GUILTY FL - David Corbitt, 34, stabbed to death, Lake Worth, 3 Dec 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A 16-year-old girl has been charged with first-degree murder after stabbing her 34-year-old boyfriend early Saturday morning, Lake Worth Police said.

Police said they responded to a 911 call from the Lago-Mar Motel Apartments on Federal Highway, and the manager pointed them to the couple's room. The man was found dead on the floor with a stab wound in his chest, and the girl told police she killed him because he said he was going to leave her, Sgt. Dan Boland said.

She confessed to the murder during an interview at the police department, Boland said.

Police have not identified the man because they have not notified his next of kin and are not releasing the girl's name because of her age.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bbing,0,4177208.story?coll=orl-home-headlines

One question...did her parents know about this relationship? She seems like a violent troubled teen.

awwwwwwwww poor child molester..

I am sorry A violent teen??
ya'll think at 16?? a THRITY FOUR YO Bf??
BOYfriend??
wait ..... Boyfriend??? OK ya know what I am 34 and my daughter IS 16.
Sooo is her father ..

OK lets just regroup......
We are talking of a Grown adult man... who's girlfriend was 16?? She is charged with murder ???
I can only say..... at 16 its self defense. F''n .

Amraann said:
awwwwwwwww poor child molester..

I am sorry A violent teen??
ya'll think at 16?? a THRITY FOUR YO Bf??
BOYfriend??
wait ..... Boyfriend??? OK ya know what I am 34 and my daughter IS 16.
Sooo is her father ..

OK lets just regroup......
We are talking of a Grown adult man... who's girlfriend was 16?? She is charged with murder ???
I can only say..... at 16 its self defense. F''n .
You may be right.
Then again maybe she lied about her age to him and when he found out wanted to break it off.
Not all 16 year old girls are sweet innocent lambs.
In fact they can be downright devious and self centered.

We all know that the 34 year old shouldnt have been with the 16 year old. Her parents probably did not know about their relationship as most teenagers relationships. Like Zman said, she could have lied to him about her age! Not to defend the victim, since we don't know the details about their relationship other than innapropriate. However, she has violent tendencies as her actions show. Whatever may come out of this, just another wasted youth.

From August 2008:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2008-08-28/news/0808280050_1_marx-older-men-judge

Pullman began having sex by age 12, gave birth to a daughter at 13 and racked up a criminal record for such violent acts as stabbing her brother with a barbecue fork during an argument over chores, said Assistant State Attorney Dan Galo...

Last week, Marx ruled that Pullman was not legally insane when she repeatedly stabbed David Corbitt, 34, in a Lake Worth motel room. Pullman thought he had been unfaithful. She was convicted of manslaughter with a weapon after a non-jury trial.

On Wednesday, Marx sentenced Pullman to 12 years in prison followed by eight more on probation, the first two of which must be served in an assisted-living facility.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back