1100 users online (155 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Kelly Kenny, 23, Hanahan, 28 Feb 2017

Hanahan PD searching for missing woman

Police with the Hanahan Department are searching for a missing woman, last seen on Feb. 28, according to Lt. Fowler with the department.
    http://m.live5news.com/live5news/db_...tguid=qDPB350p

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wish there was a bit more to go on...

Her FB with family posting:

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.kenney.378

Sad her parents say she may have gone to find drugs. Her FB, however, suggests a fun and quirky girl who works hard but loves every second of it...

This is right by me. I've shared on Facebook. This doesn't look good. Her phone last pinging near a body of water might mean her phone ended up in it. Rec Room is about a twenty minute drive from downtown. It also has a reputation of being pretty seedy. They haven't found her car since Tuesday... That's not good.

Probably not related, but worth mentioning... Brittanee Drexel's phone last pinged only about 40 minutes north of Shem Creek in McClellanville.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Snipped...
    ...A woman named Katie Kenny said in a Facebook post that her sister Kelly was last seen leaving the bar around 11:15 p.m.

...She believes that the 2015 white Subaru Impreza "may be in the King Street area within a two-minute radius of Old Central."
    http://www.postandcourier.com/news/h...aecb66c25.html

I mean that Shem Creek is about a twenty minute drive from downtown, where The Recovery Room is located.

The Post & Courier article suggests she may be suicidal. I hope that maybe she just left town or something....

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

i appreciate the honesty of her parents. the look out for her car with personalized plates should really help.

Gee, I am in the local.
    Her license plate is unusual ....A 2015 white Subaru imprezza with NC plates "SQRRLS"
    jmo
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

There is also a young man who is missing from downtown Charleston.
    I don't know if he has a thread here.

http://counton2.com/2017/03/02/charl...issing-person/
    22-year-old Adam Corley Cheek, who was last seen on February 2, 2017. His 1997 gold Buick Lesaber was located in McClellanville.
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

Quote Originally Posted by WideOpen View Post
    There is also a young man who is missing from downtown Charleston.
    I don't know if he has a thread here.

http://counton2.com/2017/03/02/charl...issing-person/
    22-year-old Adam Corley Cheek, who was last seen on February 2, 2017. His 1997 gold Buick Lesaber was located in McClellanville.
    I saw that...when I was looking for Kelly stuff...coincidence?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post
    I saw that...when I was looking for Kelly stuff...coincidence?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    As I mentioned above, McClellanville is about a 40 or so minute drive from downtown. The Shem Creek area is on a northward journey out of downtown that could be in the way to McClellanville.

Two missing people headed in the same direction.

Bumping...

Kelly's moms fb post:

"With profound sadness and grief, I want to let everyone know that my beautiful girl is no longer with us. Kelly was and always will be my daughter. She was and always will be a sister. She was and always will be a granddaughter. She was and always will be a loyal friend. Kelly lit up a room when she entered and left it hollow as she left. And the moments in between were filled with laughter, love, and that unforgettable smile. My darling girl I will miss you with each breath I take and I will love you every day until I see you again."

I do not know under what circumstances

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast