1143 users online (227 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrah View Post
    I'll help anyway...trying to wake-up Missy's thread so she's not forgotten. This is what I see in Ms PCs pic. I don't know why some can and some can't see it. I lightened it and just put a colored filter on it to help show detail. IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/08a2efb1c6af349310a9dcf253e062c9.jpg[/IMG]
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyk View Post
    I cannot make out anything that looks like a face. I can't even orient myself to where this picture is from based on the original. Would be helpful when posting "revealing" photos to do a side-by-side-by-side view.

1. The original from the video marked with where the picture is cropped from.

2. The revealing photo with all edits noted as per TOS.

3. The revealing photo again, with outlines of suspected features (in this case, the face).

It would be a big help! TYIA

Thank you!!

I finally see it. Holy cheap cheat, I cannot believe it, lol. This is a woman's face, is this for real? ????

I'll help anyway...trying to wake-up Missy's thread so she's not forgotten. This is what I see in Ms PCs pic. I don't know why some can and some can't see it. I lightened it and just put a colored filter on it to help show detail. IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/08a2efb1c6af349310a9dcf253e062c9.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, Ezra!
    Finally I can see a face-----But where is the balaclava? It does not make sense that the person took so much time with their disguise, but pulled the balaclava down to expose lower face at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ardenmost View Post

Thanks, Ezra!
    Finally I can see a face-----But where is the balaclava? It does not make sense that the person took so much time with their disguise, but pulled the balaclava down to expose lower face at some point.
    yes, that is the question that I had as well. I do not know the answer and hopefully Ms PC will respond to help us with this.

yes, that is the question that I had as well. I do not know the answer and hopefully Ms PC will respond to help us with this.
    I thought I was seeing it but now with the writing on the pic I'm not sure I was seeing it correctly. Is the writing next to the features or right on top of the features? Can you point out the eyes please? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Amateurpi1 View Post
    I thought I was seeing it but now with the writing on the pic I'm not sure I was seeing it correctly. Is the writing next to the features or right on top of the features? Can you point out the eyes please? TIA.
    This is what I see as features. I can't see eyes or a balaclava...

This is what I see as features. I can't see eyes or a balaclava...
    OMG I see it now! Freaky. Definitely looks feminine.

Annnd, imo definitely someone on SW phone list.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingClue View Post
    Annnd, imo definitely someone on SW phone list.
    pretty sure I'm now seeing what my subconscious wants to see, and that's the same SW SP who's been top of my list all along. IMO
    Just my opine stream of consciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by ardenmost View Post

Thanks, Ezra!
    this killer did go to extreme lengths to conceal her identity - from what I can tell from staring at all the screen captures from the MPD surveillance video - she not only had a balaclava, but also a face guard, and it appears to me that she even has a couple of face masks and at one point they are dangling from her neck (and I had previously studied these masks at length and I posted that one looked like a baby's face and it was driving me crazy.) But anyway at certain segments she pulls the balaclava down, pulls a mask down, etc so at different segments you can see various areas of the face and eyes clearer than others. I was looking online for the type of mask it might be and found some masks that people use to apply makeup on that look similar. Here's a couple links:

http://store.makeupart.net/complete-...-kit--p57.aspx

http://www.giell.com/makeup-and-mass...celebrity.html

I can't explain why you can see the outline of her face as she is walking into the alcove other than the lighting/shadows changes throughout the video depending on where she is. But I definitely believe it is the outline of her face that is visible. You cannot see her eyes because there is a shadow from the glare above from the flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post
    this killer did go to extreme lengths to conceal her identity - from what I can tell from staring at all the screen captures from the MPD surveillance video - she not only had a balaclava, but also a face guard, and it appears to me that she even has a couple of face masks and at one point they are dangling from her neck (and I had previously studied these masks at length and I posted that one looked like a baby's face and it was driving me crazy.) But anyway at certain segments she pulls the balaclava down, pulls a mask down, etc so at different segments you can see various areas of the face and eyes clearer than others. I was looking online for the type of mask it might be and found some masks that people use to apply makeup on that look similar. Here's a couple links:

I can't explain why you can see the outline of her face as she is walking into the alcove other than the lighting/shadows changes throughout the video depending on where she is. But I definitely believe it is the outline of her face that is visible. You cannot see her eyes because there is a shadow from the glare above from the flashlight.
    Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All posts are my own personal opinion, meant to contribute and not offend anyone.

Oh, I see what you are seeing! In this case my "found" face wasn't the right one. I wondered only why my "found" face seemed to be one level deeper (below the helmet) ...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post

bbm

I would like to see a ss.

It is amazing, if not awesome, that our sleuthers have been able to break these images down as you have. A much better job than law officials have done!

Of all the cases we have worked on in the past year, I truly thought this one would be solved long before now. With videos of the crime in the set-up stages, a rarity to have, it has been useless up until now!

Come on you excellent Sleuthers, you are going to solve it!

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast