IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trail
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

We walked with a camera crew from NBC News Chicago.

They were setting up behind us as we got to the bridge. My plan was to walk to the north end and come back.

At the bridge.

68a0bd552ca165103d50ac5c238d73f8.jpg

Bridge.

There are six side platforms, three on each side. I was unable to climb up as I was afraid of losing my balance. So much for the plan.

Using a zoom lens, this is just past the first side platform. You can see the other five platforms and the barricade at the north end of the bridge. We tried with my camera, my android and my daughter's Iphone to duplicate the same shadows that I was certain were barricades (that LE confirmed) in Libby's photo of Abby, but for what it is worth, I could not. Maybe due to lighting. It was overcast today.

f6d33057cedef1cc42c096cc125dc0c0.jpg

This is not a hill. Just a small built up area just before getting on the bridge. It looks easy to get on but it is not. The young news crew girl wouldn't go up either. One of the two camera guys did, but maybe not as far as Abby went.

*respectfully snapped for space*

There is nothing I would call a hill here. There is i small area to the left, maybe two feet wide that looks like maybe you can climb down, but it's steep.

*respectfully snapped for space*

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Very very good pictures. Look at how short the bridge looks with the zoom!

Now I know it is the same bridge as posted before in the following pic. I spent days wondering about this and how I could have been so wrong recognizing the trees and the branches.

IMO this is the same bridge and this is the spot IMO the POI is on the bridge. Until someone can disprove it, it will stick as fact in my book.

The "Y tree" in the end is a question of perspective. The zoom melts the distance between trees IMO.

Bridge pic in question listed by MSM as Monon High Bridge, same red barricade at the N end plus 6 platforms:

attachment.php

The Bridge the poster (thank you so much!!) shared with us (slightly adjusted by me to show trees behind barricade):

attachment.php

The location (again) of the POI IMO (!!!!!!!!!!!) on the bridge at the SE end IMO (!!!!!!!!!!):

attachment.php

-Nin

Now I know it is the same bridge as posted before in the following pic. I spent days wondering about this and how I could have been so wrong recognizing the trees and the branches.

IMO this is the same bridge and this is the spot IMO the POI is on the bridge. Until someone can disprove it, it will stick as fact in my book.

The "Y tree" in the end is a question of perspective. The zoom melts the distance between trees IMO.

Bridge pic in question listed by MSM as Monon High Bridge, same red barricade at the N end plus 6 platforms:

attachment.php

The Bridge the poster (thank you so much!!) shared with us (slightly adjusted by me to show trees behind barricade):

attachment.php

The location (again) of the POI IMO (!!!!!!!!!!!) on the bridge at the SE end IMO (!!!!!!!!!!):

attachment.php

-Nin

OMG Thank you for finding this! I think we can clearly agree to put that theory to bed. Great work

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

I agree, very helpful pictures!

I have read most of the prior threads but not line by line as that would take quite a while so let me know if this idea has been presented by someone else. Is it possible that the Bridge Guy is a groundskeeper at the cemetery? Or, a maintenance worker at the park? That would explain why he was there, his knowledge of the area. I know that the FBI is probably checking these things out but I haven't seen it mentioned here before. Finally, in Thread 9, someone posted that they were 99.5% sure they know who it is. Please elaborate within guidelines if possible.

Thread 10? !

I'll say it again

#FindHim

If you do twitter/facebook/instagram share the photo, share the FBI links, share the most wanted page.

Use the hashtags. Get this to as many eyes as you can.

Great photos, thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

There are some drone vids on YouTube that show just how incredibly long this bridge is. And other vids showing how large the gaps between some ties are. Nothing short of a million dollars could get me to step on the first plank of that thing. No way, no how.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The link below may be relevant for those trying to understand apparent conflict/confusion in MSM articles about the DNA evidence. LE may have gathered evidence that *could* contain DNA from the perpetrator, but they wouldn't know for sure whether the evidence contained DNA or even whether it contained enough DNA for testing until well into the process. Then you have to consider how many potential sources of DNA were collected and the fact that these must be processed independent of each other.

http://intrensic.blogspot.com/2009/06/why-does-dna-testing-take-so-long.html

There are some drone vids on YouTube that show just how incredibly long this bridge is. And other vids showing how large the gaps between some ties are. Nothing short of a million dollars could get me to step on the first plank of that thing. No way, no how.

Not even a million for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read most of the prior threads but not line by line as that would take quite a while so let me know if this idea has been presented by someone else. Is it possible that the Bridge Guy is a groundskeeper at the cemetery? Or, a maintenance worker at the park? That would explain why he was there, his knowledge of the area. I know that the FBI is probably checking these things out but I haven't seen it mentioned here before. Finally, in Thread 9, someone posted that they were 99.5% sure they know who it is. Please elaborate within guidelines if possible.

I don't recall that being mentioned, but yes, I'm sure LE would have already be on that.

I believe the other thing you're referring to is someone who found a lookalike on the registered sex offender list for Carroll County.

Welcome to WS!

Re-posting the pics

Pic of poster of the zoomed in bridge:

attachment.php

The pic in question showing the same bridge. It was questioned as being too short (now we know it's the zoom) and because of the 2 trees behind the red barricades ( perspective and zoom melts the distance between trees IMO):

attachment.php

App. spot of POI IMO, not scaled (yet):

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• Indiana bridge pic.jpg
    Indiana bridge pic.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,462
  • indiana poi bridge2.jpg
    indiana poi bridge2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,437
  • Indiana spot approximate.jpg
    Indiana spot approximate.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,511

That was my first thought, as well. It would be absolutely terrifying for me 😕

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads