Found Deceased AL - Christina Haywood Bloss, 38, Montgomery, 18 Feb 2017 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MCSO issues missing person alert
636238858482161515-C.-Bloss-11-24-2015.jpg

On Feb.18,*Bloss was allegedly involved in a fight at 30 Pinewood Drive in Montgomery. Since then, there has been no contact with*Bloss between family and friends,*which is unusual they said according to a CrimeStoppers release.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...28/mcso-issues-missing-person-alert/98531140/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

In that neighborhood, looks like an old speed track, a wooded area and a pond to the east a couple of blocks. This is also relatively near the Alabama Speedway and Alabama River. I wonder if she was on foot. https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...0x888e88f634d18f2b:0x632702c049b115e?hl=en-us

Also from other news sites, there a more photos which look like mugshots - so trouble in her past. Rumor on FB is that she has children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is from Dec 2016 probably most recent???

With what her criminal history says and this "altercation" she was involved in I hope she is ok. We see so much lack of compassion for the human life in the world today. Hopefully, she is just laying low or got out of there so she can be safe.

My name is Richard Johnson.. Christina Bloss is my girlfriend she is still missing since Feb 18 2017 I haven't heard anything from her neither has her family I put these pictures of her out for everyone to see her as she is ..If anyone knows anything at all about her whereabouts or saw anything please notify the Montgomery AL sheriff's Department and me please..Thank you very much..
df9d7cb20685c9ac77c6ee39c070e5a8.jpg

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

My name is Richard Johnson.. Christina Bloss is my girlfriend she is still missing since Feb 18 2017 I haven't heard anything from her neither has her family I put these pictures of her out for everyone to see her as she is ..If anyone knows anything at all about her whereabouts or saw anything please notify the Montgomery AL sheriff's Department and me please..Thank you very much..

Christina Bloss still missing..
01706665a936c33787dbb30424663c55.jpg

Hi Richard!

Thank you so much for posting about Christina - <modsnip>
I am sure the fine sleuthers on [this] thread will have many questions for you and are there to support you through what I am certain is a worrying time for you.

Thank y'all so much I need any help l can get to try and find out where she is the police department tell me she is dead.but I'm not going to give up.they haven't produced her body and they are still looking for her every day they tell me..they even know who May have harmed her he was last one with her.I don't know what I can and should do at this time except for keep putting her pictures out there and keep looking and praying for her..if anyone knows anything at all about her whereabouts please notify the Montgomery sheriff's Department and me.god bless all the missing persons and there family's and don't give up on anyone...

Thank you Vail!.!.

Christina Bloss is 38 years old now but doesn't look it.as you can see from the pictures her looks can change easily.she has to take her mediations daily or she becomes very confused and lost she has to go see the doctors for her meds.she has to be moving around and someone will see her and call the authorities the police department has issued the missing persons Christina Bloss is endangered.. please look at the pictures closely and maybe you will be the person that saves her life..
fc6888ea17bbc552a4e9512238e65869.jpg
cb51623b22116731fa18fe3a3409b020.jpg
35d840bdd05d895a7badaf58b60bdc86.jpg

Thank you for providing a good pic. Another member and I were discussing the other day we wish they would make an effort to use a pic rather than mug shot. I'm sorry she is missing and I hope she is found safe [emoji22]

I really wish they wouldn't use mugshots, too. It's so unfair and often a poor representation of what the person looks like. Richard maybe you could become a VI and share with us why the police think she is deceased? Love and light to you [emoji177]

Richard, does she have any BFF's that may not live in the immediate area? Maybe some family or friend that she could "hide" with and take a break from life? Possibly she could be hospitalized or in rehab and with the strict privacy rules of today, just lying low?

The Montgomery AL Sheriff's officeand I has checked all family and any fri

Sorry I hit the wrong spot on the phone....The Montgomery AL Sheriff's office and I have checked all this out..I just applied to Websleurhes to get verified..soon I can put any and all information that I have out there so that we can find Christina..Thank you very much..

Thank you for your concern..I just applied to Websleurhes to get verified soon we can get the information out there to find Christina

Hi Everyone,

richardjohnson79 is now a verified insider in Christina's case.

Please continue to treat richardjohnson79 with respect.

Remember richardjohnson79 does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what richardjohnson79 posts or not.

Thank you

Welcome Richard. I am so sorry your girlfriend, Christina Bloss is missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back