1042 users online (177 members and 865 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Lou View Post
    New article on MSM (News.com.au) about the rANTings....

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...fa8d9114f1d071
    What do you think would be the strategy, if any, behind this article about 'ant' being published today?

Quote Originally Posted by ally13 View Post
    I was just having a look on AR's FB page. I saw that he shared a video about domestic violence/abusive relationships. He didn't write anything, just shared it. Could this have been a problem in BR and KR's relationship? I wonder if DV was a problem.
    I think it was probably more of a problem in AR's own relationship being a drug addict. Maybe the reason he went to jail, DV.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

And I'm guessing he's loving the attention, SA.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    He has been on a downward spiral for a very long time. Just now he is doing it in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by tiddles24 View Post
    What do you think would be the strategy, if any, behind this article about 'ant' being published today?
    Now Anthony Rickard has taken aim at a new target, calling a close relative a “******ing maggot” in a Facebook rant over the weekend.

Wonder what his new target might have been up to?

Fresh out of jail following a stint for assault, the father-of-two admitted he didn’t have an alibi for June 29, the day Ms Ristevski vanished, but denied harming her after being asked point blank if he killed her.
    Was this the 15 month stint that maybe commenced at the end of 2014 and ended early 2016 or another?

Seems as though there might be some attention being drawn to something. What?
    Might check out the court lists while things are quiet.
    imo
    Last edited by sosocurious; 03-20-2017 at 10:04 PM.

The statement said that Mr Rickard, a father of two, was sentenced to prison in September 2014 for “various things”, which The Australian understands *includes pulling a weapon on someone. He spent 15 months in jail, and said he reconnected with his father through prison visits.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...5ab8c637bf5a6a

Thanks Amee.
    So September 2014 that would make his release Dec 2015 to January 2016.
    Is that fresh?
    He had been back on the ice for 3 months evidently.

Quote Originally Posted by Amee View Post
    The statement said that Mr Rickard, a father of two, was sentenced to prison in September 2014 for “various things”, which The Australian understands *includes pulling a weapon on someone. He spent 15 months in jail, and said he reconnected with his father through prison visits.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...5ab8c637bf5a6a
    His father is welcome to him far as i'm concerned.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    Now Anthony Rickard has taken aim at a new target, calling a close relative a “******ing maggot” in a Facebook rant over the weekend.

Wonder what his new target might have been up to?

Fresh out of jail following a stint for assault, the father-of-two admitted he didn’t have an alibi for June 29, the day Ms Ristevski vanished, but denied harming her after being asked point blank if he killed her.
    Was this the 15 month stint that maybe commenced at the end of 2014 and ended early 2016 or another?

Seems as though there might be some attention being drawn to something. What?
    Might check out the court lists while things are quiet.
    imo
    Well spotted sosocurios, had a look too and yes indeed, beanie man's name appears .... twice!🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    At this point nothing would surprise me

I guess it happens.

A US woman who had sex with a 14-year-old boy appears to have the support of her husband after he appeared alongside her in court.
    Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/0...0mVUv0Zcv4l.99
    http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/0...th-her-husband
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    I guess it happens.

A US woman who had sex with a 14-year-old boy appears to have the support of her husband after he appeared alongside her in court.
    Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/0...0mVUv0Zcv4l.99
    http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/0...th-her-husband
    Yeah, it happens all the time. But the allegations against KR are "unproven" allegations. The allegations against her never went anywhere? If her husband was aware of them, which he would of been i imagine, what did he do about it? Has anyone ever asked AR on FB why he was kicked out of his families's home a few times? Wonder why that was? And i bet he would skew that information in his own favor as well. It's always someone else's fault and never his own. Poor AR always the perpetual victim. What has he done to improve his life i wonder? He needs to stop playing the blame game IMO.
    Last edited by Karinna; 03-21-2017 at 12:32 AM.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

And i am sad for the real victim in this case that being Karen Ristevski, that this has turned into such a soap opera/circus in her memory.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    And i am sad for the real victim in this case that being Karen Ristevski, that this has turned into such a soap opera/circus in her memory.
    And the thing is, there is no-one to threaten the media with defamation ... because evidently Borce and his family couldn't care less. It just aids them towards casting suspicion elsewhere.
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

And the thing is, there is no-one to threaten the media with defamation ... because evidently Borce and his family couldn't care less. It just aids them towards casting suspicion elsewhere.
    Under common law, the dead cannot be defamed.

Some stuff on defamation law here if you're interested: https://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manual..._69.htm#member

That's a good point SouthAussie. If that were my loved one i would be extremely upset about those msn articles. Indeed why so quiet on BR & family side of things when their loved one who died is being dragged through the muck?
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Quote Originally Posted by JLZ View Post
    Under common law, the dead cannot be defamed.

Some stuff on defamation law here if you're interested: https://www.thenewsmanual.net/Manual..._69.htm#member
    Thanks for posting up the info. But family could still voice their disgust at it all, IMO.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast