OH - Pedophile's Web Site Outrages Slain Girl's Mother

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
DEERFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- A family already coping with the murder of a teenage girl has yet another horror to face, News 5's Amy Wagner reported.

Gina Eaton's daughter, Katie Caudill, is featured on the Web site of self-proclaimed pedophile Lindsay Ashford.

"I just thought it was something nice that somebody put on there in remembrance of my daughter," Eaton said.

But after finding out that Ashford calls himself a pedophile, members of Katie's family changed their minds.

"I think it's sick, and I don't think it's right, and quite frankly, I don't want Katie's picture on there," Katie's aunt, Franki Phelps, said. "I don't want anything about her on there."

The site isn't just about Katie; it has tributes to girls across the country who have been killed, including a Norwood teen, Danielle Franklin, whose father is accused of beating her to death with a golf club.

On each tribute page, friends of the victims share their memories and their grief. Katie's family worries those friends could be vulnerable to pedophiles.

"It's just so easy to find anybody's name now, so I'm afraid he might prey on them," Eaton said. "(They're) entering good thoughts about Katie, and he's taking advantage of it."

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5451023/detail.html

Ya know, it's really sad that this mother had to deal with her daughter being murdered by some other creep, but now this other creepy pedophile guy has her picture on his site!!

Here's a thread about her daughter's murder: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29439&highlight=Katie+Caudill.

I didn't post this story there because this is a separate issue, and the pedophile is a different guy with pictures on his site of many girls.
I hope he is in serious trouble for his sick web site. :furious:

I found the website.
Here is wikipedia discussion on it. Lots of good info on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Ashford
It is sponsered by someone from a previous WS discussion (puellula).

I am not going to link to the site itself, but the site links to many of our favoite websites. I think we should start notifying those sites and letting them know that a self avowed pedofile is linking to them and letting it be thought they are associated with Ashford. It is possible that they may not be able to do anything about it, but they should know. Anyone who wants to help, please pm me.

I hope he comes back from his extended leave and finds LE waiting for him.

This is so wrong. So wrong. I visited his site here:

http://www.puellula.com/

It's a bizarre attempt to justify pedophelia. There is a section called "Sugar and Spice" that is
intended as an informational website only. It does not in any way condone or encourage illegal behavior and is not intended to be a means for minors and adults to meet each other. Whilst the information contained here may be controversial, we are confident that it is not in violation of the laws of Canada, where this site is hosted.
Basically, the "Sugar and Spice" section is for girls to go to find out how to contact men for relationships.

This man needs to be put far, far away. His website needs to be shut down. And he needs to have "Keep little girls at a safe distance from me. I am a pervert" tattooed across his face.

O.k. why is this person allowed to be free? Is he from here?

That is the sickest I've read in a long time. And they try to make it sound so NORMAL!! :furious:

MsPooh said:
O.k. why is this person allowed to be free? Is he from here?

From what I can remember of the history of puellea, the author was from the US, but moved to France. The puellela website itself is hosted by a company in Canada. He talks about pedofilia, yet professes to be operating legally, and breaking no laws. He claims to be exerting his 1st amendment rights to free speech. He has an extensive set of links to missing persons websites on his links page, but interestingly enough he doesn't have a link to NCMEC.
My main concern on the site and the links, is from the article which indicates that he may have made contact with some friends of one of the missing children (all girls, BTW).

"I just thought it was something nice that somebody put on there in remembrance of my daughter," Eaton said.

But after finding out that Ashford calls himself a pedophile, members of Katie's family changed their minds.

"I think it's sick, and I don't think it's right, and quite frankly, I don't want Katie's picture on there," Katie's aunt, Franki Phelps, said. "I don't want anything about her on there."

The site isn't just about Katie; it has tributes to girls across the country who have been killed, including a Norwood teen, Danielle Franklin, whose father is accused of beating her to death with a golf club.

On each tribute page, friends of the victims share their memories and their grief. Katie's family worries those friends could be vulnerable to pedophiles.

"It's just so easy to find anybody's name now, so I'm afraid he might prey on them," Eaton said. "(They're) entering good thoughts about Katie, and he's taking advantage of it."

The family has tried to contact Ashford to have any mention of Katie removed from his site, but they've been told he's on extended leave.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5451023/detail.html

MY GOD. I wish they would just give me 10 Min. alone with this ,,, this ,,, this :doh: aw Heck I cant come up with a word.....

Let us all have 10 minutes with him.

That disgusting site reminds me of Joseph Duncan's. :furious: "Girllover's Creed" ????? I've never even heard that expression before - SICK! :behindbar

Did you see... on the right hand side of the main page, there is a link that says "Report this site to the police" - but when you click on it, it says:

Are you outraged by what you have just been reading? Do you think that sites like this should be banned? Do you think that, despite the fact that there is nothing illegal on this site whatsoever, its creators should be locked up? Do you support severely curtailing the constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of speech and the suspension of civil rights in the execution of draconian laws against law-abiding citizens whose worldview happens to be different than yours? If so, you are in good company! This site has already been reported numerous times to a number of law enforcement organizations including the FBI, the RCMP and Interpol.

If you are undeterred by the fact that this site is already well-known within the law enforcement community and that it is in no way illegal, and you still want to do your civic duty and exercise your freedom of speech by denouncing the free speech of another citizen, let us help you. Here we have compiled a list of contacts for a number of law enforcement bodies that you might wish to contact. We have even included a form that will allow you to contact several of these agencies at once!

:banghead: Puke..but anyway we can probably be all rest assured that this freak and his fellow bloggers or whatever will trip themselves up and leave themselves wide open for the powers that be to step in and ruin his nasty fantasy!

The "Neomythic" site that is linked on there............ absoloutely disgusting. Using drawings to get away with their sick fantasies rather than real photos.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

And this....... :furious:

I point out the differences between a pedophile (amarso) and a child molester and present an ethical framework in which mutually beneficial intimate relationships between consenting adults and young people can take place.

Note he uses the term "young people"........not babies, little girls or kids?
A way he tries to "make it nice".

Yep... he does just enough to get away with having it on the site. I looked at that Sugar & Spice section that Mr. E pointed out - I couldn't believe my eyes. The pervert even has the nerve to have a different font & color in there... pinks & greens, and "cute" fonts, as if it's a children's site. :furious:

It sounds as though Cincinnati is taking on the website. I just heard the teaser for the WKRC 12 news and it is about the website. That makes the third of the Cin. media that is discussing the website. There are two murdered little girls from Cincinnati that are listed on the site.
Wonder if they have made contact with the media in the areas the other girls came from?
It is interesting to note that although Ashford is supposed to be on an extended leave, the website was updated today.
One of the updates is a notice that the administrator of the site is on extended leave and that updates will be effected upon his return.
http://missing.puellula.com/Other/index.html
I don't know if it means anything, but the age group of the girls that he has spotlighted on his site is ages 5 to 16 years of age.

Here is the previous discussion on WS about puellela. Please take note, complaints were made at that time to the host of Ashford's site (Go Daddy) and it did end up that they chose to quit hosting it. However, Ashford managed to move it to a new host. Anyone know how to find the current host?

mysteriew said:
Here is the previous discussion on WS about puellela. Please take note, complaints were made at that time to the host of Ashford's site (Go Daddy) and it did end up that they chose to quit hosting it. However, Ashford managed to move it to a new host. Anyone know how to find the current host?

This is from http://www.allwhois.com

domain: puellula.com
owner: Lindsay Ashford
email: webmaster@alicemail.net
address: Box 223, El Correo
city: Antigua
state: --
postal-code: N/A
phone: 50259774548
admin-c: webmaster@alicemail.net#0
tech-c: webmaster@alicemail.net#0
billing-c: webmaster@alicemail.net#0
nserver: ns.blueboxserver.net 82.94.242.182
nserver: ns2.blueboxserver.net 82.92.181.143
created: 2005-06-07 14:43:38 UTC
modified: 2005-10-18 17:12:20 UTC
expires: 2006-06-07 10:43:37 UTC
source: joker.com live whois service
query-time: 0.016874
db-updated: 2005-12-05 20:38:11

From the Bluebox site:

Some of these are opinion websites, which may (or may not) have had difficulty obtaining webhosting space elsewhere, because most web hosters value their business interest over freedom of expression.(*)

(*) This does not imply that freedom of expression is always the highest good on Bluebox. Freedom of expression loses in situations where it goes against Dutch law. (Maybe also when it goes against the owner's moral viewpoints, we don't host sites we really can't defend.)

disgusting is all I can say. To me sex offenders shouldn't even be allowed internet access much less create websites.

words escape me....and I`m wishing I hadn`t followed that link...this guy is sick...why is it that these people are always trying to make their disgusting behaviour sound normal. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back