1607 users online (365 members and 1242 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCutie View Post
    I somehow missed the April craze in the beginning. How long have they been waiting and following her on camera to give birth?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
    This thread started 02-25-2017 but I do not know when Animal Adventure started streaming April
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCutie View Post
    I somehow missed the April craze in the beginning. How long have they been waiting and following her on camera to give birth?

Forever!

At least it feels like it
    Last edited by Tillicum; Today at 10:22 PM. Reason: added thought

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    This thread started 02-25-2017 but I do not know when Animal Adventure started streaming April
    Wow that's 2 months if the live feed started then. Poor girl I could barely handle it for 37 hours

3/27 Evening Report
    Keepers, vet, and Jordan agree - we are getting there! Her mammary development has continued to slowly increase. Photo in comments. This is Good! We do not expect any additional back end swell, so all judging is now done based on udder changes. You will notice keepers continuing to snap photos of the underside to document changes. April's attitude is good, though she did strike at (and miss) the vet again - we just think she was giving him a hoof (hand) out the door.

Earlier this afternoon, my GMA and I were just glued to the TV. Even she thought it was time and she hasn't been jumping at every tail-raise like I have. As of now, I'm thinking I'm going to lose the bet I made with her today. Tomorrow by 1pm our time or I'm out a quarter. LOL

U2forever is online now I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I turned myself around
    LaborOfLobe, thanks for the update. There is a big difference in Aprils mammaries from the update video yesterday.
    Before the end of this month, we will all have a new member to our blessed family.
    I'm going to be an Aunt!!!

I have changed the name of my Giraffe from December Diamond to September Sapphire. My b-day is September, so I feel better bout the name change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has April laid down today?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40