1065 users online (219 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

Thread #8

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Rules Etiquette & Information
    Last edited by sillybilly; 02-23-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
    (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
    Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police
    Last edited by sillybilly; 02-24-2017 at 03:42 AM. Reason: repaired url
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I often wonder why there isn't a similar Amber Alert style system for situations like this, for the killer. The Alert goes out to everyone's phone, and is usually on all news, or is a running banner on news stations. Why don't we have this?

I honestly think the hoodie is pulled over the head and camo hat is placed on top or other way. I feel I see both hats on. Perp was definitely trying to hide his features.

How do we delete our posts??? Anyone know???

Quote Originally Posted by kittymittons View Post
    I often wonder why there isn't a similar Amber Alert style system for situations like this, for the killer. The Alert goes out to everyone's phone, and is usually on all news, or is a running banner on news stations. Why don't we have this?
    Too many people phoning in saying the perp is in my back alley?

Originally Posted by mrsu
    I'm also a photographer. It is direct sunlight from the left, the same as it is in the images I picked showing baseball caps. My opinion is still def not a baseball type hat. I'm almost sure that would have been in the description if they were sure.

There is NO hat. LE's description is "blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket and a hoodie". Period end of story. If he were wearing a hat, they would have said so.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    #FindHim

(Marking my spot)

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Like a Red Alert psycho on the loose. Good 💡 idea.

Maybe would create chaos? People would act crazy, maybe violent thinking oh it was him over there..

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Too many people phoning in saying the perp is in my back alley?
    Possibly. It would be overwhelming.

I commented on his jeans yesterday because it puts him in a certain age category. Even for workwear, it's hard to find brand new jeans *that* wide. To me these look like he's worn them for a while. Older jeans.

So many men dress like him. It's your typical white guy attire in many areas. What stood out to me is these specific jeans seem dated. From the 90's. Yes, there are still wide legged jeans on the market, but something about this specific pair is much more vintage. Maybe I'm drawn to them since I manufacture clothing and I have a fairly good eye for detail. I could be completely wrong.

Yes you can still buy wide legged jeans, but not as many companies are manufacturing them. IMHO he does not come across in his pictures as a 20 or 30 something. The way he lifts his leg and the gait are not youthful.

DeeMarie ~ Would you please re-post your timeline on this thread. I don't know how to bring it over, please and thank you.

Frustrated by seeing people take as gospel certain hunches or ideas that have been debunked or explained early on. Take the time and read the threads, even skimming should be helpful. Most of the new questions being posed have already been answered. Le sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat9955 View Post
    How do we delete our posts??? Anyone know???
    If the edit button has disappeared (after a certain time period, @15 minutes, I think), just alert a mod and request they remove that post.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast