749 users online (67 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1906
    It is also on Virgin Media channel 170 tomorrow 10pm.

Thanks for the updates Tiny - got this on my list for tomorrow now

No problem Alyce. Thanks for your info as always. Looks like it will be interesting. Cannot believe it has been nearly seven months since the end of the case.

I was very disappointed in this company's production covering the Oscar Pistorius trial. It really was only a rehash of all the reports we had read about in the news or watched during the trial. Nothing new at all. I really hope they do a better job for Helen.

Well, they've irritated me already - saying that IS was looking out of the window at the garage from his position on the stairs.
    He would have needed a very long neck ......... gggrrr, I do get annoyed when they dont do their research

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Bystander View Post
    I was very disappointed in this company's production covering the Oscar Pistorius trial. It really was only a rehash of all the reports we had read about in the news or watched during the trial. Nothing new at all. I really hope they do a better job for Helen.
    I see exactly what you mean. That was really not very good at all.
    I suppose for someone who knew very little about the case, it might be of interest, but to any of us on here, it was nothing new and they could have done with reading our threads, they would have had much more to put into their programme.

Worst part was seeing that creep again, with his whiney voice.

Not good. We did a far better job in our threads.

Only got to watch this now. Agree with everything you said Alyce and Interested Bystander. There wasn't anything new and they kept playing that audio tape so many times. Just reminded us how desperately sad this case was. Rip Helen.

Good to see this disgusting specimen of a human being vilified in the press. He is Photo 2 on the list.

Top 12 most despicable criminals banged up this year
    Cambridge News
    Driven by greed, this killer ended up burying his partner and children's author Helen Bailey in a cesspit. Ian Stewart was jailed for life in February for ...

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news...inals-13655093

Definitely having some issues posting !

Long time reader of this case. While I agree with some of the criticism detailed above - I found the documentary interesting in that it showed IS quite clearly as a cold and highly unemotional individual who appeared completely disengaged in both the initial and subsequent police interviews. It is as if the whole investigation bored him and had no interest in helping the police whatsoever. Was this behaviour an act or part of his disassociate personality? I can't believe that this act was completely put on either as his behaviour IMO is utterly unconvincing with regard to the supposed disappearance of his finance.

It makes me wonder if his family were aware of his varied behaviours which he presented ie Mr Nice to HB, Mr Nasty to some of the neighbors, - what was he like with his children I wonder?

Does anyone know if a psychological profile has been done for Ian Stewart? I've seen a few references to sociopathy and narcism but I don't know if these attributes have been professionally diagnosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Bystander View Post
    Good to see this disgusting specimen of a human being vilified in the press. He is Photo 2 on the list.

Top 12 most despicable criminals banged up this year
    Cambridge News
    Driven by greed, this killer ended up burying his partner and children's author Helen Bailey in a cesspit. Ian Stewart was jailed for life in February for ...

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news...inals-13655093
    What horrifying stories and pictures! He’s ‘number one’ of course!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems Cambridge police are still following up the death of Stewart's first wife.

Did Ian Stewart kill twice? Probe over death of Helen Bailey murderer's ex-wife continues
    http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news...ation-13820776

Apologies, I should have typed Hertfordshire Police NOT Cambridge.

As he prepares to spend his second Christmas inside, I wonder if he now regrets everything. Think of the cushy life he could still have been leading if it wasn't for his greed. Also wonder if he has since admitted what he did, to family or anyone, or is he still in denial do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MillyM View Post
    As he prepares to spend his second Christmas inside, I wonder if he now regrets everything. Think of the cushy life he could still have been leading if it wasn't for his greed. Also wonder if he has since admitted what he did, to family or anyone, or is he still in denial do you think?
    I suspect he is still very much in denial about it. I actually think he came to believe all his stories.

I still feel awful for his boys....looks like at least one of them isn’t in contact with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 LastLast