1709 users online (348 members and 1361 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Wanted to share something that happened today..
    I live in a suburb outside of Detroit, MI stopped at a gas station on the way back to work. Standing in line, not paying much attention to the guy in front of me until he started speaking to the attendant about his debit card. His accent which sounded country (to me) stood out then looking up his camo hat then his blue jeans right down to his Brown worn down cowboy boots! White male, I'd say 30ish. He says Am I able to use this or cash? 'Cause where I'm from, certain stations won't allow. Attendant says either is good. His reply was Yaw'll to kind around here! As soon as he said he was from Indiana I chimed in asking where abouts? He said Waterloo? (Hope spelt right) I brought up about the girls murder and how sad and disgusted it made me. In his accent said Pure evil and stated he felt it was a local and has done this before hasn't been caught but giv'em time he'll get what's coming. What I noticed how fast he said it and ran the words together.
    He looked nothing like the POI. Just wanted to share my encounter.
    I have faith LE will catch this POS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Wow, Independent, you REALLY went the extra mile to be helpful!!

I still think the perp is 5'8" ish. I don't know how to express this, but you look tall and he looks short. But honestly GREAT effort!!
    I have a niece about the age of the victims and live about 90 mins from Delphi. It's personal. Kids can't even go for a damn hike anymore without having worry about stuff like this. We need to get this SOB and fast.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...16&__tn__=%2As

I just want to point out this has been shared 55k times. That's amazing! That reward total is astounding. It's not about the money but the hearts of Hoosiers. This got me in the feels. Sleep tight baby girls, his time is coming.
    #HoosierProud

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

While the "artist rendering" is an excellent work of art, it has no bearing on this case unless it is a sketch that is released by law enforcement.

All posts containing it have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    You won the interwebz for tonight, IMO.

You appear to be a rather youngish man, and you say you have those items of clothing around as do most people in IN.

I thought this to be true all along. Not "Dad Jeans", but non-cosmopolitan jeans.
    I'm 35, should have included that in the picture, DOH!

For those interested, here is a report from after the time of the initial search. Descriptions of the clothing the victims were wearing is included:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...f-to-go-hiking

A post in the last thread brought up "calling cards".

I can't find a link for it, but remember a LE guy saying something about the bodies being found upstream, which we know, but also something about being found "against the flow" of the creek.

What might that mean?

Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Justice for Brittanee Drexel

Justice for all child and juvenile victims of monsters

I believe it was stated that the girls were dropped off at the N entrance and that entrance was 1 mile approx. to the begining of the bridge.Reference:

"An average person can walk one mile on a flat, well-groomed surface in 17 to 20 minutes. A fit person walking briskly can walk a mile in 13 minutes. An estimated average walking speed for calculating how long a hike or walk will take is around 3 miles per hour." I find this accurate.

I'm a mid forties female and when I'm in good shape walking for fitness I can do a mile in between 11-13 min. If I'm doing it for pleasure walking with my husband or girlfriend that mile can easily be 20-25 min.

I've been thinking about myself at that age..... Our home was almost 1 mile to the nearest store. In the summer months my friends and I would take that walk a couple times a week. We never made that walk (1way) in less than 1/2hr. We'd get distracted.....stop along the way, show something to one another, joke around, dance, cheer and so on. I remember back to my own youth, back to my own children's and I know how terribly distracting that age group is!

These were 13/14 year old girls out walking on day off from school with at least 1 cell phone that we know of! Parents, how distracting is a cell phone? They had several different SM sources, probably music, as well as the ability to text and call! Combine that with possibly seeing a squirrel? In my opinion you have at least 1/2 hr mile!

One other thing about time......I believe I read that the drop off time was 1:00 with planned pickup at 3-3:30? We don't know if someone actually looked at the clock in the car or on the phone and saw an exact time! It could have been an approximation. Time these days always seems to be an approximation for many, 1:00 means different things for different people. For some it can be 12:50(love them) for others 1:15 arghh!

Last edited by Wsimm; 03-01-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Be safe, Alison. I assumed the storm range was more midwest and southern US.

Do you have flooding in Ont?

Sorry for O/T. Waiting for news....anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    For once I am thankful for the myriads of posts to read. Will keep my occupied at work tonight. Have been stuck here since 9pm last night and not looking to get home until tomorrow morning sometime. Have had a huge storm and I personally don't remember one worse than this.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Owl4 View Post
    <snip>
    His reply was Yaw'll to kind around here! As soon as he said he was from Indiana I chimed in asking where abouts? He said Waterloo? (Hope spelt right) I brought up about the girls murder and how sad and disgusted it made me. In his accent said Pure evil and stated he felt it was a local and has done this before hasn't been caught but giv'em time he'll get what's coming. What I noticed how fast he said it and ran the words together.

<snip>
    In the more rural areas of Indiana this is more common to hear one speak with a southern drawl. But it common throughout the state to hear people run words together. As well as put an R in wa(r)sh and speak other words different.

Thank you mods; for your never ending dedication to this website. Your work makes Websleuths the best there is.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Perhaps it was a very soft confrontation. "I am a ranger/ police officer/ railroad official and you are trespassing private property here, ladies. It is illegal to cross this bridge and also very dangerous. I am going to ask you to step off the bridge.".. "Where were you going..?".. " Okay, then get down the hill and I am going to lead you back"

Libby pockets her phone and is recording in case of an arrest. The perp does not try to take her phone away - yet. At some point the girls may feel something isn't right and try to make a run..

Just my thoughts.

-Nin
    Earlier in another thread someone showed a photo of what Libby was wearing that day. Tie dye t-shirt and black tights with no pockets. She had nowhere to hide her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by IndependentFeed View Post

Dear mods, don't delete this side by side. It's my own picture.

I had some clothes laying around similar to BG, as do most people in Indiana I assume. And wanted to see if we could get a better understanding of his height, weight & what all he was wearing.

I noticed a few things.

1) His neck is very far down almost as if he's clinching something under it.

2) I have no idea what he has under his chin but it's probably not a thick pair of gloves like mine. (I originally thought it was a pair of gloves as I've seen people place them there temporarily if they wont fit into pockets)

3) If he is wearing a hoodie, it seems to be far too big for his body. Maybe a 2x or 3x L when he should be wearing a L to XL. The hood coming down over his eyes like that reveals no forehead and the tails at the bottom poke out a lot. I think he's reaching into a pocket under his jacket.

4) If my scaling is proper, he's around 5'10" and likely between 175lbs and 190lbs

5) his right arm & right leg are in an awkward pose. seems like he's trying to reach into the pocket and position himself to get at whatever is in that pocket.

6) I shaved yesterday but I think the stubble could show up in a distorted image as a mustache, it seems like he has a thicker mustache & maybe a goatee but it's hard to say for sure.

EDIT: I'm 35 years old.

Again if you're a mod please don't delete this, it's my own image.
    Awesome job. And his age - I am guessing 40-50. He's got a more middle age thickening happening than you.

Something happening right now on Anderson IN scanner... Cross your fingers folks!!

I had some clothes laying around similar to BG, as do most people in Indiana I assume. And wanted to see if we could get a better understanding of his height, weight & what all he was wearing.

I noticed a few things.

2) I have no idea what he has under his chin but it's probably not a thick pair of gloves like mine. (I originally thought it was a pair of gloves as I've seen people place them there temporarily if they wont fit into pockets)

3) If he is wearing a hoodie, it seems to be far too big for his body. Maybe a 2x or 3x L when he should be wearing a L to XL. The hood coming down over his eyes like that reveals no forehead and the tails at the bottom poke out a lot. I think he's reaching into a pocket under his jacket.

4) If my scaling is proper, he's around 5'10" and likely between 175lbs and 190lbs

5) his right arm & right leg are in an awkward pose. seems like he's trying to reach into the pocket and position himself to get at whatever is in that pocket.

6) I shaved yesterday but I think the stubble could show up in a distorted image as a mustache, it seems like he has a thicker mustache & maybe a goatee but it's hard to say for sure.

Wow. This is AMAZING. I really tend to think BG is older. His posture looks bad and hunched over. I've been working with my mom on her posture and he nearly mimics her.

Good job!

I noticed a few things.

This is awesome! Thank you! You know, looking at it like this, it almost looks like BG's "hoodie" is actually an apron of some sort, you know, like an industrial one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast