985 users online (126 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    I wish we could put the "social media/he knew them" scenario to bed already.

If this was connected to SM in any way they would have the guy in cuffs already.

If they knew the killer that fact would be evident in the audio recording.
    What rules out SM?

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    He doesn't have to be known. He can be anonymous and/or a catfish.
    True.... He could have posed as a younger, cuter guy.....maybe a son?

I can't put SM completely out of my mind yet.

One possibility is that they were set to meet somebody, and BG showed up, obviously not the person they were expecting. Might be why they walked off of the bridge and started taking video "just in case". I think at that point he either threatened them or posed as a friendly stranger to lure them.

I feel like the only person trying to figure out why they started recording. Perhaps it's not as important as I feel it is.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, unless stated otherwise.

Sarcastic, not all there, and not afraid to call you on your BS with love and respect

Quote Originally Posted by michiganmod View Post
    Some one posted what I think is the correct jacket. It was navy blue Dickies brand with snap buttons that had an attached hoodie inside it.
    I think the sun reflection shows BG has a nylon jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by TuesdayThe17th View Post
    I submitted the video to the tip email. I'm sure many dress alike too, but if I found something significant and didn't submit it, I'd never forgive myself. Thank you all. <3
    Its been reported several times now for sure. moo. I think it deserved a report. moo

Quote Originally Posted by heidi76 View Post
    I cannot keep up with this thread lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
    Yes you can!! No bathroom, meal, work or housecleaning allowed.

A poster taught me something here a few years ago...Ten minutes before anyone gets home throw a load of washing on, boil some water and spray Windex around the house. Looks like you've been busy all-day instead of lighting up Websleuths...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>.i have a couple theories but hate to even speculate��
    Last edited by tlcya; 02-24-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: then don't please against the rules

Quote Originally Posted by audge86 View Post
    I believe this is referring to him getting the girls to walk down there. Tough to control two girls.

I touched on this previously when I mentioned that maybe Abby was used as bait to control Liberty.

That or he had help waiting. Controlling two girls would be very hard unless one was knocked out. And if he alone was controlling both, I'd expect to see a bigger crime scene as they fought him.
    We have no idea what the crime scene looked like or even how many of them there are. All we have is rumors.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Why 46 states? I can see why Alaska and Hawaii might not be included, but what other two, and why? Probably just a logistics thing, Burton it jumped out at me.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    I wondered the same when I read the article. Last night someone posted an article from a St. Louis outlet that said Missouri had not been contacted about the billboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltucky View Post
    There are no rails. They were likely removed decades ago. I think you mean railroad ties AKA sleepers

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railroad_tie

The videos on youtube show a few of them are missing and quite a few are punky (spongy, decayed).
    yes, I meant the ties! Thank you. There is one youtube of a man crossing the length. I don't understand how that can happen without a few people falling through.

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    I wondered the same when I read the article. Last night someone posted an article from a St. Louis outlet that said Missouri had not been contacted about the billboards.
    Wow.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

New here to the site. First, thanks to everyone who has contributed, in a positive way, to helping think through this case.
    Second, I believe that Sgt. Riley's comment on the pre-autopsy conclusion of homicide - "because of the way the bodies were found" (http://people.com/crime/abigail-will...eens-5-things/) would rule out the POI as someone who simply responded quickly to 2 teens who had witnessed something illegal going on in the park. I don't think I need to go into detail on that, either, for the sake of the families.
    Third, I think the proximity of the yellow-taped crime scene next to the cemetery may be as important a theory as the one about an interest in bridges.

Mostly, though, I hope for grace and peace for the families.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    I wish we could put the "social media/he knew them" scenario to bed already.

If this was connected to SM in any way they would have the guy in cuffs already.

If they knew the killer that fact would be evident in the audio recording.
    Unless they were expecting SOMEONE and he showed up....and was not that SOMEONE.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cJVW View Post
    We have no idea what the crime scene looked like or even how many of them there are. All we have is rumors.
    Yes but reporters have been all over the general area and videos haven't shown tape around the trail. Which leads me to believe the actual scene is contained in one area where they were found.

Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast