1064 users online (178 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AR - Stephanie Turntine, 41, Pine Bluff, 28 Feb 2017 *Arrest*

Woman's family fears the worst after Pine Bluff couple goes missing

A husband and wife are missing from Pine Bluff, and her family fears the worst.

Molten Oglesby and Stephanie Turntine disappeared some time Tuesday. Her family went to their house to check on them and found them gone. According to the Pine Bluff Police Department, officers found a large amount of blood inside their home.

Dionne Woods was out for an afternoon walk with his children when he noticed the relatives yelling and police cars arriving to the home on West 4th Avenue.
    http://www.thv11.com/news/local/woma...sing/417410123
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

While not officially classifying the incident as a homicide, police say Stephanie Turntine, 41 or 42 years old, may have been shot, and they are looking for her, as well as for Molton Oglesby, 62, for questioning.

(...)

Pine Bluff Police Lt. David De Foor said Oglesby may be driving a 1998 maroon Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicle with Arkansas license 348RFC. The license plate does not belong on the vehicle.
    http://www.pbcommercial.com/news/201...k-for-pb-woman

This definitely doesn't sound good. I hope the PB police do a good and thorough investigation this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/pine...eans/418827477

Police have found a 2004 Mazda 3 in New Orleans that is linked to a missing Pine Bluff couple.

The car is being processed for evidence in an effort for police to determine what role it has with these missing people, according to the Detective Division of the Pine Bluff Police Department.

Is there a history of him abusing her? This sounds bad

Oh no. That's about 5 minutes from my house. It's not an easy place to get to if you're not familiar with Benton - and it's RIGHT by the Sherriff's department.

Looks like it's her body, just saw it on the local news site. 😕

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by policyoftruth501 View Post
    Oh no. That's about 5 minutes from my house. It's not an easy place to get to if you're not familiar with Benton - and it's RIGHT by the Sherriff's department.

You're not too far lol

Confirmed it's her by MSM. So sad.

Again, this is such a strange place to leave her body. There are two schools not far away. The Benton animal control in is the general vicinity. And, last but certainly not least, the Saline county sheriff's headquarters and detention center is a stone's throw from where she was found.

http://katv.com/news/local/body-found-in-benton

Quote Originally Posted by policyoftruth501 View Post
    Confirmed it's her by MSM. So sad.

Again, this is such a strange place to leave her body. There are two schools not far away. The Benton animal control in is the general vicinity. And, last but certainly not least, the Saline county sheriff's headquarters and detention center is a stone's throw from where she was found.

http://katv.com/news/local/body-found-in-benton

Not to mention they even have a ton of military grade equipment, guard towers, etc. Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by heidi76 View Post
    Not to mention they even have a ton of military grade equipment, guard towers, etc. Ironic.

It's not that large of a facility. I'm sure they have the equipment, but I know they don't have any guard towers. We drive by there regularly since it's right by a main thoroughfare in Benton.

Which is another reason why where she was left is a strange location - there's tons of traffic in that area except for maybe in the wee hours of the morning. However, if he had driven another 5 or 10 minutes out of town he would have been surrounded by woods and she might not have ever been found. I hope they catch him soon.

Molten Oglesby, Turntine's husband, turned himself in at the Jefferson County Jail shortly before 6 p.m. Sunday. He has been arrested and charged with capital murder and kidnapping,

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/body...oman/419962310

Wow. So he was back in Pine Bluff. That's interesting. Wonder if he was with family and they had him turn himself in. Glad he's caught. That poor woman.