Found Safe ME - Lindsey Greene, 15, Lincoln, 1 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Information sought on missing Lincoln teen
dd99bd47df17fd4bf0f71ceb8d905abd.jpg

https://bangordailynews.com/2017/03/02/news/penobscot/information-sought-on-missing-lincoln-teen/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I know you cannot know a person just by viewing a photograph, but Lindsey looks so elegant and self-possessed- not a typical 15-year-old. Very mature and not in a "hoochie" way. That makes me think (hope) she was not influenced by bad elements.

Please let this just be a girl who needed a break. Please.

MOO, IMO

I wish there was more information available about her. Does she have a car? Did she have any personal belongings with her (purse, wallet, etc.)? What was she wearing? Has she disappeared before or is this a first time event?

She's a lovely young lady and I hope she's found soon and is safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost and found in November, found in February, now missing in March. This makes the 3rd time. What must her home life be like!....

It always brings me some relief knowing that these children have run away in the past. It doesn't mean they are currently safe, just that the likelihood they left of their own volition is greater. But definitely worrisome nonetheless.

If her homelife is investigated and found to be appropriate, it's time to put an ankle monitor on this girl. 15 is too young to be out there by herself. If she were 17 I'd maybe feel like she just needs to be allowed to leave.

It always brings me some relief knowing that these children have run away in the past. It doesn't mean they are currently safe, just that the likelihood they left of their own volition is greater. But definitely worrisome nonetheless.

I am actually worried about her mental state. Its obvious she isn't happy where she was at because she keeps leaving. I pray she can get whatever help she needs to find peace.

I think her name is spelled wrong here. It's Lyndsey.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Second time she's ran off. Her Facebook cover photo shows prescription pills. It safe to assume this young lady is going through drug problems, and I'm sure friction with her parents. I'd bet she runs away when things get hot at home and doesn't call Mommy or Daddy.

She needs to learn this costs energy and sweat from Police and the community. If she's gonna run away at least tell someone so people do to panic and think you got kidnapped.

Case closed folks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla