1341 users online (250 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please DO NOT bring in family members of the victim's and suggest they might have had something to do with the crime. As of right now, there is ZERO evidence to suggest this is the case.

People, please think about what Abby and Liberty's loved ones are going through right now.

They lost their two angels to murder and now they read on the Internet people are ripping their lives apart.

Same thing with any random person you happen to bring up. These people do not deserve to have their lives spread out and accusations made against them based on a theory with nothing to back it up.

I know it's frustrating when you go on other sites and they are talking about EVERYTHING but we just do not work that way on Websleuths.

You are anonymous behind your computer screen. Doesn't hurt you if you post something that's not true about a grieving family member. You step away from your computer and all is well. Meanwhile, your words are like burning hot knives in people's hearts.

Please take a moment to read our rules
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

If you have any questions please email websleuthscomments@gmail.com or send a private message.

Ask yourself the following; Would you stand face to face with the person you are accusing, tell them your theory and tell them your real name?

Even with our tight and well thought out rules Websleuths is able to do amazing sleuthing.

Thank you for caring about Abby and Liberty.

Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com

PS. Thank you KayElJay for letting me post in your opening post.

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trai
    l

Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13
    Thread #14
    Thread #15

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Rules Etiquette & Information
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-28-2017 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Added link to thread #15

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
    (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
    Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

ADMIN NOTE: Because so many members were brand new, we, the owner and staff, have been very patient with you. We thought you deserved some time to learn the ropes. Well, you've had almost two weeks to figure out how we roll here. If you haven't bothered to read the Rules, especially Etiquette and Information, then shame on ya.

Going forward, we will issue Time Outs of 24 hours or longer. No excuses, no questions asked. Consider this a fair warning.

Bessie
    WS ADMINISTRATOR
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thank you Kay - I hope we can start fresh, LOL
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

Mike Pelton @MikePeltonRTV6
    The FBI is using their Behavioral Analysis Unit to build a profile of the killer in Delphi. 3-person team. @rtv6

Interesting:

Slocum said officers passed out about 1,000 flyers Monday. The effort was focusing on the Amish and German Baptist community, who a lot of times don’t follow electronic forms of media.

“We just wanted to make sure we were getting the information out to everyone in this case,” he said. “And that’s just another way for us to get more sets of eyeballs on the information, hopefully giving us the tip that we need.”

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/28/stepping-...homicide-case/

Has someone been detained? Can I see a source? Any source? <mod snip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-28-2017 at 03:04 PM. Reason: don't solicit PMs or discuss them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRogue View Post

No kidding would be nice to either confirm or debunk this rumor...
    Last edited by KayElJay; 02-28-2017 at 03:04 PM. Reason: snipped quoted post

Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    LE is say it's not true. Sorry no link.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarple View Post
    Mike Pelton @MikePeltonRTV6
    The FBI is using their Behavioral Analysis Unit to build a profile of the killer in Delphi. 3-person team. @rtv6
    Fantastic! I wonder why they weren't doing this already... Unless they have gotten enough evidence to create the profile (I've watched way too many eps of Criminal Minds).

So the question is... will LE release this profile to the public or keep it under their hoodies/hats (couldn't resist)?

LE says no arrest. Could be someone in for questioning but that has not been released.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRogue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    If I understand correctly, this latest tweet by Tony Slocum debunks this rumor. Reward continues to increase & no suspects in custody as of yet.

No arrest:

Indiana State Police said Tuesday afternoon that no arrest has been made.

24-Hour News 8 received an anonymous tip that a man had been taken into custody in connection with the case. After we inquired with ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum, he issued a tweet to clarify that no one has been arrested.
    http://wishtv.com/2017/02/28/isp-say...elphi-murders/

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast