1048 users online (212 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymittons View Post
    I often wonder why there isn't a similar Amber Alert style system for situations like this, for the killer. The Alert goes out to everyone's phone, and is usually on all news, or is a running banner on news stations. Why don't we have this?
    Now that's a good question!

Does anyone know when they will have another presser? Will they keep having them? It does keep their murders in the public eye.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Goodnight Sleuthers! I'm gonna go pray the detectives lay their hands on just the right tip tonight and we have an arrest when I next log in.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeDawg123 View Post
    This is how I am calculating the distance. Can you post a map of the location you are talking about?

I'll work on it. The end of the bridge where they were abducted is the near end on that map, bottom of that screen shot. The distance from the Bridge Creek end, to where the victims was found, is much shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by kittymittons View Post
    You can do it pretty quickly if you know what you're doing. The holster actually makes it easier. You don't have to undo your pants at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the gun is "in or under your pants"..what exactly is your holster attached/strapped to?.. Sorry, I just can't imagine why anyone would carry a gun UNDER their pants....lol

Quote Originally Posted by courtneyb View Post
    Steleheart, your suggestion is THE most wonderfully simple solution to those having an issue with a discussion going on that they think is either moot, or unnecessarily, excessively discussed.

AT least half of those posts "clogging" the threads are from those responding the the posts they are so against. Reduce your "forum footprint" 😏 by not responding/engaging in conversations you find redundant.

Some might feel like by the umpteenth time they've read posters' profiling opinions on why they think the suspect has mommy issues is not "factual" or expert given evidence, and not worth discussing either. But, lets not tell each other what to discuss, unless it's to guide one back in line with TOS. Just don't respond to comments pertaining to something you'd rather not discuss.

Now, back to reading (or scrolling by!)... I've got a giant forum footprint to shrink. 😀
    Thank you!!! I was feeling like an unwelcome guest.

I appreciate your kind, open, viewpoint. ((courtneyb)))

Quote Originally Posted by njcanuck View Post
    If it was a registered Sex Offender, I would think a DNA match would have already been made?
    Have the DNA tests come back?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk
    Back to lurking mode.

Just a thought regarding, why are they not giving an estimated height for the perp.

Maybe they know but hold it back to be able to quickly sort incoming tips into 'likely' and 'unlikely'? Asking people, how tall is the person, and if it's too far off what they have estimated, the tip is considered less urgent?

Do they do things like that? Idk.

JMO MOO

Quote Originally Posted by ianthe View Post
    I mean this with no disrespect, but you seem ignorant about mental illness and schizophrenia. These types of stereotypes are incredibly hurtful. I'd like you to understand that the most harm a "typical" schizophrenic will do is to themselves. You can believe what you wish to believe, but please be mindful that schizophrenics just... don't act that way. Real life =/= fictional depictions of mental illness. If this were a movie, your theory would have credence. Schizophrenics aren't scary people, I promise.
    Anybody can be scary, in my opinion; mentally ill or otherwise. In the 80's my Aunt stabbed my Grandpa multiple times. He nearly bled out and was just barely saved in time. My Aunt was Schitz and had stopped taking her meds about a month before the attempted murder. People with mental illness can be very scary, or not; just like anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by thekarmabus View Post
    It is possible that they were doing a snap chat and she hit video on SC? Those videos I believe only last 10-15 seconds. LE stated it came from her phone but perhaps it was from an app on her phone.

Snapchat requires you to be holding it down the entire time...vs camera that's standard on a phone where once you start recording it keeps going. Unless they did a warrant for data on SC, I can't imagine the voice recording coming from the app. Also, since SC is only 10 sec max, you have to either send it to someone or upload to your story. It takes too many "steps" to get a long consecutive video.

Props to her for taking pictures and videos. I've watched too many crime shows so I do the same thing! If someone creeps me out or is off I'll take a picture or memorize a license plate if I think someone's following me. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post

☺️😘

Hi Elliebee!

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    Absolutely. They have waste band holsters.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I don't leave home without my gun. Sits in the holster on my hip under my pants, dress, shorts....24/7. You'd never know I carried.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post

You are NEVER an unwelcome guest EllieBee!!! And by the way, I try to live by those words..........scroll and roll...........sometimes successfully, some times not.

The police said they are fast tracking DNA. One of the victims Grandparents said she fought for her life. So perhaps DNA was collected from under her finger nails. Hopefully they can find the suspect this way.

I hope they will be able to, as this crime to me seems like it was committed by someone who has been involved in crime in the past.

Wouldn't hurt to look into any violent offenders that have been released from jail recently in the surrounding states.

I do believe he is not a local, as it's such a small community and he most likely would have been turned in by now. I think that he is a drifter and in my opinion that is why FBI is putting up banners all over the Country.

He could be anywhere by now.

I think that it's important to share this case on social media to spread more awareness. Someone out there saw him that day.

The reward is up to 50k now as well

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Just a thought regarding, why are they not giving an estimated height for the perp.

Maybe they know but hold it back to be able to quickly sort incoming tips into 'likely' and 'unlikely'? Asking people, how tall is the person, and if it's too far off what they have estimated, the tip is considered less urgent?

Do they do things like that? Idk.

JMO MOO

Maybe because people are usually really bad at guessing height? I find people can generally say with accuracy that someone is "short" or "tall", but when you ask someone to guess the exact height of someone, the answers are usually wrong and widely varied.

Maybe they are scared of people eliminating people and not calling in tips based on their erroneous guesses at their height. 🙂

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast