Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

Former security guard interviewed in missing Danielle Stislicki case
FEB 24 2017

BERKLEY, Mich. (WJBK) - It has been nearly three months and still no signs of a missing Farmington Hills woman - now we are learning new information from someone close to the case.

Danielle Stislicki has not been seen since Dec. 2 but one local woman says police told her brother in law was seen with the young woman the last day she disappeared.

"It's not looking good, it's just not," said Elizabeth Newton. "She's still missing and he's still not said any bit of truth to the police."

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

WS member cujenn81 timeline of facts

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Please make sure to read the following.

There will be zero tolerance of rumors being being posted.

If your stating fact you must provide a link to a credible mainstream media or law enforcement source.

No sleuthing family members or friends.

SG's wife family and neighbors are off limits with the exception of what's been printed in MSM.

WS rules are in place for a reason so disregarding them may result in the loss of posting privileges.

Thank you

#finddani

Could the police be using the SIL as a pawn? It doesn't seem like they are trying to shut her down. That news story was pretty out there. Nothing was verified by LE and it seems like the reporters would go to Nebus and ask him to confirm before airing the segment. This all seems bizarre at this point.

The entire case is bizarre. I really wish the lab results would come back, and some good news would come back with them.

Could the police be using the SIL as a pawn? It doesn't seem like they are trying to shut her down. That news story was pretty out there. Nothing was verified by LE and it seems like the reporters would go to Nebus and ask him to confirm before airing the segment. This all seems bizarre at this point.

#findDani

Hoping that we'll see some progress in the next couple weeks.
I'm hopeful that DNA testing on the items taken from the SG home will come back shortly. That should really help get this case moving in the right direction.
In the mean time, I must remind myself that law enforcement knows more then we do and that there's more going on behind the scenes.

Danielle Stislicki has now been missing for 12 weeks. Where is she?

Looks like Mr. Stislicki has not posted the Fox 2 video on the official FDSFB site. I wonder if it will eventually end up there... :thinking:

I think the family should be commended, I cant imagine what they are going through. They have managed to fight for their daughter without a witch hunt. They have kept tight lipped and haven't pointed fingers.
I really hope that this case gets resolved soon so this family can at least have closure.

Bettedaviseyes - I see that your in Michigan ( I noticed in your profile,I wasn't sleuthing other members) Is Danielle's fliers up in your area? Have your local news stations and press been continuously covering this case in your area?

WWJ 950 just reported on the news interview that SG's sister-in-law did with Fox 2 news. Not much new information, but they did confirm SG's full name, that it was his house in Berkeley that was searched and announced the date, time and location of the SIL's March for Truth. Said it should be up on their website soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bettedaviseyes - I see that your in Michigan ( I noticed in your profile,I wasn't sleuthing other members) Is Danielle's fliers up in your area? Have your local news stations and press been continuously covering this case in your area?

Rachel - I work in Farmington Hills and can confirm that Dani's flyers are everywhere around here!

You don't see many news stories on TV unless it's new bits of information.

I live in north-suburban Detroit (Oakland County, same as Farmington Hills and Southfield where Danielle lived and worked). I haven't seen fliers in my city or neighboring communities, but local business owners are very strict about such postings.

Folks here are sharing local media coverage, mostly WDIV that has done the series of Defenders special reports, Fox 2, WXYZ, and WWJ radio. Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, Oakland Press are newspapers that have been quoted here. There was much more media coverage early in the case, but most media outlets continue with updates.

Family of security guard in Danielle Stislicki's missing case says evidence 'is troubling' - Story | WJBK
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237785492-story?utm_source=dlvr.it
This is so misleading given the source. It is one family member, by marriage. IMO, the info she is sharing likely did come from LE in an effort to get her to further convince her family to come forward with anything they know and to put pressure on SG. That said, I don't think that is information the police intended the public to know. Hopefully it does not compromise the investigation at this point.

I also am starting to think the evidence is slim and they only have minimal circumstantial evidence. It seems that they are hoping to find her and/or increase pressure on SG to confess. IMO, I think his wife and in laws are in denial as he has continued to profess his innocence.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I live in north-suburban Detroit (Oakland County, same as Farmington Hills and Southfield where Danielle lived and worked). I haven't seen fliers in my city or neighboring communities, but local business owners are very strict about such postings.

Folks here are sharing local media coverage, mostly WDIV that has done the series of Defenders special reports, Fox 2, WXYZ, and WWJ radio. Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, Oakland Press are newspapers that have been quoted here. There was much more media coverage early in the case, but most media outlets continue with updates.
My husband works in a neighboring city and a group came in very early on requesting to put up flyers in businesses. His company and the business complex itself is very strict and he was unable to post the flyer. I have seen local billboards, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

WWJ 950 just reported on the news interview that SG's sister-in-law did with Fox 2 news. Not much new information, but they did confirm SG's full name, that it was his house in Berkeley that was searched and announced the date, time and location of the SIL's March for Truth. Said it should be up on their website soon.

I heard the audio report by legal correspondent Charlie Langton. Since he calls the security guard by name, I guess it's safe to say that the cat is out of the bag :D

If anyone is interested in listening to the WWJ (CBS) report, there's a live stream link on the WWJ website. The report has been played right after the national news at the top of the hour.

Thread #11 sigh....... This just has to be solved :praying:

Thanks BetteDavisEyes.

Pressure is increasing and I feel that the law enforcement has been building and strengthening their case.

The increased pressure could draw out a crucial witness.

Hoping and praying for dear Danielle and her family.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Would LE really share information about an ongoing investigation with anyone other than immediate family, i.e. Danielle's parents? Could the SIL actually waltz into FHPD, tell them what she "thinks" she knows, and have LE share case details with her? I'm skeptical about what the SIL is saying. I doubt anyone besides Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are entitled to information about the case. :confused: The SIL doesn't seem like a reliable source of inside information in an ongoing investigation. I'll accept her "claims" if/when there's an arrest, and we're provided with the facts by FHPD.

The whole story rubbed me the wrong way. No interviews with police? How do we know they're not stringing the SIL along without an on the record statement about her claims from the police? In my subjective mind, I want to believe what the SIL is saying, but in my objective mind, I can't take anything for a fact unless it comes from the police in an official statement. I just want Dani to come home :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail