GUILTY CA - Amber Baker, 20, pregnant, slain in her Fresno home, 28 Feb 2017 *Arrests*

6 weeks pregnant with a 4 month old son? Sad situation all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker’s family said she was not involved in gangs or drugs, but police said they are looking at all angles to find out what exactly happened.

Baker worked at a local McDonalds.

Baker’s sister, Katie Martin, said that she was found in bed with her 4-month-old lying beside her.

Another sister, Cassie Baker, said that the night before the shooting, Amber had invited friends over to the apartment they shared with three other women, and the sisters had an argument. Cassie said she left with her son and later messaged her sister through Facebook, but never heard back.

Police said several people were in the apartment when they found Amber’s body and they have been questioned, but the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-b...nd-shot-dead-with-unharmed-infant-beside-her/

this area is not nice. and 5 girls w kids in one apt? apts in fresno are cheap. around 850 for this apt.

im willing to bet someone who was "partying" there wanted to rob her. this is sad. poor baby and mom :(

I found moms on fb. since she is also now a suspect in aiding and abetting can be posted? looking at hers to find son's

i think i found Gabriel Garza but its old and he isn't friends w mom or the person i found out was sister, prob due to old fb gone and new ones made but to be safe i wont link it just in case.

OMG this is awful :( and it was personal. my obvious question is: where's this baby's father? escaping child support IS a thing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The article in the op says the baby is with the father now....

Uh uh... they are just now looking for them? I have news --- if they have family abroad (I'm thinking Mexico, my homeland), they're SOL.

Uh uh... they are just now looking for them? I have news --- if they have family abroad (I'm thinking Mexico, my homeland), they're SOL.

They do not look like immigrants from MX. Doesn't mean they aren't there. But they look like home grown Americans to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bump: this up for Amber!

Couldn't find Anything on this case.... all articles I found are from March, 2017.

:rose: JUSTICE for AMBER! :rose:

:judge:

I was wondering what happened to this case! Just got a Google Alert this morning, and almost forgot to post this! :doh:

One year later, police still searching for suspect in Amber Baker murder
http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...g-for-suspect-in-amber-baker-murder/992987884

..... Since Baker's death, police said they've been searching for Gabriel Garza, 19.

Monday night, Baker's family held a vigil, at the very apartment complex she was killed, in her memory.
[.....]
"There were several subjects of interest that were at the apartment last February when the shooting took place, that took amber, we have contacted three out of the four individuals to see if we can further this case," said Sgt. Larry Bowlan with the Fresno Police Department.

That Fourth person of interest, Police said is Gabriel Garza, 19.
[.....]
Police said they've had several strong leads. Last year, police said they arrested and questioned two other suspects.

They've all since been released and none have been charged.
[.....]
Police believe Garza is in the Fresno area. Police said Garza has an arrest warrant out for murder.

According to my notes, I thought this Garza guy was arrested?? Guess not....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back