IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

Please continue here

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the last thread not being nearly as much of a nightmare as some in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek?&nbsp;&nbsp; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

The steeper hills leading down to the creek are on the north side. The slope down to the creek from the SE end of the bridge is more gradual.

Also, the NW end of the bridge is further from where the bodies were found than the SE end of the bridge is.

The main thing that would point to the NW end of the bridge being where they exited is that that would put them on the same side of the creek as where they were found. But, IMO, exiting from the SE end and crossing the creek at some point is the more plausible of the two scenarios.

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

I think BG is the perp, is an opportunist, loves the thrill of doubles, and has a (possibly long) history. I think they were probably strangled, as it seemed to be a rather "clean" killing. I think he may have had a kill kit stashed nearby somewhere (whether in the form of an innocent seeming tacklebox, or who knows what - maybe just looks like random "stuff" in his vehicle, but I think he keeps what he needs handy as an, IMO, opportunist), or is a fisherman and keeps fishing line on him for this purpose maybe. I think he's very soft-spoken and flies under everyone's radar.

ETA: I also still think what I said on one of the first pages of the previous thread: I Think - THIS IS ALL JMO - that the 6000 billboard campaign and new sense of urgency is because I think they got a hit or maybe a bunch of hits on whatever preliminary DNA they may have that all match a bunch of unsolved cases (IMO), and I think this is the first time they have a picture/video/audio file lead on what they may IMO now know for sure is a SK preying on young people.

Replying to this comment: Because they don't have ------ such ------- quality ----- tips ----- !!!!!

I'm hopeful they they have received quality tips but are waiting on DNA confirmation and/or have not yet processed the tip yet. Hopefully some resolution occurs soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think BG is the perp, is an opportunist, loves the thrill of doubles, and has a (possibly long) history. I think they were probably strangled, as it seemed to be a rather "clean" killing. I think he may have had a kill kit stashed nearby somewhere (whether in the form of an innocent seeming tacklebox, or who knows what - maybe just looks like random "stuff" in his vehicle, but I think he keeps what he needs handy as an, IMO, opportunist), or is a fisherman and keeps fishing line on him for this purpose maybe. I think he's very soft-spoken and flies under everyone's radar.
I believe this, as well. With how calculating and cold he seems, it would indicate a violent past, either with others or animals. MOO.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

IMO the LE unfortunately doesn't have any idea who this guy is... in fact they don't have much more information at all other than time and cause of death. How do they not know if that's his voice? so how many male voices were on the audio? if more than one wouldn't that be relevant information for the public to know this is a team or group of males abducting and killing children? or couldn't they just sat we can't be certain but all evidence at this point leads us to believe that's the suspect in the picture is the voice on the audio? if they can't figure that much out I'm concerned we may never get closure for these girls. By now if the LE had something they would be all over it ... the FBI does not stay on one case until it's solved they have to move on time is ticking before this gets handed back to the local LE

THAT was a fast thread!

I've just got caught up! Time for bed soon, ya'll are gonna have another full thread for me to catch up on by the time I get up in the morning aren't you? Go easy on me lol (internet is still down *sigh*) and I don't have a real lot of mobile data left >.<

Can anyone tell me how far the farm house where the search warrant was served is from the where the girls were found? Iirc ir was not in walking distance but i dont remember how far.

I've just got caught up! Time for bed soon, ya'll are gonna have another full thread for me to catch up on by the time I get up in the morning aren't you? Go easy on me lol (internet is still down *sigh*) and I don't have a real lot of mobile data left >.<
We'll probably be on multiple threads by then! Have a good night!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I respect and like websleuths.I would not post rumors on here because they said not to.I for one listen to rumors.I listen to everything.Rumors usually have a root.I have a missing person that has been missing 30 years.a very cold case.I have learned to listen to everything and never throw anything out.Even if it has already proved wrong to me.I can't.

I don't want to devalue rumors, because they may lead to the answer. That being said, unsubstantiated rumors can cause a feeding frenzy on the web. This is a public forum. If the rumors turn out to be false, an innocent person could be slandered and harmed. If there is a particular rumor you have heard, you could report it to the tipline at this number: 844-459-5786. You can remain anonymous.

Im reposting this from the last thread bc i am curious what others think:

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek? ; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

Also as NIN pointed out : Maybe we are missing something here and they were taken somewhere and brought back and place?

ETA: I also still think what I said on one of the first pages of the previous thread: I Think - THIS IS ALL JMO - that the 6000 billboard campaign and new sense of urgency is because I think they got a hit or maybe a bunch of hits on whatever preliminary DNA they may have that all match a bunch of unsolved cases (IMO), and I think this is the first time they have a picture/video/audio file lead on what they may IMO now know for sure is a SK preying on young people.
I agree with most of this. Not sure about strangled. The LE reaction makes me think it's worse than that.

I think one possibility is a serial rapist who escalated his violence.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me how far the farm house where the search warrant was served is from the where the girls were found? Iirc ir was not in walking distance but i dont remember how far.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...stigation-means-keeping-low-profile/98214716/

"in Delphi police swarmed a home on Bicycle Bridge Road to serve a warrant for a man who quickly was dismissed as a suspect.

<snip>

Delphi police publicly cleared the man from the search warrant on Bicycle Bridge Road, but threats were posted on social media, prompting authorities to again tell people not to harass the man because was not involved in the killings."

BBM - I'm not sure it matters, JMO.

Just skip it. We'll tell you if there's anything you need to know.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members