Found Safe KY - Alexis Ramey, 16, London, 28 Feb 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
16-year-old Alexis Ramey was last seen around 7:30 a.m. off Waterworks Road, about a mile west of London.

Ramey is 5'10", 110 pounds, has shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, a thin build, and a fair complexion.

13242265_G.jpg

http://www.wymt.com/content/news/De...missing-Laurel-County-teenager-415042973.html
http://www.lex18.com/story/34628959/deputies-looking-for-missing-laurel-co-teen

Her profile pic makes her look so much older!
Beautiful girl.
Let's find her!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Questions....

Does she live or go to school near where she was last seen? 7:30 a.m. is kind of early.

Was she alone?

Was she walking or driving or a passenger? In what direction?

Who saw her at 7:30 a.m.?

Has she ever disappeared before?

I don't sense any urgency in the articles. :(

This is so reminiscent of the Holly Bobo case to me, and that is absolutely horrifying. Just my opinion.

The missing poster says when grandad went to pick her up for school she told him she was ill and staying home.
For now i will go with runaway possibly with an online predator.

ohh this has the makings or something bad.

I am worried for her - she looks way older than 16 and (possibly) could have been mixed up with someone bad.

16 going on 28.....selfies are ruining childhood....sigh

The missing poster says when grandad went to pick her up for school she told him she was ill and staying home.
For now i will go with runaway possibly with an online predator.

Thanks for the grandad info. So she must live off of Waterline Rd and was probably last seen at home by grandad. How strange that she didn't call him and tell him she "wasn't feeling well" to save him a trip to pick her up. Did whatever was happening start when it was too late to call him? Or was she hoping to signal him somehow that something was amiss and he didn't catch it? Or was this a simple runaway with bf or online predator? I don't have a good feeling about this.

16 going on 28.....selfies are ruining childhood....sigh

Yes! And what really upsets me is when family comments on sexy selfies and says how beautiful they are. Hellooooo! Do they really think it's appropriate to encourage this?
JMO

She appears to be close / lovey dovey with her Gma and mom based on photos and commends back and forth on FB pictures.

Very recent comments too.

Maybe she played hooky with the wrong person.

What is even more scary is the chance of very severe storms in the TN Valley, KY, AL, GA. This will hamper search rescues.

What is even more scary is the chance of very severe storms in the TN Valley, KY, AL, GA. This will hamper search rescues.
Hopefully has passed in GA and not so bad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back