp 2 directions to their location .... go down the hill .....

Just another idea .....

Moo

Since LE has specifically released these pics wanting to get the male in them ID'd...

Does whether or not there is a vehicle (or vehicles) as some are arguing down there help ID him?

Does whether or not he - or anyone else - is approaching from the end of the bridge where the ISP Sgt has said it's posts help ID him or change anything?

LE surely has at least some additional frames before and after what we've seen and would know if he's coming from behind - and surely knows if there's a car or cars down there as some believe they see.

Does any of that impact what LE is asking for assistance with and that's IDing the male in the image?

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Ok, but are we sure that LE found the phones?
    No. They either have it, or the video/photos were retrieved from her cloud.
    Using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this here, because it's relating to victim's family, but I am very curious what the sister (sister who dropped off the girls) was told in the car, like were the girls giggling or talking about going there to meet someone? or were they just enjoying a day off from school and going to play/hike and take photos? Would explain a lot. Im certain the LE have found out this information already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdianeg View Post
    I agree. I think this was an online meetup for one of the girls. I assume that Liberty had a bad feeling from the beginning. I believe the recording of his voice is from the time she knew that something tragic was about to happen. I also hear some anxiousness/urgency in his voice- I also think he's a smoker or an ex smoker. Those are my piecemail thoughts.
    this could also explain why they started recording before he reached them
    Last edited by jbeth; 02-22-2017 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Spacing off

Hello! I've been lurking for a while and decided to join the conversation. I am from Indiana, born and raised and just wanted to touch base. Maybe being a Hoosier will help somehow? To me, the guy in the recording sounds like he's from Indiana. He also dresses like every other guy around these parts. Nothing stands out. Someone a couple of posts back mentioned the fact that men don't really hike alone around here and as much as I hate to stereotype, it's basically true. And the ones that do, they are die hard joggers or runners and dress the part. I almost hate to rehash that topic. lol

I also don't hear "get" down the hill on the recording but rather "go" down the hill. I hear a distinct "O". Not that it really matters if it's go or get. This case makes me sick to my stomach. I have a granddaughter close to this age. I just cannot imagine. My prayers go out to those precious girls families as well as the team of officers and FBI working on this case.

We have felt there was a serial killer in/around Indiana for a couple of years now. There are SO many missing women/young girls, it's very frightening. That might not be pertinent to this case but thought I'd throw that in.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxygal View Post
    I didnt see the vehicle, but after playing with the photo in Lunapic.. I'm seeing something that does indeed resemble a vehicle or truck.

This is the image after "brightening" - seems like this shows when there's reflective surfaces
    It would seem the trees are reflective ...

This is a very sad case. I have confidence they will catch this guy and any others involved, if there are others. it is hard for me to come on these threads and post. A lot of these cases don't have happy endings. Like the rest on here I get a angry and sad at the same time. Sometimes frustrated and that's why I don't knock anyone's post. We all have those some emotions.

Yes it does and I had used it. Once again I apologize for the disruption.

Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast