1090 users online (159 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,096 to 1,108 of 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    This has probably already been asked and answered (sorry, I haven't read the whole thread) - does anyone know why April likes to "play with her food" - throwing it onto her neck and back? I haven't seen Oliver do that at all. I don't watch as often as some, but I do check in a few times a day to see if she's gone into labor or has had the baby yet... from the little I have watched, she seems much more "antsy" right now.
    Not sure why she does that. Agree she has been antsy today. I also noted when she appears to be having a contraction and tail raises she is now spreading her hind legs a bit.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Not sure why she does that. Agree she has been antsy today. I also noted when she appears to be having a contraction and tail raises she is now spreading her hind legs a bit.
    BBM: I agree! Her hips must be so sore, she's really been "waddling" on her back legs much more today, in my opinion (but like I said, I haven't watched as long as some!)

Unfortunately, I have to get offline for a bit - I hope I don't miss the delivery!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    14 to be exact!
    When I looked at April while ago, I thought, "That's no basketball. It's a huge beach ball!" Lol
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Who knows, maybe they come with the brillant idea of just feeding her into fathood, say she is pregnant , start a livestream, open a gift shop, hire someone that looks (kinda) like a vet, give Toy R Us endless exposure, and when the bank account is full enogh flee the country.
    Wait. Who will be taking the money and fleeing the country? April and Oliver?
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    This has probably already been asked and answered (sorry, I haven't read the whole thread) - does anyone know why April likes to "play with her food" - throwing it onto her neck and back? I haven't seen Oliver do that at all. I don't watch as often as some, but I do check in a few times a day to see if she's gone into labor or has had the baby yet... from the little I have watched, she seems much more "antsy" right now.
    They've said this is just normal April behavior. I don't think they said why, just that it's something April does.

A lot of jerking her head around to her hind end and flicking her tail. Vet was in a bit ago.
    Keep calm and carry on

She may be trying to get the flies off her. They seem to be driving her nuts.

A lot of jerking her head around to her hind end and flicking her tail. Vet was in a bit ago.
    And I was so sad for Oliver because the vet kept giving April treats and didn't give him any.

Oliver looks antsy, too - not sure if he is upset about the treats, or if he knows she is in pain.

She sure is restless today. On the move constantly.
    Keep calm and carry on

Hi everyone!

A fresh thread for April is open for posting.

Please start heading over to Thread #2

This thread will be closing in about 5 minutes

Too cold for flies. Think they just like to flick their tails.

As for the hay throwing, I know in horses, they learn all types of vices when stalled too much. Cribbing, biting their tongue, flapping their lips, swaying, etc. It's neurotic behavior due to stress. I think some of the behavior we notice with the giraffes is also stress, boredom related.

I noticed lights are off already tonight. And we wait and see!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

She sure is restless today. On the move constantly.
    One can hope that calf is finally in position! Anyone sign up for the text alerts? I didnt...
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

This thread is now closed.

Please continue discussion at Thread #2

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74