925 users online (156 members and 769 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Talking Britney kicks out loser

I so dislike her and him. But for the baby who doesn't serve any of this I send good wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    I so dislike her and him. But for the baby who doesn't serve any of this I send good wishes.
    I think the baby will be better off without the pot smoking loser father. I wish she had picked a better father for her child. I also wish she had grown up more before she had the child. I hope she will decide to settle down and become a good Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I think the baby will be better off without the pot smoking loser father. I wish she had picked a better father for her child. I also wish she had grown up more before she had the child. I hope she will decide to settle down and become a good Mom.
    Do you think this possible? I see her as the worst icon for American children or any of the world's children. Of course, she isn't Saddam Hussein but her repertoire is about exploitation vs. responsibility or respectability. I can tell I am getting old by what I am posting these days. Maybe that is what we are suppose to do but I am not a Brittany fan.Can't excuse her in light of everything else.

I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGoose
    I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.
    Good post. I already like you.

Welcome Goose!!

Personally I think that any "man" who would leave his pregnant girlfriend (as he did the mother of his other 2 children) Is a dirt ball.
    I mena who would look at him and think " oh yeah good material??"

Kevin is a professional boyfriend to young girls who have careers.

I hope Brit has a good pre-nup.

I think Britney could have had any number of men that were willing to be the father of her child. I don't think she used him for the "deed". I think she is attracted to trash. I don't have a clue on why she thought he would change for her though. I mean, look at how he cheated on his pregnant gf and then left her all alone. Some things never change. I thought Britney was smart enough to figure out that. I am not a Brit or Kevin fan. Can you tell!?!?! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Welcome Goose!!

Personally I think that any "man" who would leave his pregnant girlfriend (as he did the mother of his other 2 children) Is a dirt ball.
    I mena who would look at him and think " oh yeah good material??"

Kevin is a professional boyfriend to young girls who have careers.

I hope Brit has a good pre-nup.
    If I remember right, the pre-nup included a timeline, that he would get some much money after x-number of years of marriage, something like 2 or 3 years. Nada before that.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

well knock me over with a big stick...I never noticed

but you`re right there must be a queue of men wishing to *do the deed* with her.....are you sure that the attraction to trash doesn`t work both ways ?

but you`re right there must be a queue of men wishing to *do the deed* with her.....are you sure that the attraction to trash doesn`t work both ways ?
    Since you tempted me. Yes, I think she is trash and the others that jump on are on the same page. I have nothing nice to say about her. So, I need to jump off.

What a shock that a man who would abandon his other two children and their mother, would turn out to be a lousy father to his next child.

Who'da thunk?

But I'd still kick him out.

Oh...I am quite sure it does! LMAO!!!!

What the heck is she doing out at all these clubs with a new baby at home?

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast