779 users online (81 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Chloroform is administered via inhalation not given by spoon. Either way it has a distinct and smelly odor and burns on contact. It takes five minutes with the stinky, wet and burning cloth over the face to induce sleep. And the victim wakes up in 10 or 15 minutes unless more chloroform is continuously dropped on the cloth. Movies make it look simpler than it is.
    Yep, I knew most of that but not all...I was just trying to distinguish between an accidental death vs giving/doing something that you normally wouldn't to a child.
    It was past my bedtime so i guess I did a poor job of comparing. : /

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Well to call chloroforming a child an "accident" is completely bizarre. In the least it is manslaughter. An accident to chloroform her child so she can be free to go out and party it up? That's just over the top and makes me furious, I want to shake some sense into someone.
    It made me even angrier when I watched the video of Perry making these ridiculous statements. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. He says he thinks Casey accidentally killed Caylee, but goes on to admit that Casey was a manipulative, temper-filled person outside the presence of the jury.

Just a question but where would someone get chloroform? Or do you think Casey made it? Just curious

Only time I got time outs was from saying angry things about the Anthony's and egg donor............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

IIRC she looked it up on computer..........probably made it
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I agree 100% Rose222

I also always wondered if Zanny the Nanny could have been her name for Xanax. I wouldn't doubt she used whatever she could get her hands on at the time. Maybe her supply of Xanax ran out and she had to resort to an alternative.

I think what the Judge was trying to say, although it didn't translate well, is that if they had attempted to prosecute her on the basis of an unintentional murder, then the charges may have been easier to stick and she wouldn't have been acquitted. I had often thought it was more likely, given her past, that she drugged her daughter while she was out at clubs and put her in the trunk to sleep, rather than that she killed her to be rid of her. Given that scenario, it would have been a better way to make sure she spent time behind bars since they had more dots to connect to make it stick (searching chloroform on the internet, the fact that she liked to party, etc).

She still hid the body. She still lied. She deserves to rot in prison, sorry.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    I was on the CA discussion daily. I even visited the site where Caylees remains were found when I was in Florida. In the words of Dr. G, there no reason for duct tape to ever be on a childs face. No, I do not think this was an accident. She needed Caylee gone and chose to kill her instead of giving Cindy and George custody. My sig here has been there since the trial.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Chloroform is administered via inhalation not given by spoon. Either way it has a distinct and smelly odor and burns on contact. It takes five minutes with the stinky, wet and burning cloth over the face to induce sleep. And the victim wakes up in 10 or 15 minutes unless more chloroform is continuously dropped on the cloth. Movies make it look simpler than it is.
    I have always believed she used it on more the one occasion.I remember photos of Caylee which looked like chafing around her mouth. Possible chloroform burns. I do believe that the last time was to suffocate her without seeing the fear in her eyes. POS
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Negligible homicide matters
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

My goodness. This isn't an exercise in creative imagination where the unlikeliest of theories that do not match the evidence are listed out.

Fool-proof suffocation on the same day that Caylee dies is indicative of an accidental death? How is that ever reasonable? I can understand if the searches were related to signs of overdose or some such thing but the search was "fool-proof suffocation"!!!

It doesn't make sense that having the option of the death penalty/murder one is the reason Casey was found not guilty because the jury had the option of lesser charges.

I can understand saying that the prosecution did not present sufficient evidence for a conviction but how can anyone who has researched all the evidence (including the computer search) believe that this was an accident? It is frustrating for those of us who followed this case from day one and who read all the documents. I better remove myself from this particular thread because I sit in frustration and disbelief.

I have read everything too. It is my belief that Casey caused her daughter's death, but she didn't set out to.

Giving a child chloroform is never accidental. It is abuse that lead to death.

Would we say a parent who hits their child to make them quiet but hasn't killed them yet was just hanging around all innocent until whoops they "accidentally" hit too hard and killed the child?

Casey didn't give a flip about that child and saw her as a burden. She couldn't even honor Caylee by telling the truth! That was her last chance to show love to that child (or some strange form of it) and she would rather lie to save her own skin. Her poor parents tried to save the kid from her. They knew she was a narcissistic liar and should have never backed her in court. Shame on them.
    Last edited by DaisyChains; 03-06-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast