Found Safe MN - Gary Tilander, 13, Bemidji, 22 Feb 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Gary Allen Tilander's last known location was the 600 block of Mississippi Avenue in Bemidji.

Gary is described as 6’01”, 160 pounds with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing black hightop Nike shoes, a black Flight Jordan Jumpman hoodie. He also has a charcoal grey backpack with the number 23 in small print all over it.

gary%20allen%20tilander_1487888308024_2798496_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.fox9.com/news/237708904-story

If you search for him on fb, you can see his cousin posted his flyer on FB and stated he ran away from an "unsecured juvenile shelter" with no phone/money and he is "emotionally unstable". Poor baby :(

He was staying at a foster home through Evergreen Youth and Family Services. Evergreen's youth crisis shelter is in the area.

Relatives organized a search for Tilander in both International Falls and Bemidji on Sunday. Despite doorknocking efforts and searches of every town between International Falls and Bemidji, Tilander did not turn up.

Detectives received multiple tips regarding "numerous" sightings of Tilander along Highway 71 north of Blackduck. Police in International Falls and Bemidji have checked traffic cameras, gas station cameras and searched Tilander's friends' homes.

A second community search has not been scheduled.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...l-find-missing-northern-minnesota-13-year-old

All these missing young teen cases hurt my heart...I hope he is found safe very soon!

Bumping you up, big guy. You gotta let us know you're okay. Gotta get home, it's too cold up there.

I have a few questions about this and why things haven't been completed. Gary is not listed in NamUs nor is he on NCMEC. I'm not completely familiar with those because usually the missing is already listed. Also looking at the Bemidji crime map, a car located an hours walking distance was stolen approximately three hours after Gary walked out of the shelter. I cannot figure out if there's a way to tell if this car was recovered or not. Anyone have any suggestions why he is not in either database yet?

He seems to be pretty resourceful to still be missing and alive in these temps. I hope he had somewhere warm to be.

Big guy, it's gonna get cold again, time to go home or at least let us know you're okay. Lots & lots of people are out here working really hard looking for you.

The weather is about to get nasty again. I really hope he has somewhere warm. Bumping for Gary.

No updates yet? His height probably makes him feel safer than he actually is. I hope he's found very soon, poor little guy :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV
Back