Britney kicks out loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so dislike her and him. But for the baby who doesn't serve any of this I send good wishes.

concernedperson said:
I so dislike her and him. But for the baby who doesn't serve any of this I send good wishes.
I think the baby will be better off without the pot smoking loser father. I wish she had picked a better father for her child. I also wish she had grown up more before she had the child. I hope she will decide to settle down and become a good Mom.

deandaniellws said:
I think the baby will be better off without the pot smoking loser father. I wish she had picked a better father for her child. I also wish she had grown up more before she had the child. I hope she will decide to settle down and become a good Mom.

Do you think this possible? I see her as the worst icon for American children or any of the world's children. Of course, she isn't Saddam Hussein but her repertoire is about exploitation vs. responsibility or respectability. I can tell I am getting old by what I am posting these days. Maybe that is what we are suppose to do but I am not a Brittany fan.Can't excuse her in light of everything else.

I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.

GoldenGoose said:
I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.
Good post. I already like you.

Welcome Goose!!

Personally I think that any "man" who would leave his pregnant girlfriend (as he did the mother of his other 2 children) Is a dirt ball.
I mena who would look at him and think " oh yeah good material??"

Kevin is a professional boyfriend to young girls who have careers.

I hope Brit has a good pre-nup.

GoldenGoose said:
I think Britney could have had any number of men that were willing to be the father of her child. I don't think she used him for the "deed". I think she is attracted to trash. :silenced: I don't have a clue on why she thought he would change for her though. I mean, look at how he cheated on his pregnant gf and then left her all alone. Some things never change. I thought Britney was smart enough to figure out that. I am not a Brit or Kevin fan. Can you tell!?!?! LOL :crazy:

Amraann said:
Welcome Goose!!

Personally I think that any "man" who would leave his pregnant girlfriend (as he did the mother of his other 2 children) Is a dirt ball.
I mena who would look at him and think " oh yeah good material??"

Kevin is a professional boyfriend to young girls who have careers.

I hope Brit has a good pre-nup.
If I remember right, the pre-nup included a timeline, that he would get some much money after x-number of years of marriage, something like 2 or 3 years. Nada before that.

well knock me over with a big stick...I never noticed :)

but you`re right there must be a queue of men wishing to *do the deed* with her.....are you sure that the attraction to trash doesn`t work both ways ?

GoldenGoose said:

but you`re right there must be a queue of men wishing to *do the deed* with her.....are you sure that the attraction to trash doesn`t work both ways ?

Since you tempted me. Yes, I think she is trash and the others that jump on are on the same page. I have nothing nice to say about her. So, I need to jump off.

What a shock that a man who would abandon his other two children and their mother, would turn out to be a lousy father to his next child.

Who'da thunk?

But I'd still kick him out.

GoldenGoose said:

Oh...I am quite sure it does! LMAO!!!!:)

So Britney's marriage is in ruins. What did this dumbbell think waould happen with a man who left his pregnant girlfriend who already had one of his children for her?
As far as club hopping I guess people like that can do things like that b/c they can afford nannies and quite frankly the baby would be better off with anyone but those 2 losers. It goes to show that just b/c you have money doenst mean you can't still be white trash.

2sisters said:
So Britney's marriage is in ruins. What did this dumbbell think waould happen with a man who left his pregnant girlfriend who already had one of his children for her?
As far as club hopping I guess people like that can do things like that b/c they can afford nannies and quite frankly the baby would be better off with anyone but those 2 losers. It goes to show that just b/c you have money doenst mean you can't still be white trash.

This is where I hold my ground. I think she is that. I have always thought that about her. I am signing off but she has not a lot of value. She could have done so much but she chose herself. Just think of the difference she could have made...an icon to kids and to an impression that was positive. Instead, she was exploitive. I hope the baby is OK.

2sisters said:
Well said Sister! :dance:

The funny thing is without Britney he's got nothing. You'd think he'd behave himself for that reason alone - especially since the video clips of his upcoming album got AWFUL reviews. That be true white trash.... :sick:

Jules said:
The funny thing is without Britney he's got nothing. You'd think he'd behave himself for that reason alone - especially since the video clips of his upcoming album got AWFUL reviews. That be true white trash.... :sick:
You would think that wouldn't you? I don't think brains is one of his WT strengths either. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie