1320 users online (220 members and 1100 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    The reason Casey is free today is because of Melvin Perry. It was his decisions and rulings that created a situation where the jury was completely in the dark about many of the things Casey did both before the murder and afterwards. The jury acquitted her simply because so much evidence was hidden from them. Perry was the person who ruled whether that evidence should be admitted or not. The public watching the trial knew twice as much as the jurors knew. That's the reason there was so much outrage at the final verdict, with people questioning the sanity of the jury. It wasn't the jury, it was the judge hiding critical evidence from the jury and not allowing it to be presented by the prosecutor. The public was privy to them arguing about that damning evidence in the courtroom, but the jury wasn't.

It's bothered me a whole lot to see this judge go out on the talk show circuit and be heralded as a celebrity of sorts, when it was because of him that she walked free. Anybody with even half a brain knows that you don't place duct tape over your kid's mouth and nose and expect nothing bad to come of it.

He needs to go away quietly................he's making himself sound both naive' and foolish.

I, too, have always thought she drugged Caylee and left her to sleep in the trunk while she went clubbing and canoodling. And the last time she did it, Caylee died.

So, yeah, FCA did not mean to KILL her baby, but her reckless endangerment of her baby girl resluted in Caylee's death.

She is still a murderer.

Also, all the effing lies and Bella Vida partying after she killed her baby make me want to shank her smug arse.

Hate hate hate.

Yeah - This piece of *&^$% was so upset about her baby Caylee's "accidental overdose" that she ran off to blockbuster, where security cameras show her hanging all over Tony as they meandered up and down the isles checking out movies.
    Last edited by zippitydoda; 03-02-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    An casey anthony.gifclick

Just a little something to get ya'll fired up again.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    An casey anthony.gifclick

Damn yous!!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

click

This
    Makes me so incredibly angry that I wish I could.............
    ( I've learned posting self control so won't type what I'm really thinking! Lol)
    But what a narcissist if I've ever saw one.... I swear that I'm a professional but she brings out the worst in me!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/un...n-born-9658368

This case which happened close to where I live in the UK, is not dissimilar to what I believe happened to Caylee. In both cases, the child got in the way of the mother's partying and drug habits and I believe they both died as a consequence of that. I don't believe that either child was intentionally murdered, but their mother's both caused their deaths. They should both be in jail for murder, but Casey Anthony went free and Poppy's mother and her drug dealer bf got a paltry 13 year sentence each.

If only they hadn't pursued the death sentence, they might just have been able to get Casey Anthony down for a lengthy sentence.

Casey googled "foolproof suffocation" and Caylee died that very day. What a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by halz1 View Post
    An accident!?!? Of course, because we all use a little chloroform to quiet the kids at night. Like when we want to go out partying and intend to leave the kid home by herself all night. Actually, this makes me wonder about the judge who seems to think this a logical explanation. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a wellness check on his kids??!?!?!?
    Right and add the diary note about how she is glad she made the right decision etc that it clearly doesnt seem accidental to me. Seriously using chloroform is not like accidentally rolling over on your new born for example, not close at all to an accident.

The reason Casey is free today is because of Melvin Perry. It was his decisions and rulings that created a situation where the jury was completely in the dark about many of the things Casey did both before the murder and afterwards. The jury acquitted her simply because so much evidence was hidden from them. Perry was the person who ruled whether that evidence should be admitted or not. The public watching the trial knew twice as much as the jurors knew. That's the reason there was so much outrage at the final verdict, with people questioning the sanity of the jury. It wasn't the jury, it was the judge hiding critical evidence from the jury and not allowing it to be presented by the prosecutor. The public was privy to them arguing about that damning evidence in the courtroom, but the jury wasn't.

It's bothered me a whole lot to see this judge go out on the talk show circuit and be heralded as a celebrity of sorts, when it was because of him that she walked free. Anybody with even half a brain knows that you don't place duct tape over your kid's mouth and nose and expect nothing bad to come of it.

He needs to go away quietly................he's making himself sound both naive' and foolish.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Casey googled "foolproof suffocation" and Caylee died that very day. What a coincidence.
    .......and that's why she'll always be FCA.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    I wonder if dementia is setting in for the judge or something. I'm not being snarky. I've had family members suffer from dementia. This is just a totally bizarre thing for the judge to even consider, much less say out loud.
    Well to call chloroforming a child an "accident" is completely bizarre. In the least it is manslaughter. An accident to chloroform her child so she can be free to go out and party it up? That's just over the top and makes me furious, I want to shake some sense into someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Right and add the diary note about how she is glad she made the right decision etc that it clearly doesnt seem accidental to me. Seriously using chloroform is not like accidentally rolling over on your new born for example, not close at all to an accident.
    Chloroform has to be administered in drips. Stop the drips and in 10 minutes or so the patient wakes up. Casey couldn't watch 2 movies, sleep in Tony's bed all night, have sex AND drip drops of chloroform all night too. Chloroform needs to be babysitted. It isn't a babysitter.

Chloroform would sedate Caylee long enough for foolproof suffocation. Which explains why Casey could concentrate on picking out movies and Tony at Blockbusters. No chance Caylee would wake up and make noise kicking or clawing in the car Casey felt safe leaving behind at Tony's apartment's parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Accident imho would be giving her a tbsp of medication vs a tsp.
    No one I know, I hope introduces their child to chloroform.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Accident imho would be giving her a tbsp of medication vs a tsp.
    No one I know, I hope introduces their child to chloroform.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Chloroform is administered via inhalation not given by spoon. Either way it has a distinct and smelly odor and burns on contact. It takes five minutes with the stinky, wet and burning cloth over the face to induce sleep. And the victim wakes up in 10 or 15 minutes unless more chloroform is continuously dropped on the cloth. Movies make it look simpler than it is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast