1292 users online (286 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinunderthemoon View Post
    I would hope,,, but dont get me started on Pulaski, 20 years ago involving my own land someone was trying to overtake, hope it's changed, they did me a VERY bad injustice along with the people who were trying to buy it from me and all cops seemed to be idiots and no one knew anything about the law ESPECIALLY the then magistrate who had no law degree.....hope it's not this way in Irwin County!! Scary!
    I wish the Twiggs County boys would have been the ones to make the arrest. I have many friends there and in Bleckley (Cochran) that would not have given him a break but then again it's up to the judge not the LEOs. I HATE small town politics, so glad I only go back for short visits.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by hart1992 View Post
    the fact he even made bond with the charges he's facing is purpostrous. beings he's a convicted felon. stole from the army. smh. but the bond being set at 16,700. if that aint a cash bond. then that just down right insane. heck man ive seen drug charges on first offenders carry a higher bond than that. smh. im just flabbergasted. old white money. cant beat it. no wonder this mess has been under wraps forever. his dang granddaddy was a freaking senator. smh. my thoughts and prayers go out for taras fam. they deserve the truth man. THE WHOLE TRUTH. by god
    If you listened to the most recent podcast a former prosecutor & now defense attorney "speculated" that since a bond was already set, he was able to bond out so quick, and the fact it was signed by a Superior Court judge & not a magistrate that he has turned state's witness.

So more than likely (and what I believe) he was granted immunity in exchange for his information and potential testimony if it goes to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Somoteitbe View Post
    If you listened to the most recent podcast a former prosecutor & now defense attorney "speculated" that since a bond was already set, he was able to bond out so quick, and the fact it was signed by a Superior Court judge & not a magistrate that he has turned state's witness.

So more than likely (and what I believe) he was granted immunity in exchange for his information and potential testimony if it goes to trial.
    Full immunity? I don't know about that—but maybe a reduced or suspended sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoner View Post
    Full immunity? I don't know about that—but maybe a reduced or suspended sentence.
    I read somewhere that BD was offered a deal if he could lead them to Tara's remains, and he could not remember the exact location. Because of that, he will be offered a reduced sentence...not full immunity. May or may not be correct information.

Sad that he can not remember the location...not yet anyway.

I personally feel like the roles are reversed and Bo was more involved and Ryan was the accomplis.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dukes faces more indictments in Grinstead case

ABBEVILLE, GA (WALB) -
    More indictments have been handed down in the ongoing case of the death of Tara Grinstead in Ocilla in 2005

Bo Dukes was indicted a week ago by a Wilcox County grand jury, on one count of concealing the death of another, one count of hindering the apprehension of a criminal, and two counts of making false statements.

He was indicted on August 26.

http://www.walb.com/story/36291404/d...grinstead-case
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoner View Post
    I think he will serve a long prison sentence. It seems the DA has no sympathy for Dukes and he has been indicted on more charges by the GJ. I dont think the DA will make any deals on Dukes or Duke.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Oz View Post
    I personally feel like the roles are reversed and Bo was more involved and Ryan was the accomplis.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Why do you think this if I may ask? I believe LE has the one who murdered Tara and its Duke. Dukes seems more like a follower to me and Duke knew he could get Bo to assist him after he murdered Tara.

I think Bo did it also, and convinced Ryan he did. Ryan was had a drinking problem and just believed his friend Bo knows too much.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Why do you think this if I may ask? I believe LE has the one who murdered Tara and its Duke. Dukes seems more like a follower to me and Duke knew he could get Bo to assist him after he murdered Tara.
    I totally disagree. Bo was obviously a smooth talking but still problem child from a early age. IMO Ryan was never the smooth talking kind, look at his history after her death and compare to Bo. Ryan was a broken man.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I think he will serve a long prison sentence. It seems the DA has no sympathy for Dukes and he has been indicted on more charges by the GJ. I dont think the DA will make any deals on Dukes or Duke.
    IMO They know it was Bo, so did Ryan really forget and Bo convinced him that he did it or was he afraid of Bo and consequences. They didn't seem to be friends after that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2