Just in time for Christmas

OMG! I hate to say it, but I bet my "sophmoric" husband would get a kick out of this furniture. :rolleyes:

I've been looking everywhere for the perfect gift for Sparky - now I've found it. Thanks so much, Cass! :D

How in the world did you find something like this?? I don't know if I really want to know what you were searching for and come up with this. :eek:

LOL Mushy, on one of the bizarre news links we search, Dave's funnies I think :crazy:

When you look at the low wine table with heels.... there is a button that switches it to the naughty version :eek:

You wouldn't believe where the wine bottle goes :blushing:

Casshew said:
When you look at the low wine table with heels.... there is a button that switches it to the naughty version :eek:

hum, I wonder what you are talking about.. :innocent: :angel: :D

Casshew said:

OMG! I just "enlarged" the picture of the wine table! :eek: I see where the wine bottle goes!! Hmmm....it looks like a nice fit....at least on this table...:blushing:

P.S. I see that I have made Santa's list. I can only assume that I am on the "nice" list....Just kidding...I am probably on the "naughty" list if the truth be known... :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back